Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos (37309 Views)

Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church / Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back / DSS, Army Intimidated Voters, INEC Officials – US Department Of State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
But not a shred of doubt should be entertained when Terrorists say the killed a thousand soldiers.

That is the typical mindset of an average PDP supporter. All for politics, they'd say and do all it takes to bring the country to her knees, supporting terrorists isn't an exception.

May all those who wish my dear country evil see the evil build permanent resudentce in their households, amen.
people like you are the ones that wish this country the greatest evil.
May God answer your above prayers. Ị̀haaah!
Re: DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos by Sunymoore(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
Just last week this same govt and Miyetti Allah released separate statement saying those terrorists were just herdsmen from Mali and nobody should disturb them despite evidence that they had seized many communities in 2 local govts of Sokoto and forcing them to pay tax ...The truth is that while Buharis poor policies are chasing away foriegn investment they are also attracting terrorists from all over Africa ..Every sane Nigerian needs to resolve at this moment that Buhari must be sent packing or terrorist will eventually send Nigerians packing !!!!!! Nigeria has never had it this bad
I'm a Northerner and Muslim but I'm afraid, you're damn right on this.. I'm sick and tired of the groups shenanigans. Niggas acting like they own the country..

2 Likes

Re: DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos by AngelicBeing: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
fuckerstard:
Believe the army at your own peril. They sabi lie o.
Some extremist were killed, na only 1 i see from here..

[img]https://i./74bs.gif[/img]
tongue
Re: DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos by SaturnNick(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Abegiii.... Na them them. Bloody fulani/islamic jihadists
Re: DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos by SaturnNick(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
Just last week this same govt and Miyetti Allah released separate statement saying those terrorists were just herdsmen from Mali and nobody should disturb them despite evidence that they had seized many communities in 2 local govts of Sokoto and forcing them to pay tax ...The truth is that while Buharis poor policies are chasing away foriegn investment they are also attracting terrorists from all over Africa ..Every sane Nigerian needs to resolve at this moment that Buhari must be sent packing or terrorist will eventually send Nigerians packing !!!!!! Nigeria has never had it this bad
Am telling you. They wont harm them one bit
Re: DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos by mvem(m): 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
SaturnNick:
Abegiii.... Na them them. Bloody fulani/islamic jihadists
...they are probably Tuaregs from the Malian zone...

1 Like

Re: DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
DamZik:
Nigerians, Where are the Prophet Elijahs of our days? Wise men please help me because I'm confused.

During Buhari's disintegrity regime a Christian woman who was a member of deeper life Church was stoned to death for refusing some radical muslims to use the front of her shop for ablution. No condemnation from deeper life Church or pastor W.F Kumuyi.

During Buhari's disintegrity regime, a member of redeemed Church was stoned to death by islamic fundamentalist for preaching on the street of Abuja. No condemnation from RCCG or pastor Adeboye.

Also Leah Sharibu and some other Christian women are still in custody of the islamic terrorists. What of the killings in Southern Kaduna, Benue, Plateau, Adamawa, etc? There are many more sad scenarios like this under Buhari's regime. Yet entire Christian leaders in this country remain as quiet as graveyard. But you can hear them loud and clear when politics, wealth, money, tithe, offering, seeds, etc are involved.

Is this wisdom or cowardice?

Don't blame this Pastors, blame the gullible followers. Even when daddy Freeze tried to pull them out of ignorance,they joined hands with this Pastors to crucify him.
Re: DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos by FarahAideed: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
You have started lying again. MUST YOU LIE? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WILL YOU DIE IF YIU DON'T LIE?

Shame on you.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/12/02/malian-herdsmen-sokoto-not-jihadists-–-police

https://punchng.com/nobody-should-attack-malian-herders-in-sokoto-miyetti-allah/
Re: DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos by delzbaba(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
we are in trouble
Re: DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos by victorcompovine(m): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Men of the Department of State Services' (DSS) and Nigerian Army invaded the Gongono forest in Tangaza Local Government Area, Sokoto state. 

The security operatives engaged the Malian Militia who were struggling to establish a training base for Hard-line extremists Ideology in the area .

Some extremists were killed in the process. .

It was also gathered that the jihadists flag which is their symbol of authority with Islamic inscription similar to that of Alshabab, was recovered during the raid. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/dss-army-raids-gongono-forest-in-tangaza-local-government-in-sokoto.html

Second pic, Who is that fowl of a soldier holding a phone in place of a gun. u should understand what i mean
Re: DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
HERE ARE SOME OF THE PROMINENT NAMES THAT HELPED SEND BUHARI TO ASO ROCK

1. Dr. Oby Ezekwesili
2. Fela Durotoye
3. Atiku Abubakar
4. Omoyele Sowore
5. Donald Duke
6. Chief Obasanjo
7. Professor Charles Soludo
8. Pastor Tunde Bakare
9. Pastor Sunday Adelaja
10. Father Ejike Mbaka
11. Professor Pastor Yemi Osibanjo
12. Professor Tam David West
13. Professor Wole Soyinka
14. Rev. Chris Okotie
15. Professor Pat Utomi
16 El-Rufai
17 Dino Melaye
18 Lai Mohammed
19 Bola Tinubu
20 Rotimi Amaechi

These people actually believed that Buhari had what it takes to lead Nigeria into a first world.

These people went to school. Many are professors. Some claimed to have direct access to God.

Some are gifted with "prophesies".

They read history. They understood international relations. They understood how societies work or so we thought.

They were more than 20 years old in 1983 when Buhari shot himself to power.

