Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,883 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) (38628 Views)

Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual / 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Obudupikin: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
zwonder:

What of d politicians what justifies them 2 steal billions?

Nothing.

A criminal is a criminal, regardless of whether you steal billions or defraud people of millions.
Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Compliant:

A thief is a thief either big or small
Did I say that they shouldn't arrest the yahoo boys, pls read well before you type, seems like you're the one that needs the drug, fool.
Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Obudupikin: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
tragergeorge:
crime to who,, you or 9ja,,,who dem play never come make arrest na,,, efcc just de go collect their normal cut

Firstly, it is a criminal offense in Nigeria to defraud people.

And then again the damage their activities do to legitimate hustlers is immeasurable.
Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Obudupikin: 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
says who

Says the law.
Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
afonja ND Igbo collabo
Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Compliant:

A thief is a thief either big or small
And whoever is liking your comment are also fools

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Chrysz(m): 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lazy youths. Your parents will be ashamed of your existence.
Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Ejlove4u(m): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
THERE SHOULD LEAVE THIS INNOCENT MEN ALONE... NA HERE THEM DEY TAKE GET POWER MTCHEEEW
Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
This is so disgraceful. Internet fraud is much more popular than you think. Almost every university undergraduate is involved now. You will be shocked at the prevalence. There need to be a strong deterrent.
Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by able1993(m): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
water don pass garri

Anyway, if you wish to be motivated about what you are doing or want to read life stories to learn from, success strategies from Albert Einstein, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Carl Brashear, the life history of Thomas Sankara, Jerry Rawlings, Lee Yuan Kew.....then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Bighead9: 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
Igbo's and CRIMEs are like the Nigerian Police and Twenty Naira. grin

Igbo's Amaka. grin

Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
The first guy slightly looks like bbn efe grin
Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by troubleboi: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lazy youth..

if you always browse the internet, then i will suggest you start using this browser...you earn as you browse the internet and its free...just click on my signature below
Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by ponti93(m): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
Whats up with boys and big cars
Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by KevinDein: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
JBoss25:
And whoever is liking your comment are also fools
His comment made perfect sense and was rightfully liked by sensible folks. A thief is a thief whether big or small. At the end of the day they all make hardworking innocent people suffer.

You should rethink your thought process.

4 Likes

Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by KevinDein: 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
zwonder:

What of d politicians what justifies them 2 steal billions?
You can open a thread and condemn those thieves and we'll join you in bashing them. This thread however is about internet scammers that defraud people of their hard earned money. We'll be here to call them out for what they truly are; THIEVES.

Your effort at deflection won't work here.

4 Likes

Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
KevinDein:
His comment made perfect sense and was rightfully liked by sensible folks. A thief is a thief whether big or small. At the end of the day they all make hardworking innocent people suffer.

And if you have sense you'll know that I didn't mention in my comments saying they shouldn't arrest the yahoo boys but saying they should also put in effort in arresting those thieving politicians aswell, that is why I'm saying anybody that likes that particular comment is a fool, because they didn't read my comment well, don't quote me again.
Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by chiefobiofokija(f): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
funny country, una think nah only dis country dey do scam.. USA NAH FIRST, RUSSIA SECOND, CHINA THIRD, NORTH KOREA FOURTH, SOUTH KOREA SIXTH*****9ja nah last**.....Leave scammers to eat.....scammer's can't be eradicated..... nah ur money scammer's dey collect.....??yeye people, polithiefician wey dey steal all our money, dey go free, dem wey dey swim for ocean, una no go arrest dem nah little hustlaz wey dey swim in puddle.. thunder kill una there.... kiss tongue tongue tongue tongue anyway nah my guys, make i do ,go bail dem....
Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by KevinDein: 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
JBoss25:
And if you have sense you'll know that I didn't mention in my comments saying they shouldn't arrest the yahoo boys and they shouldn't only focus on them but also focus on the politicians also, that is why I'm saying anybody that likes that particular comment is a fool, because they read my comment without reasoning, don't quote me again.
Dumb assss fuckkks like you with dumb arguments always use that lame line "don't quote me again"

Oh well, I just quoted you to tell you what a dumbassss you are.

Bite me.

2 Likes

Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Naughtytboy: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
chiefobiofokija:
funny country, una think nah only dis country dey do scam.. USA NAH FIRST, RUSSIA SECOND, CHINA THIRD, NORTH KOREA FOURTH, SOUTH KOREA SIXTH*****9ja nah last**.....Leave scammers to eat.....scammer's can't be eradicated..... nah ur money scammer's dey collect.....??yeye people, polithiefician wey dey steal all our money, dey go free, dem wey dey swim for ocean, una no go arrest dem nah little hustlaz wey dey swim in puddle.. thunder kill una there.... kiss tongue tongue tongue tongue anyway nah my guys, make i do ,go bail dem....
last last dem go use u do soap
Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
KevinDein:

Dumb assss fuckkks like you with dumb arguments always use that lame line "don't quote me again"

Oh well, I just quoted you to tell you what a dumbassss you are.

