Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) (22089 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap ABSU Students, Other Passengers. Driver Shot Dead / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) / Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by Ritzy10(f): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
Gunmen suspected to be kidnappers on Sunday shot and killed one Mr Lagos Godgift and his driver, Mr Christopher Etima in Bayelsa.

According to the State Police Command, both men were on their way to deliver ransom money to kidnappers.

The incident happened at about 1 a.m. on the Onuebum-Otuogori road in Ogbia Local Government Area of the state.

According to Etima's cousin, late Godgift was the younger brother of a wealthy politician.
Endora Williams posted photos of late Emmanuel, writing:

"Christoper Etima My Humble And Hard Working Cousin. Who Ever Sent You On This Long And Lonely Journey Will Never Fine Peace On Earth . Those Kidnappers Will Be Hunted By Your Dad's Spirit. May Their Children Experience The Cool Hands Of Death Just As You Were Sent In Your Prime. Oh God It's Just Like A Dream.............. crying."

https://zenithnaija.com/photos-of-businessman-and-his-driver-shot-dead-by-gunmen-in-bayelsa/

Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by Wiki9ja: 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
Rip

2019: Doyin Okupe challenges APC, list 43 achievements of PDP

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/news/2019-doyin-okupe-challenges-apc-list-43-achievements-of-pdp/
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by pirodoshit(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
Life sha
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by akaahs(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
BLOODY COUNTRY
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by bkool7(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
Rip
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by Siddeek: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
These Ipob People and their love for assasination. Just because of greed and jealousy. They should learn to know that, all fingers are not equal. Not everyone is destined to be rich.Smh
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by Wiki9ja: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
ehya

Buhari at 76: Message from Gov. Ortom to President

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/news/buhari-at-76-message-from-gov-ortom-to-president/
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by fk001(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
Crimes everywhere in the country.

Southern Nigeria have turned to crime center of the nation
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
No single security for 9ja, if you wake up for morning commot go hustle and you enter house back safely my friend you need to be thankful..

6 Likes

Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by Wale309: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
what a wicked world
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by kunleweb: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
Anpther again
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by millionboi2: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
No security
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by SenJoe(m): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
It is well
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
Pls permit me to blame Buhari for this

I Said please oh sad

Rip to them
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by Wiki9ja: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by elclassical(m): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
we are living in a crazy world indeed #now i belive lucky #anyways RIP to d dead.
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by Jonadull: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lord knows nothing can make me go live willingly in this cursed region .
I rather live in Maiduguri or Sambisaforest

1 Like

Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by nifemi25(m): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
May their souls rest in perfect peace ....to those who killed them, karma is certain.
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by braxjay(m): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
so sad. rip to the dead.

why someone people type emotions i still don't get it 'Crying' oh well

just a reminder we have a long list of comments so be guided

We the members of the Comment Reading Association (CRA), �� are only here to read comments.
Please keep the comments short and simple. We do appreciate your typing effort. Also please watch your spelling.
Thank you.�
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
They probably met someone they recognised.
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
Everyday someone gets shot, beheaded, butchered, dismembered, etc in the South.

What a violent place.
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by esmarcq(m): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
cry
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
Diluting people's Merriment with Mourning

The heart of men and its embodiment of wickedness

May the Almighty Lord give them the fortitude to bear this loss

Any decision from any gathering to swap my Joy with Tears within the few days left in this year shall remain null and void in Jesus name.. Amen
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by purplerope: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
Na wa ohh, killed him and still went away with the Money
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
Siddeek:
These Ipob People and their love for assasination. Just because of greed and jealousy. They should learn to know that, all fingers are not equal. Not everyone is destined to be rich.Smh

Buhari effect continues

Insecurity everywhere

1 Like

Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by Oweku: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
You that kill another man for whatever reason best known to you.. How many yes do u want to live, how sure re u to live for long..

Wickedness everywhere..

Change your browser if you don't earn money while using it.. Click my signature below to browse and earn for free.
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by Galaticos444: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
WaffenSS:
Everyday someone gets shot, beheaded, butchered, dismembered, etc in the South.

What a violent place.
in d North people ar killed by fulani herdsmen,boko haram or by militia while d west is skull mining capital of d world
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Pls permit me to blame Buhari for this

I Said please oh sad

Rip to them
granted

1 Like

Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
R.I.P

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Graphic Photo) / 19-Year-Old Boy Who Kidnapped Traditional Ruler Arrested In Rivers State. Photos / EFCC Arraigns Man Over N4.5m Love Scam (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.