Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) (66360 Views)

Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix / Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) / Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by Born2Breed(f): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Very tragic!!! Both woke up this morning feeling happy for a new day,with plans to hussle and save for Xmas.
Just like that...they are gone due to avoidable circumstance.
RIP to both of them.

Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by IbrahimDamola: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
This country is too animalistic. The relatives of the dead nwa boy won't let his master rest this December.

Dumbohari spreading anger by democratizing hunger in order to set Nigerians against themselves.

What a pity.
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by Fourwinds: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lucifer66:
Anybody that participated in this should be arrested!
arrest who The person that need to be arrested is the burnt conductor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by Fourwinds: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
Isobug:
This is sheer stupidity on the part of the crowd.... Two wrongs can not and will never make a right

Now, two souls are gone just like that.

Tufia.... Spits
the second soul was no longer important when the first soul left....the crowd did well....

3 Likes

Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
""........ the boy is an Igbo boy and has used his Igbo bone to beat conductor......."" Igbos will always want the whole world to believe that they are strong when verifiable and available facts say otherwise. This is one of the reasons why I enjoy slapping igbo guys in my area.I live in Campos in case you want to avenge any one of them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by AkhereOkaka(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
vizkiz:
So many animals in humans clothing in this country. Can you imagine such barbaric act?

The person who took this picture should have recorded the people involved. We must frown at jungle justice in Nigeria before it becomes too late. People should stop taking laws into their own hands.

In as much I'm against jungle justice, it serves him right anyone who takes anothers life is not worth to live
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by Telemon(m): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
God we really need your Grace.....wait na cement that woman carry for head for that picture number 11?
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by shukudi(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
vizkiz:
So many animals in humans clothing in this country. Can you imagine such barbaric act?

The person who took this picture should have recorded the people involved. We must frown at jungle justice in Nigeria before it becomes too late. People should stop taking laws into their own hands.
Nobody is delighted in jungle justice. The people become helpless and heartless when they can't trust the judicial system of the land for speedy and sincere judgment.
The day someone dear to you is murdered unjustly and you are able to apprehend the murderer, I hope you still stand against jungle justice then.
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by otabuko(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
vizkiz:

which law? He got what he deserves biko.
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by Ugosample(m): 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
Denikayan:

Even the infrastructures in Lagos cant meet up with the population

One way or the other, we need to find a way of reducing the population

Says who?

Is Lagos more crowded than Tokyo or Shanghai?

Years of misrule is to blame for the infrastructural woes in Lagos.

The ministry of works is NOT doing their job

The ministry of water resources is not doing its job

ministry of housing sef is not doing its job (which is largely to blame for the housing crisis in Lagos)

God will bless Lateef Jakande wherever he is, his govt built more estates and made provision for even more estates in his short stay.

Not these jokers we have had in Lagos since 1999.

Misrule is to blame, not the population

2 Likes

Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by madridguy(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Go and take your injection

DabuIIIT:

Sharrap dia,how many soul haff your jubrin jihadist destroyed just like that?
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by oluwaahmed: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lipscomb:
Both of them are Igbo hardly you see Yoruba conductor following yellow bus.

Shut up! From the conductors action u can tell he's an afonja. That's how dey are bunch of cowards. Dey beat u in a fist fight u carry weapon and kill the person, the same shiit dey do in UK.

4 Likes

Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by Ugosample(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
lasmile:
For those of you doing IPod pigs or Afonja. You see how you and your tribalistic government is heating up the polity over tribal politics.

Nigeria should be One. Stop politics of hates.

Help me tell them o

1 Like

Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by stanliwise(m): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
Good for the useless conductor, good thing they lynched the heartless murderer if not he would have mined the remaining parts of the victims body. ''spits''
Abeg make I do small reset.

Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by permit225(m): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
Bleep
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by missfrancess(f): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
Emmabraham:
Afonjas the most useless and weakest tribe in the world
Always forming Mike Tyson after smoking three pack of Indian hemp
Good for him
But I will advise his family to guide his skull properly to avoid stories
Because I don't trust that Yoruba Alfa standing in the 4th pics

#spits
even you spit and everybody dey spit for the thread nobody #Hiss self
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by godwon01(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
I don't like to read any comments where I site phrases like afonja,Igbo or aboki. It always nauseate me .

1 Like

Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by asmovic(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
Emmabraham:
Afonjas the most useless and weakest tribe in the world
Always forming Mike Tyson after smoking three pack of Indian hemp
Good for him
But I will advise his family to guide his skull properly to avoid stories
Because I don't trust that Yoruba Alfa standing in the 4th pics

#spits
people like you abounds. all of us can't be sane. to positive thinking people here, another one has broken loose again!
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by stanliwise(m): 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
amazemanuno:
2 wrongs can never be right! shocked
Not everytime bro. some wrong can equal out another wrong. but am not in support of this jungle justice o
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by Jaqenhghar: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
Shithole
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by Maxi3k(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Wait oh, conductor kill boy, people con gather kill conductor. NAIJA as a country dey mad for head
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by DaddyNimo(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Maxi3k:
Wait oh, conductor kill boy, people con gather kill conductor. NAIJA as a country dey mad for head
if Na your broda conductor stab, so you go carry am go police station abi idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
You're very very stupid may thunder strike your left nyash black you foolish idiot

vizkiz:

Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by Maxi3k(m): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
DaddyNimo:

if Na your broda conductor stab, so you go carry am go police station abi idiot.
if you were in the us I am sure you would set him ablaze
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by Bilkol: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
And yet we have a police that’s suppose to maintain law and order. As far as I’m concerned, the Nigerian police only knows how to take bribe & maltreat it citizens & to us Nigerians we shouldn’t take laws into our hands. They could have handed him to the police no matter what.
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by mastar111: 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
I ate jungle justice

You "ate" jungle justice? No matter how learned an Afonja is, he will still have that "h" factor. But I thought it only affect the spoken English. This one has carried it to written English. That's how an Afonja lady was asking us to download an app, she was like "please download the happ" Harp ko Gulder ni grin
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by Enemyofpeace: 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
mastar111:

You "ate" jungle justice? No matter how learned an Afonja is, he will still have that "h" factor. But I thought it only affect the spoken English. This one has carried it to written English. That's how an Afonja lady was asking us to download an app, she was like "please download the happ" Harp ko Gulder ni grin
are you done?
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by DaddyNimo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Maxi3k:
if you were in the us I am sure you would set him ablaze
conductor dey USA? you don't even have sense.
Re: Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) by DaddyNimo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Bilkol:
And yet we have a police that’s suppose to maintain law and order. As far as I’m concerned, the Nigerian police only knows how to take bribe & maltreat it citizens & to us Nigerians we shouldn’t take laws into our hands. They could have handed him to the police no matter what.
handing him over to the police would have actually cost the govt alot of tax payers money, sourcing of lawyer for him and den feeding him 14k per day till his death warrant will be signed... killing him actually saved him from anxiety of waiting for his death warrant to be signed, the emotional trauma of haven killed a man... so I think killing him was the best thing and I'm sure he's grateful wherever he is right now and saying some good prayers to those gallant men that killed him to save cost to both him and the govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) / Nigerian Man Stops Robbery Attack In Italy, Gets Rewarded By Authorities. Photos / SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.