Bite me.

you're the only dumb fck here, u can't even understand a simple comment, and you're calling an intelligent guy like me a dumb fck, your brain needs to be examined asap.
Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
KevinDein:

[/b]They should also arrest the bigger thieves in aso rock[b] if you can't understand this then you need help. Where in this comment does it say I don't want yahoo boys to be arrested?
Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by KevinDein: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
JBoss25:
you're the only dumb fck here, u can't even understand a simple comment, and you're calling an intelligent guy like me a dumb fck, your brain needs to be examined asap.
OK. Let me make it easy for you Mr intelligent guy. This thread is about yahoo boys. So when you are making a comment you should stick with the subject of the thread which in this case is "yahoo boys" . Trying to bring in Nigerian politicians is called deflection and "whataboutism".

If you are half as intelligent as you claim you will get my point.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
MY PROBLEM WITH THESE YAHOO BOYS BE SAY THEM NO GET SENSE , IF THEY BROWSE AND GET MONEY , IMMEDIATELY THEY HAMMER THEIR FIRST TARGET NA TO BUY BIG CAR , EXPENSIVE WATCHES , SHOES CLOTHES , NO INVESTMENT NOTHING AT THE END OF THE DAY THEIR WEALTH IS SHORT LIVED , GIVE THEM 100 YEARS IN JAIL

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by SkinnyNigga: 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
mmadu5:
MY PROBLEM WITH THESE YAHOO BOYS BE SAY THEM NO GET SENSE , IF YOU BROWSE AND GET MONEY , IMMEDIATELY THEY HAMMER THEIR FIRST TARGET NA TO BUY BIG CAR , EXPENSIVE WATCHES , SHOES CLOTHES , NO INVESTMENT NOTHING AT THE END OF THE DAY THEIR WORTH IS SHORT LIVED , GIVE THEM 100 YEARS IN JAIL
i swear.. they all have poverty mentality.. they want to impress and let people know they have arrived

2 Likes

Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
KevinDein:

OK. Let me make it easy for you Mr intelligent guy. This thread is about yahoo boys. So when you are making a comment you should stick with the subject of the thread which in this case is "yahoo boys" . Trying to bring in Nigerian politicians is called deflection and "whataboutism".

If you are half as intelligent as you claim you will get my point.

Yes I understand what you're pointing out but my comment was not far off topic, my comment was basically saying politicians should also receive the same treatment as yahoo boys, so how is that not related to the topic in hand? Also u firstly pointed out that a thief is a thief but I clearly didn't state that the yahoo guys shouldn't be arrested.
Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
mmadu5:
MY PROBLEM WITH THESE YAHOO BOYS BE SAY THEM NO GET SENSE , IF THEY BROWSE AND GET MONEY , IMMEDIATELY THEY HAMMER THEIR FIRST TARGET NA TO BUY BIG CAR , EXPENSIVE WATCHES , SHOES CLOTHES , NO INVESTMENT NOTHING AT THE END OF THE DAY THEIR WEALTH IS SHORT LIVED , GIVE THEM 100 YEARS IN JAIL
finally somebody with sense in this thread, investment is what these yahoo boys should be thinking about not Mercedez and Iphones, but its gratification that is their problem, that's why most yahoo boys end up being broke

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
These ones too dry na.. undecided

I think say G-boys dey frosh
If I be G-boy, I can never be arrested. tongue

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by goat22: 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
jbreezy and your ilesha children have you seen your end? Mr Magic Soap. Nonsense yahoo boy lover why couldn't their magic soap save them here boy? Little child.
Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
xtervaganza:
Why are illiterates running this useless country?

What the hell is GLK mercedes Benz jeep?

Idiots

Simple....

That's cos the so-called "intellectuals" only know how to read and cram and lest I forget, speak "mind blowing" grammars.

Now tell me my good friend, who are the idiots?

Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
AcuraZDX:
The Economic and Financial Crime Commission, EFCC, has arrested three suspected internet fraudsters, at No 24, 1st Avenue, Fort Royal Estate, Airport road, Abuja.

The suspects are; Marvin Nwankwo, Prince Ojenike and Jude Olatekobowale. They created a Facebook account with the following names: Rodney David; David Rodgers and Carlos David, respectively.

A statement released by the antigraft agency says their arrest was based on intelligence report that the suspects turned the said residence as their office, using laptops, phone and other gadgets to defraud innocent people, including foreigners, of their hard earned money and other valuables.

The intelligence further revealed that the suspects aged between 22 to 30 years, used the proceeds of their crimes to acquire different properties such as cars which include a GLK Mercedes Benz SUV, a Toyota Corolla, amongst others.

On receipt of the intelligence report, operatives of the EFCC swung into action and mounted surveillance on the said address, to monitor the activities of the suspects.

After thorough investigations, the suspects were arrested and items, which included several laptops of different makes, very expensive mobile phones, modems, many Subscriber Identification Module (SIM) cards, amongst others were recovered.
The suspects will soon be charged to court.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/three-suspected-yahoo-boys-arrested-in-abuja-photos/

L
boys when no get money and no sabi package if y c some yahoo boys u will mistake them for ceos
Re: Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Marvin Oluwanwankwo Gbadamosi, Prince Ojenike, Jude Olatekobowale.

These people never fail to disappoint. .
sense is far from you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" / Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members / "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.