Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Job Opportunities At Eko Maintenance Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunities At Eko Maintenance Ltd (413 Views)

Eko Maintenance Ltd HND/Bsc Graduates Recruitment (salary: 150k/month) / Vacancy For Assistant Procurement Officer/electrical Engineer At Eko Maintenance / Eko Maintenance Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities At Eko Maintenance Ltd by Tycoon007(m): 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Job Openings at Eko Maintenance Limited
Posted on: 17 December, 2018
Deadline: 24 December, 2018
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited

Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.

Accountant (Tax/Accounts Payable)
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience 2 - 3 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit

Details:

Responsibilities:

Key knowledge of Nigerian Tax law and regulation
Keep abreast of relevant tax & pension legislation and best practice in order to ensure compliance
Fundamental Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and application to the industry
Manage regulatory bodies and ensures adequate planning and control ahead of tax audit (Federal and State).
Manage preparation and remittance of monthly PAYE Tax, Withholding Tax, Value Added Tax for Federal and State agencies in compliance with the statutory requirement
Manage, account and make timely returns of all transaction taxes.
Qualification:

At least 2-3 years’ experience in Tax/Audit background and Account Payable
B.Sc. Accounting or other related field.
Proficiency in relevant accounts’ software.
go to method of application »

Tiler
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationVocational
Location Lagos
Job Field Engineering / Technical

Duties And Responsibilities

Staff is expected to have details with finishes and excellent masonry skills
He must be able to multitask / polyvalent
Must be able to analyze and execute task according to regulated standards.
Must be polyvalent to execute other civil tasks asides carpentry works / fixtures and maintenance works. E.g. – Aluminum partition works, Façade Cleaning, e.t.c.
Must be able to handle portable and dedicated power tools and equipments
Basic understanding, knowledge and experience in HSE procedures is a pre-requisite.
Qualifications

Minimum of Trade Test Certificate or its equivalent with not less than 3 years experience.
Basic understanding, knowledge and experience in HSE procedures is a pre-requisite
Knowledge and Skills Required:

Applicant must have proven track record on the job.
Basic understanding, knowledge and experience in HSE procedures is a pre-requisite
The Applicant is expected to be familiar with carpentry, aluminum works, iron monger works, furniture

Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to recruitment@ekomaintenance.com
Re: Job Opportunities At Eko Maintenance Ltd by Tycoon007(m): 6:15am On Dec 20, 2018
What is ur full name, my name is faithful, I can be useful nt only am youthful bt am also hopeful, fearful, careful e e e better be mindful for today is stressful.....get ur daily job update on Whatssap 07035077624
Re: Job Opportunities At Eko Maintenance Ltd by Tycoon007(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2018
Greetings from ABSOLUTE UNISEX FABRICS, I want to snap pics, e e e I like ur magic, kwado lawa, I want to shower, feeling this water, katsina is brighter, I want to snap chat, bt d guy is really fat, too much money, I feel like Hot, e e e good morning, bring money, first mornie, I really need to travel, got a fine marble, get to see the china, Peter Obi, African china, yes that is the stamina.....

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Business Administrator / Stanbic Bank Latest Jobs Recruitment Positions 2019 | Apply Now For Job Offer / Netpro International Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.