Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) (75043 Views)

Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
IamD18:
This little girl is the only reason this Sophia is still relevant in Davido's life.
instead to celebrate the moment you dey do over sabi. who ask you.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by ibkgab001: 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Second baby loading

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
And wizkid is missing in all of his children

You can impregnate women no mean say you be papa

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
See as him take hand carry him blokos for the the last photo, pusssssssy don dey hungry am be dat

Apart from goat which other animal can fly?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
Men with bad attitude towards women are those tied to their mothers apron.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by wildchild1: 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
nice one

Christmas promo still ongoing on all club and country jerseys, order while the promo last...check my signature
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
post=73965353:
That is so SWEET of them.
Good to see them acting like adults this time around.

Oan, that is what a Santa Claus should look like, not like this one looking like a masquerade the other day...
Why this beautiful girls no go dey cry seeing this Father Masquerade?! cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
mhizroyalty:
Chioma won't like this wink
at all at all especially that place where Davido take hand carry hold him blokos like sey Sophia dey hungry am
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
ajebuter:

grin grin grin grin
Abi nah sis..... cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
Born2Breed:

see as you dey hungry me
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by seenter84: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
Davido still day shag this MILF
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
ajebuter:

grin grin grin grin

Apart from goat which other animal can fly?
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by daddytime(m): 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
The kid must be wondering. ...why is daddy so aloofish and even avoiding mummy unlike my classmates parents...
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by davidadenrele: 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
[quote author=henrybomb post=73965428]
I guess you live with wizkid to know he is a better father[/quote

He obviously doesnt need to live with wizkid to know, is not matured to be a father, being a father go beyond singing your bum..bum bigger than bombay you take responsibility, you dont ran from it!!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
Starboytwo:
Didn't know that was Sophia,davido's ex....she told me she was a single parent and her name was sophie....wait lemme call her number
Where did you meet her?
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
A beg where chioma dey when all of this dey happen
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
This guy just too mature jare
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
At least Sophia doesn't bleach

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Sunnky23: 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
Dis babe make sense 4 my eye oo
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Emjay1310(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
Davido and Red cup sha... Only God knows what's the content everytime... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Being Davido's baby mama must feel like a full time job with shell Nigeria or Mobil but mostly being on vacation 98% of the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by femi4: 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
IamD18:
This little girl is the only reason this Sophia is still relevant in Davido's life.

It's damn glaring in the last picture.
No chemistry at all
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by toprealman: 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
IamD18:

It's damn glaring in the last picture.
And you
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
If I am davido I would still be fvcking this girl's pvssy grin grin
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin I still wonder how davido got this ugly olosho pregnant cheesy I think a few years ago he had bad taste in women

Verified 22 dollars Adsense for sale ASAP
Generally speaking Davido don't have eyes � when it comes to women
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
I'm sure they still mekwe!
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by daywatcher: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
In a country of 200 millions black people it is only oyinbo they see to be father xmas
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Arckeen: 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jayslicky:
They cool together unlike one immature kid fighting his baby mamas. Davido you the real g.
who ?
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by passey: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
Born2Breed:

And their mother is a man!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reekado Banks And Tolani, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter Spark Dating Rumors / Photos: Boobs For "Sale" At MAMA Awards / Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.