Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,038 members, 7,866,936 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody (14892 Views)

Nigerians React As Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From Hospital Bed / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) / 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by FearGodinall: 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
PassingShot:
grin
grin
Which Nigerians? Which hope? Which tyranny?

This guy needs his brain to be re-set big time. And crack-head FFK.

So, Deji Adeyanju is now an activist? grin grin grin

PDP and their brainwashed frustrated supporters no go keee person o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Blame your lame dullard that brings the activist in him.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by barristerzinny(f): 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
CilicMarin:
I thought he said he was a super Man?

Ordinary To Review A Murder Case You Committed Years Back, You are Pissing In Your Panties and Copying FIFA, Unicef, Caf etc?

Useless PDP Thug.

May You Rot In Jail! Murderer!
are you sure you are alright? You cannot arrest someone, on case he was discharged and acquitted. it will result to double jeopardy.
So if you don't know the law, don't invite something you don't know.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by Johnnyessence(m): 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
KingThreatzz:

There was a murder. Let him answer to it. Dont cases get reviewed?
go and review it now.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by dante0147: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
Denikayan:

Dont mind the coward

Is he above the law

Just review of a case and he is already on Twitter

In a sane country like North Korea, Kim would have executed him with a grenade.

TWO IGNORANT WALKING SPERMS !!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by Denikayan: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
dante0147:

TWO IGNORANT WALKING SPERMS !!!

Bingo, Is that all you have to say?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by speedyconnect3: 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
PrinceBBlack:
Y should posterity judge him. Lets us review this. If new evidence were found regarding a case closed in USA, do u think that case wont be reopened. There is nothing as a closed case as far as new evidence pops up and is strong enough. Let him go face the law first. Announcing to the nation that he is in police custody makes him look like he has ulterior motives to create a bad impression of the scenario. May God save this nation from using situations to create political stories. Everything now is politicized. If police catch thief, he will cry that Buhari and the current administration is victimizing him

God forbid that I have a confab with a lay man on this.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by ehinmowo: 12:16am On Dec 19, 2018
CilicMarin:
I thought he said he was a super Man?

Ordinary To Review A Murder Case You Committed Years Back, You are Pissing In Your Panties and Copying FIFA, Unicef, Caf etc?

Useless PDP Thug.

May You Rot In Jail! Murderer!

I wonder why brain dead always get the first comment. Person wey hear you now go think say you get sense. Read the constitution, you don't have to be a lawyer. It wouldn't bite. Both the pernal code and criminal code stated that once a person has been charged for a case, he cannot be charge for same thing again.

You are there supporting impunity.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by domaintraderng: 12:42am On Dec 19, 2018
Everybody should be watching. If PDO should lost election, this guy will relocate abroad and claim asylum and will join Reno tweeting in a safe place.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by PrinceBBlack(m): 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
speedyconnect3:

God forbid that I have a confab with a lay man on this.
Well u may call me whatever u feel layman is but i tell u that this is democracy, even fools can talk. I am free to talk even as a layman or as a fool. But you and I know what is beyond this. Its all about the hate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso’s Camp Reacts To His Probe By Ganduje Over Alleged Corruptio / 2,000 APC Youths, Women Defect To PDP In Kwara / Tinubu’s Record Trumps His Detractors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.