Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 (30347 Views)

Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by WIZGUY69(m): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
sad

#50 change.
it's well with my country Nigeria Amen
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by rman: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
I know there is poverty in the land but we all, rich or poor, needs to be more discerning.

How did a #50 situation lead to two deaths?

When a situation degenerates beyond the reasonable, people should learn to walk away.

Two people dead because of fifty naira!

And everyone involved in killing the conductor , going by their action , deserves to be killed too.

It just doesn’t make sense when I read these kind of stories .

We may have more animals in human skin among us than normal

1 Like

Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jungle justice, this is totally wrong, In fact all those involved should be serve an unimpeachable punishment.
I rise my case
Next pls..
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by Obanaijacom: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
The Nigerian police is messed up, their response to this kind of situation is so slow, imagine the chaos and yet no police squad on site, but they will be stationed at junctions collecting #100 or terrorising innocent people.

www.obanaija.com

1 Like

Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by fortune1968: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
It is now a must for every right thinking Nigerian to learn walking away from anything that may cause arguments .Home or outside .Here , there was an argument .Who won ?..........the two of them are losers because both of them lost their lives .

1 Like

Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by oloworulz(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
There is already a fight because of this. Igbo running for their dear lives . Yoruba boys dey vex for the killing of the conductor. Cars damaged
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by tonio2wo: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Someone is even busy taking pictures. In a saner clime, he is the prime suspect

Where in any "saner clime" is taking pictures a crime?
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
He was only sent to the place he sent the unfortunate passenger to, may God have mercy on their soul, Amen.
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by techking: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
Cool
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by Abdbaba: 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by AmazingELixir: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Ahhhh!.... sophisticated people dey carry out jungle justice like Cross Rivers & Akwa Ibom....?

ThankGod my state hasn't been mentioned since for negative news...my state matter dey like aphrodisiac for many people here.

1 Like

Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by uuzba(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
dairykidd:
For the first time this particular jungle justice makes sense... Although its not the best option
The day you will make mistake, and they also descend on you, it will also make sense.
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by stanliwise(m): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
millionboi2:
Very very good
Receive sense

Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by stanliwise(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
uuzba:

The day you will make mistake, and they also descend on you, it will also make sense.

nice reply
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
uuzba:

Lolzz.. bro i'm against jungle justice & i always show it here because i have had a near death experience once. I was just joking with that comment tho
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by newdawn2017(f): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
vizkiz:
everyone involved should be arrested and prosecuted for manslaughter.

He should be handed over to the authorities not this barbaric act.
to be freed after a stay of 4yrs if d case still remains in dpp? Then d murdered man nko? undecided
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
Because of 0.14 dollars. Less than 50 cents. Mehn we have a long way to go in this nation.
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by Baroba(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
A country packed with savages, no suprises..
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by nextstep(m): 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
Wow... one person is stabbed, and another is murdered over N50?
We should all try to be careful this season... it seems Nigeria just goes crazy in the ember months. cry
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by doskie(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
why did people not separate the fight before it got to the stage of stabbing and killing. lagos na wa
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by doskie(m): 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
AmazingELixir:
shocked shocked shocked

Ahhhh!.... sophisticated people dey carry out jungle justice like Cross Rivers & Akwa Ibom....?

ThankGod my state hasn't been mentioned since for negative news...my state matter dey like aphrodisiac for many people here.
which state guy? edo?
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by yommygift15: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
vizkiz:

u call this act barbaric? u better come back to ur senses
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by AmazingELixir: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
doskie:
which state guy? edo?

grin

Guy I will not oblige you with the answer you seek..... because I'm very sure you have shrapnel to unleash if I do...
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by omoadeleye(m): 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
vizkiz:

i wan tell you say you dey mad but i no go talk am
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by smartmom(f): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
Amagite:
A Danfo bus conductor, was, today, beaten to oblivion and thereafter set ablaze for allegedly stabbing a passenger to death during an argument over N50 change.

The incident happened at 5 Star bus stop near Aswani Market in Isolo, Lagos State.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/12/conductor-set-ablaze-after-stabbing-passenger-to-death-in-lagos.html

Actually a young friend who was in the bus said the conductor escaped and it was the innocent driver that was beaten and set ablaze. So sad
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze For Stabbing Passenger To Death Over N50 by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
He killed and was killed for mere N50.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorie Chukwuma: Security Man Kills His Boss, A US-Based Nigerian In Abia / Queues In Abuja: Hoodlums Invade Petrol Stations, Attack Motorists, Snatch Phone / My Brother Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed In Lagos On His Way To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.