Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Seen The Scooper Latest Version Yet? Here You Go! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seen The Scooper Latest Version Yet? Here You Go! (430 Views)

How Can I Publish A Post On Phoenix Or Scooper Browser / Scooper Betting Tips / How To Make Up To N2000 Daily For Free With Scooper News App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seen The Scooper Latest Version Yet? Here You Go! by ScooperOfficial: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2018

Scooper Update: Novels, Live Football Commentary, Arabic Language Version, 50% Data Saving Available On Latest Version!

Download Here: https://go.onelink.me/app/fb0f830d

Hello, I am Scooper.

I have created a new version of your favourite news app. This version contains some great features to make your reading even more fun! Dont we all just love new things?! As usual, you'll find the the new version og Google Play Store. For current users, all you need to so is click the 'Update' button. New users will automatically have the new version at installtion.

So, what new features does version 3.5.74 offer?

1. Live commentary tab: minute-by-minute action and match previews -

My in-house team of sports analysts/writers are always on time to give you real time commentary of the biggest football matches across all competitions. With my new commentary feature, you wont miss a thing! Be the first to know when your favourite team scores by upgrading to the new version. There are also free football betting tips for you!

Follow Scooper across social media platforms:

Twitter - @scooperng

Facebook - Scooper

Instagram - @scooperng

(1) (Reply)

Without Saying Your Age Or The Year You Were Born, How Old Are You? / Have Davido Have Been Up To No Good? Chioma Blasts Him About Deactivated Ig / Presidential Debate, Your Expectations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.