Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,038 members, 7,845,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Oceanic Test Ibadan Of Oct (note Oracle99) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Test Ibadan Of Oct (note Oracle99) (717 Views)

Oceanic Bank 9th Sept. Test Date / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Test Ibadan Of Oct (note Oracle99) by jafeni: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2007
hi everyone,i wrote the oceanic test of oct 2006,was sent a mail i passed,i went to the head office,was told to hold on that i will be called.it's being 5 months now ,pls anyone in my shoes should just reply this post .also had some of those that passed in ibadan has been called for interview.pls help with info.NOTE ORACLE99 PLS KINDLY SEND ME A MAIL TO MY BOX FOR THE HR DEPT. NO. SO I CAN CALL.plsssssssssss. jafeni2002@yahoo.com or 08035801161.God bless us all
Re: Oceanic Test Ibadan Of Oct (note Oracle99) by jayeoba(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2007
guy,

i also did the test and passed.
till now, ive not heard or seen anything from them.
lets be patient.let me know if anything crops up.
talk2jaye@ayhoo.com is my add
Re: Oceanic Test Ibadan Of Oct (note Oracle99) by sw: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2007
am also in your shoe, just let us exercice patient, i was told by a friend that went to their head office in V.I that they are going to start inviting us for the interview after the initial public offer. so lets keep our fingers crossed.

(1) (Reply)

Please Keep This In Mind / Please Bail Me Out / Who Amongst You User Have Heard Of Celtel Matter:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.