Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Paul Adefarasin - Why The Experience Is A Free Concert - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Adefarasin - Why The Experience Is A Free Concert (396 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Adefarasin - Why The Experience Is A Free Concert by wikido: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
The founder and senior pastor of the House on the Rock Church, Paul Adefarasin, stated in his Press Conference last week that the Experience concert was birthed to show his love for God and fulfil his yearnings of seeing that lives get transformed with individuals set on the path of righteousness.

He said this in reaction to why offerings and gate fees were not collected at the concert. According to him, God will provide for the propagation of the gospel and people should not see Pastors as beggars.

“There are people who tag the church as money grabbers. We know money is important to preach the gospel and win souls, but we respect that God supplies and He does that in a way that the Church has not to be a beggar,” he said.

He further stated that the concert is a significant contributor to the national and state economies through tourism, human capital development, hospitality and commerce.

The Experience is a significant contributor to both our National and State economies through tourism and its associated businesses. Entrepreneurs have developed and birthed various enterprises which substantially contribute to the economy in areas of human capital development, hospitality, commerce and industry.

The 2018 Experience concert Lagos held on Friday 7th of December till Saturday, 8th of December at the Tafawa Balewa Square. The concert was themed “Jesus Our Peace” and had over 600,000 people in attendance. The concert is to show love for God and fulfil his yearnings of seeing that lives get transformed with individuals set on the path of righteousness.

Re: Paul Adefarasin - Why The Experience Is A Free Concert by Ranchhoddas: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
Collect gate fee and watch the crowd plummet.
Re: Paul Adefarasin - Why The Experience Is A Free Concert by MuttleyLaff: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Collect gate fee and watch the crowd plummet.
You really think its about that
Offerings and gate fees were not collected at the concert, next will be tithes
Re: Paul Adefarasin - Why The Experience Is A Free Concert by Ranchhoddas: 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You really think its about that
Offerings and gate fees were not collected at the concert, next will be tithes
I don't follow.
Re: Paul Adefarasin - Why The Experience Is A Free Concert by MuttleyLaff: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
I don't follow.
The fear of a Freeze backlash is the beginning of wisdom
Adefarasin and Freeze are 5 and 6
What is wisdom?
Wisdom is about decision making, is making good decision.
Re: Paul Adefarasin - Why The Experience Is A Free Concert by Ranchhoddas: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
The fear of a Freeze backlash is the beginning of wisdom
Adefarasin and Freeze are 5 and 6
What is wisdom?
Wisdom is about decision making, is making good decision.
But the concert has been on long before Freeze started his campaign. This year's edition the thirteenth if I'm not mistaken.

I've attended a couple and believe me the inconvenience and stress associated would put a lot of people off if they had to pay anything to attend.
Re: Paul Adefarasin - Why The Experience Is A Free Concert by MuttleyLaff: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
But the concert has been on long before Freeze started his campaign. This year's edition the thirteenth if I'm not mistaken.

I've attended a couple and believe me the inconvenience and stress associated would put a lot of people off if they had to pay anything to attend.
Impressive then. Commendable.

It just shows they don't need to depend on tithes extracted under coercions or with repercussion threats to tithe dodgers, as if their lives depend in it.

He obviously is running the Experience Gospel Concert using another principle other than the tithing principle.

I have always challenged pastors to teach their congregation the principle and/or law of cheerful giving with grace without the need of issuing threats, force, without presence of pressure or compulsion.

Give not because what you can get from the giving
but give because of what you under no compulsion have decided in your own heart to do and give.

If he didn't collect gate fees from day one, it's already late to contemplate taking now after the event has become well known and established.
I am not saying he toyed with the idea, just saying it's too late for something like that.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Priestess Repents, Denounces Her Fetish Practices In Enugu (photos) / Biblical Questionable Events. / Elderly Man Shows Off His Amazing Zanku Moves At A Night Vigil In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.