Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Owolabi Ajasa Completes His NYSC, Shows Off His Certificate - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Owolabi Ajasa Completes His NYSC, Shows Off His Certificate (31306 Views)

Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Owolabi Ajasa The Corper In His NYSC Uniform (More Photos) / Owolabi Ajasa Is A Corper. Spotted At NYSC Kogi Orientation Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owolabi Ajasa Completes His NYSC, Shows Off His Certificate by spiritedtete: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Owolabi Ajasa Completes His NYSC, Shows Off His Certificate by DTaj: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Is he a Yoruba Muslim...

Cretins like you are one of the reasons our country is where it is. What has the guy’s ethnic group and religion got to do with anything?

Some of you are so obsessed with ethnicity and religion that your lives will remain so backward!

And when you got the response from a fellow NR member that the actor is a Christian, you wrote “ok” and swallowed the apparent insult you had wanted to heap on the actor if he had been a Yoruba Muslim.

Sentiments and bigotry will kill some of you.

Why don’t you relate with people on the basis of humanity?

Multiple cases of crimes such as kidnapping, armed robbery, assassination, sale of children, etc are being perpetrated by people from every ethnic group and religion, yet nincompoops like you will go the prejudice route.

God save your soul!

1 Like

Re: Owolabi Ajasa Completes His NYSC, Shows Off His Certificate by showghan(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
At what age?

Re: Owolabi Ajasa Completes His NYSC, Shows Off His Certificate by ChiefAzubuike(f): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Tycoon007:
So this guy just completed his nysc Oya come here ND greet ur senior
You wey don finish your nysc since, where your life dey?
Re: Owolabi Ajasa Completes His NYSC, Shows Off His Certificate by Denikayan: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
aboladejohnny:
Lord I have seen what you've just done for manutd pls do the same for Nigeria in the 2019 election #BuhariOut

Which of the Gods are you making your request to?

Sango, Osun, Ogun, Obatala, Amadioha, or Sopono?
Re: Owolabi Ajasa Completes His NYSC, Shows Off His Certificate by ZombieTAMER: 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
DTaj:

Cretins like you are one of the reasons our country is where it is. What has the guy’s ethnic group and religion got to do with anything?

Some of you are so obsessed with ethnicity and religion that your lives will remain so backward!

And when you got the response from a fellow NR member that the actor is a Christian, you wrote “ok” and swallowed the apparent insult you had wanted to heap on the actor if he had been a Yoruba Muslim.

Sentiments and bigotry will kill some of you.

Why don’t you relate with people on the basis of humanity?

Multiple cases of crimes such as kidnapping, armed robbery, assassination, sale of children, etc are being perpetrated by people from every ethnic group and religion, yet nincompoops like you will go the prejudice route.

God save your soul!

You were here when a Yoruba Muslim opened a thread advising Muslims not to wish Christians a merry Christmas...
That's it's Haram...
That's the most stupid thing I came across in a long while ... Notwithstanding

I didn't see you on the thread with this your long epistle..
Re: Owolabi Ajasa Completes His NYSC, Shows Off His Certificate by porthouse7(f): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
this guy sud be arrested for age falsification.... he sud be in his late 40s
Re: Owolabi Ajasa Completes His NYSC, Shows Off His Certificate by bamkem21: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
Congratulations Mr Owolabi Ajasa may God enlarge your coast and make you fruitful in all your efforts.
Re: Owolabi Ajasa Completes His NYSC, Shows Off His Certificate by xianah(f): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
Congrats sir.
Re: Owolabi Ajasa Completes His NYSC, Shows Off His Certificate by youngcity: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Something is wrong. This Bros, no doubt studied Marketing in Mapoly His programme was part time, going by that, he's not qualified to serve and he as well does not merit certificate of discharge.

Conclusion, the process was worked out. E good to know person.
Re: Owolabi Ajasa Completes His NYSC, Shows Off His Certificate by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jamieblack:
Nah only once I see am for CDS o..
Me wey i no b celebrity sef, na only once i attend CDS truout my service yr, abeggggi....who dos tinz hlp sef?
Re: Owolabi Ajasa Completes His NYSC, Shows Off His Certificate by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

You were here when a Yoruba Muslim opened a thread advising Muslims not to wish Christians a merry Christmas...
That's it's Haram...
That's the most stupid thing I came across in a long while ... Notwithstanding

I didn't see you on the thread with this your long epistle..
U sud knw we av fanatics evrywher, d person dat opened dat thread sure is one....Fanatic christains equally says worse tins. Lets learn how 2 preach love
Re: Owolabi Ajasa Completes His NYSC, Shows Off His Certificate by DEHVEHLOP(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

Why should an old man like you go for NYSC when you can get the certificate through home delivery, just like I did with my WAEC certificate? Nigerians are not even smart atall, no wonder a Sudanese like me can rule them as their president.

~ProsidentBuhari

Abuse, hate, insult, develop, steal, kidnap.....

Igbos need deliverance....

Bro try MFM, you might be saved!!!

Re: Owolabi Ajasa Completes His NYSC, Shows Off His Certificate by Jamieblack(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
sherylbakky:

Me wey i no b celebrity sef, na only once i attend CDS truout my service yr, abeggggi....who dos tinz hlp sef?
lol..badt guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-Bbnaija Male Housemates At The Reunion With Ebuka / Mercy Aigbe's Church Outfit (Photo) / Swankyjerry's Outfit To Big Brother Naija That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.