Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) (22094 Views)

Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
pirodoshit:
Life sha
nor be small. And many nor get food to eat
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
Onuebum my village cry
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by kanosalami: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
fk001:
Crimes everywhere in the country.

Southern Nigeria have turned to crime center of the nation
I blame your lifeless president
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by Jonadull: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
movetoca:

Any day you step your foot in this "cursed" region you will develop hunch back. As if your dirty region is better.
What kind of hunchback? Like that of the dilector . Right?
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by movetoca: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jonathan:

What kind of hunchback? Like that of the dilector . Right?
hahahaha maybe. Ipob boys will soon come for your head.
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
WaffenSS:
Everyday someone gets shot, beheaded, butchered, dismembered, etc in the South.

What a violent place.
Believe me, the north is still a thousand times better to live in than the south.
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by fk001(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
kanosalami:
I blame your lifeless president

You mean our president. Including you
Re: Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos) by iukpe: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
According to the State Police Command, both men were on their way to deliver ransom money to kidnappers.

In most cases people do not trust the police to deal with these cases professionally, so they negotiate with these murderers on their own.
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India / Anambra Man Arrested For Beating Wife, Burying Newborn Baby / Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.