Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State (36432 Views)

PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos / Photos From PDP Rally For Kwara By-election / See Moment Obasanjo Arrived And Spoke At The PDP Rally In Ogun (VIDEO/PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by sillypmb: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:
PARTY OF LOSERS AND CRIMINALS
Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by nwanyionitsha: 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:

OBVIOUSLY!
See fear. How long are you going to be on this thread.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by PHILipu1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Will Buhari come for debate?
Can we have the debate in USA?

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by nwanyionitsha: 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
34webers:
Keep showing the same zoomed pictures and continue calling it "more". By the time they see real crowd, the narrative of crowd being an evidence of popularity will change within seconds.
We have heard. And what are you doing here. I thought you said northerners wont support Atiku ?
Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by wolexy14(m): 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
I see buhari winning 2019 elections ...but plenty people go hang demslvs sha.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Atiku zone with poor attendance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by Misterdhee1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Will Buhari come for debate?
Did Jonathan come? If Buhari comes, will it cures your hatred for him? These are sensible questions you should ask your inverted brain
Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by Misterdhee1(m): 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
Avedonn:
I was there live.

PDP completely short down Gombe township road leading to Gombe stadium from government house was completely close due to crowd.

With I saw today, PDP is in complete control of Northeast because people came all the way from Bauchi, Yobe, Borno, Adamawa, and Taraba just to participate in the rally.

Atiku was looking so presidential even the police stationed along the highway were hailing him.

For the first time I saw Hausa, Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba and other tribes relating as one people. I was so expressed.

One thing I admire about PDP is they are detribalised and void of religious division.

It'll be a miracle if Buhari defeat Atiku in the entire north east.
Lmao. Isokay. Don't worry, wait till Buhari comes to town grin grin

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by Iscoalarcon: 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Anambralstson:

Stop deceiving yourself and giving gullible minds in APC hope it was live on AIT, and their coverage covered the stadium fully not one section, when the rally picked it was fully crowded.
stop lying bro the stadium was not filled infact the east stand of the stadium was empty I will POST the pictures and videos later on today

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by ossy7881: 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Avedonn:
I was there live.

PDP completely short down Gombe township. All roads leading to Gombe stadium from government house to cross roundabout extending to Habu Hashidu's house were completely closed due to crowd.

With I saw today, PDP is in complete control of Northeast because people came all the way from Bauchi, Yobe, Borno, Adamawa, and Taraba just to participate in the rally.

Atiku was looking so presidential even the police men stationed along the highway were hailing him.

For the first time I saw Hausa, Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba and other tribes relating as one people. I was so expressed.

One thing I admire about PDP is they are detribalised and void of religious division.

It'd be a miracle if Buhari defeat Atiku in the entire north east.

good since you are there live please drop your own crowd pics for people to see

don't tell me you didn't take any pictures because that will make you a liar

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by WaffenSS(m): 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Vast empty wasteland....

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by Michael024: 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Please help a brother...I have been unable to cope with ends meet...I did some jobs and haven't still been paid..I've been unable to eat today..life is so frustrating..kindly help a brother..... Zero, two, thirty-seven, forty-eight, nine, five, seven, five...MICHAEL..Wema bank..God bless
Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by 34webers(m): 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
nwanyionitsha:
We have heard. And what are you doing here. I thought you said northerners wont support Atiku ?
[/s]
I'm here for the same reason you keep hopping from one buhari thread to another. Also, it will soon down on ipob miscreants that easterners also support buhari when he visits. Argue with flat brains.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by id4sho(m): 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
LuciferGospel:
What is Buhari doing there?! shocked
mourning #BACKTODAURA
Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by Luchesse(m): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
this atiku/obi ehnn.. undecidedthis atiku/obi ehnn..
Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by able1993(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
PDP continueoooo....

Anyway, if you wish to be motivated about what you are doing or want to read life stories to learn from, success strategies from Albert Einstein, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Carl Brashear, the life history of Thomas Sankara, Jerry Rawlings, Lee Yuan Kew.....then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by Powerbk101: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Original INEC Life Power. Its brand new and will give you at least 20 hrs back up on your Laptop. Stop wasting money to fuel Gen!

Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by deomelllo: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
See meager and minuscule crowd?

PDP is dead and buried in the North...

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by bender79: 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
The crowd is not impressive considering that it is his zone.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by berrystunn(m): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
When group of officers liking a candidate from behind.

You will then understand the hand writing.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by troubleboi: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
na wa o.. see crowed..

the same party, the same looters.. APC and PDP same thieves ...

make money while browsing on Nairaland and other sites...its free, just click on my signature below..
Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by Halo22: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
With this, am very optimistic Atiku is already close to victory......PDP all the way.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by Calers: 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
Most of the crowd will still vote for buhari
Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by supereagle(m): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Well done

Anyone else can win except buhari

APC must be removed from aso rock

Thieves and Liars will take over.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by nwanyionitsha: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
I'm here for the same reason you keep hopping from one buhari thread to another. Also, it will soon down on ipob miscreants that easterners also support buhari when he visits. Argue with flat brains.
cone brain, check any buhari thread, you wont see a comment from me. I have no business there.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by nwanyionitsha: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
Calers:
Most of the crowd will still vote for buhari
Says who ?
Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by Denikayan: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
The "ONLY" thing Nigerians can use Atiku and Obituary for is money rituals
Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by Lugaman: 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:
PARTY OF LOSERS AND CRIMINALS
Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by Dabiridamilare(m): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
seunfly:
So na pics we dey fight for now? People still don't get it that real voters are not on nairaland, Facebook or Twitter, real voters are in the villages and rural area especially northern side. No matter how you fight, get likes or set propaganda in motion on nairaland or Facebook it will not add any value to any candidates because people fighting on social media don't even have voter's card and the once that has voter's card will not go and vote and the little that managed to go to polling units will still not vote, they will be snapping pictures to complain about the crowd at the polling units.

Bro, Pls loud it, let them hear...
The electorates are in core northern villages, all having their PVC and ready to vote.
Nov7-12, inec did a cleanup exercise(where they checked for irregularities in their data, esp for dead electorates and underaged voters).), they made use of corp members for the process and a Friend of mine serving in a village in kebbi who also partook in the process said he was ashamed of himself after the whole process.
Why?
He said almost all his students in Ss2 and Ss3 came for their PVC...and he said they are not underaged and he has not even applied for his own.
So what are we saying....we continue to do online polls everyday, shouting Sowore,Moghalu, Atiku, this, that, and we begin to draw inferences on results gotten from that.
See guys, the Northerners don't joke with their PVCs, forget twitter polls, Facebook popularity, all na wash.This is Africa, give urselves brain.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by MalcoImX: 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
Avedonn:
I was there live.

PDP completely short down Gombe township. All roads leading to Gombe stadium from government house to cross roundabout extending to Habu Hashidu's house were completely closed due to crowd.

Atiku was looking so presidential even the police men stationed along the highway were hailing him.

For the first time I saw Hausa, Fulani, Igbo, Yoruba and other tribes relating as one people. I was so expressed.

So scanty, even with the shipment.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State by CEOwatazs: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
Avedonn:
I was there live.

For the first time I saw Hausa, Fulani, Igbo, Yoruba and other tribes relating as one people. I was so expressed.

lier.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Elders Reject Relocation Of CBN ‘Key Departments’ To Lagos / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi / INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.