They saw Buhari murder innocent Nigerians in 1983

They saw Buhari destroy the economy in 1983

They saw the role Buhari played in Abacha's government.

They read all the threats of violence by Buhari against the nation.

They saw Buhari harass Lam Adesina the Oyo State Governor due to Fulani herdsmen conflicts with locals in Oyo State.

They saw Buhari lead the sharia protest that claimed the lives of innocent Nigerians in 2001.

They saw Buhari and his minions open the gate of hell on innocent Nigerians when he lost the presidential election in 2011.

If Buhari was not speaking and defending his Fulani heritage he would be fighting to defend his religious heritage.

Never for once did he defend Nigeria or gave interview on how to rebuild the economy, education, power, health etc.

They saw everything this man did. They knew him too well to miss the little details of his violent life.

But they were united in hatred.

Hatred for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. One among the few Nigeria leaders that actually wanted Nigeria to work.

Hatred became a unifying force to push forward a false narrative.

They exploited his humility.

They exploited his kindness.

They exploited his humanity

They danced and made merry in Ojota. They ate, drank and danced away the destiny of a nation.

Saints Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola etc led the chorus against ‘corrupt’ Goodluck Jonathan.

Tinubu a private jet owner and owner of Lagos, Amaechi a private jet owner and funder of Buhari campaign, Atiku a University owner paid with his civil service allowance etc wanted ‘corrupt’ Goodluck Jonathan out.

But the people did not see the moral paradox because you see - hate is a unifying factor.

They mobilised thugs to stone a sitting President.

They harassed his family wherever they went.

Because they are from the hated minority who must NOT be king.

For Kings must come from the Fulani lineage. Jonathan is Ijaw. Ijaws should not be Kings.

Jonathan must not loot also.

For looters must come from enablers of evil.

These are intellectuals.

Amongst whom are Pastors and Prophets

Wisdom failed

Prophesies failed

If WAEC issued fake WAEC attestation to Buhari

It is possible many Nigerian "intellectuals" are working with fake certificates.

The tragedy of a people

The tragedy of a country

Nigeria is calling

Nigeria is dying

Whether you are pagan - it doesn't matter.

Whether you are Christian - it doesn't matter

Whether you are a Moslem - that is not important

Whether you are a traditionalist - you all are needed

As long as you are human and still care for humanity - You are needed

For a country without soul is dangerous to human habitation.

And a nation without conscience is a curse to its people.

We all are standing on the podium of history.

Humanity beckons.

Surely our children will read the roles we played in the salvation or annihilation of humanity

~ #AVeryConcernedNigerian

2 Likes

Re: DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos by donb06: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
You have started lying again. MUST YOU LIE? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WILL YOU DIE IF YIU DON'T LIE?

Shame on you.
I dey fear u ooo... this news was all over the media na... the army and FG refuted the claims let us leave politics for once and face realities because it will definitely affect us all
Re: DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos by porthouse7(f): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
Kingosytex:
for years the military have been unable to defeat boko haram, infact boko haram has been gifting their carcasses to the wild beasts. iswa has joined boko haram and finally a malian militia.

wahala dey o!
u no fit beat who u no see
Re: DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos by michoim(m): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
KUDOS TO THE ARMY
Re: DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos by Bizibi(m): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
Northerners are really in trouble, you guys need to wake up.....too many problems up north
Re: DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
I think pretty soon thier will be forceful conscription by the army in order to deal with the staggering number of terrorists coming into Nigeria
Re: DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos by ebenholer(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
But not a shred of doubt should be entertained when Terrorists say the killed a thousand soldiers.

That is the typical mindset of an average PDP supporter. All for politics, they'd say and do all it takes to bring the country to her knees, supporting terrorists isn't an exception.

May all those who wish my dear country evil see the evil build permanent resudentce in their households, amen.
Terrorists do not claim fake victories, they will give u video evidences to back up their claim. Nigeria armies have lied severally to prove them wrong.

1 Like

Re: DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
FarahAideed:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/12/02/malian-herdsmen-sokoto-not-jihadists-–-police

https://punchng.com/nobody-should-attack-malian-herders-in-sokoto-miyetti-allah/
What has that got to do with you saying there was never fuel scarcity during Jonathan's regime. You are an incurable liar.
Re: DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
ebenholer:

Terrorists do not claim fake victories, they will give u video evidences to back up their claim. Nigeria armies have lied severally to prove them wrong.
Terrorists do not claim fake victories...... Here I was thinking I was talking to human beings.

What a pity.
Re: DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos by Franky826: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
fuckerstard:
Believe the army at your own peril. They sabi lie o.
Some extremist were killed, na only 1 i see from here..

[img]https://i./74bs.gif[/img]

Yo! This is Benin Cat. You can't tell me nothing

1 Like

Re: DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos by vickylincon(m): 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
Corrinthians:

I tire o. I don't know why a sane person will support evil against his country just because he hate his president. If they kill Nigerian army, they will rejoice, if Nigerian army killed them, they will say it's lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos by Venerable612(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

While I share your resolve about Buhari’s non-negotiable exit - his administration was not so woeful against the BH.

Recall how many times the FCT was bombed under Jonathan? And the BH had a huge control over Borno, Adamawa and some other Northeastern states at the time.

Lots of wins in this administration on the BH War - but they could have done better still.

My only reservation against Buhari’s administration is his nepotism, dictatorship style of governance, disregard for Nigerian lives and more importantly - poor economic policies.

I personally think Atiku is birds of the same plumage with Buhari.

We need fresher ideas... not recycling same olds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Joins #10YearsChallenge, Shares Throwback Photo / Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony / List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.