Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Best Joke So Far.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Joke So Far.. (874 Views)

Best Joke Of The Week / Best Joke Of The Year. / Best Joke Of 2017 LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Joke So Far.. by ogIh(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
1).When i see two kid's fighting, i stop them and slap the Ugly one�
I hate nonsense��

(2).Tekno is deceiving girls that he have big cassava, me that get big yam nko, did I talk���
(3).To dis-virgin an Illiterate girl in this harmattan is kul until she start telling her father that she want to buy Vaseline for u that this harmattan is affecting u in you dick���

(4).That Awkward moment when you're about to eat your remaining food and u see your longer throat friend coming with smiles, he/she will turn to your worst enemy that day�

(5).Dating a dirty girl or guy is sweet until you want to kiss him/her and the mouth start smelling like latrine��� #Ayeleoo

(6).Some people will just forward message telling me to faward it to 100people and receive 5000dollar in my account as if I am having bank account abi na Facebook account���

(7).The different between boys and girls is that boys smell their boxers and girls always look at the middle of their pants��� sense of discovery de worry startinz..��

(cool.Everything that have disadvantage have an advantage, what is the advantage of body odor?��

(9).Some bad girls be likE

I Just Wanna marry A Crazy Guy..That we would wake up at 11pm and starts laughing together bcause we forgot to pick the kids in school��

CLICK BELOW AND JOIN THIS GROUP ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE JOKES.... https://web./1661770677252730/
Re: Best Joke So Far.. by ogIh(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
ogIh:
1).When i see two kid's fighting, i stop them and slap the Ugly one�
I hate nonsense��

(2).Tekno is deceiving girls that he have big cassava, me that get big yam nko, did I talk���
(3).To dis-virgin an Illiterate girl in this harmattan is kul until she start telling her father that she want to buy Vaseline for u that this harmattan is affecting u in you dick���

(4).That Awkward moment when you're about to eat your remaining food and u see your longer throat friend coming with smiles, he/she will turn to your worst enemy that day�

(5).Dating a dirty girl or guy is sweet until you want to kiss him/her and the mouth start smelling like latrine��� #Ayeleoo

(6).Some people will just forward message telling me to faward it to 100people and receive 5000dollar in my account as if I am having bank account abi na Facebook account���

(7).The different between boys and girls is that boys smell their boxers and girls always look at the middle of their pants��� sense of discovery de worry startinz..��

(cool.Everything that have disadvantage have an advantage, what is the advantage of body odor?��

(9).Some bad girls be likE

I Just Wanna marry A Crazy Guy..That we would wake up at 11pm and starts laughing together bcause we forgot to pick the kids in school��

CLICK BELOW AND JOIN THIS GROUP ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE JOKES.... https://web./1661770677252730/

(1) (Reply)

10 Thousand Jokes. / List Of Ugliest Cars / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.