Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe (2203 Views)

Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) / Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors / Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe by ORIENTATION101: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
Atiku flag off his region ( north east )rally today in gombe state.
Only a section out of 4 sections of the stadium seats was filled why others emptygringrin

We told athiefkulators atiku will loose his state and north east woefully gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe by ORIENTATION101: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe by Kyase(m): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin truly busted grin

Weya make Dem come tell us different story grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe by IamD18: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
•••••
Re: Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe by Chieftroller(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
shocked

When was d last time you receive an alert on your mobile device

1 Like

Re: Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe by bedspread: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Oriente! U didn't add this one

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe by baliyubla: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Kids taking early morning pics to console their fellow Zombies. Abeg when APC go start their own campaign? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin grin
Re: Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe by McCoy662(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
bedspread:
God bless you my brother

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
bedspread:
Show the whole field ....don't show us camera zooming

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe by CilicMarin: 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
bedspread:

The same position the op highlighted..

I think Atiku should stop wasting his money.

NextLevelJare

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe by bedspread: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
CilicMarin:

NextLevelJare
[/s] op is showing u something else ! I showed you the Rally!
Re: Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe by CilicMarin: 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
Why can't the PDP take their pictures like APC..

See the pictures below, the whole field are shown to really capture the crowd..

Bedspread

5 Likes

Re: Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe by Corrinthians(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
CilicMarin:

NextLevelJare
No, I don't think so. I'd like to see him spend until he goes broke.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
CilicMarin:

Bedspread

Don't post APC pictures here, there will soon lay claims on it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe by bedspread: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
CilicMarin:

CilicMarin
Cili u are putting out the same pictures! What u put out here are pics from the front view not back view!

Those who are there will put out more pics!

3 Likes

Re: Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe by bender79: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
Pdp pictures are always blurry such that it looks like ''sea of heads''. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
bender79:
Pdp pictures are always blurry such that it looks like ''sea of heads''. Lol
The same party appointed 7 people as Spokespersons

1 Like

Re: Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe by wakaman: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
PDP ti ku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
o my god, athifku why

1 Like

Re: Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe by DonHummer(m): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
I believe those piks are probably b4 the event proper

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Real Meaning Of Ruga? / Walking Into The Trap- July 29,1966 coup / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Switzerland, Performs Ancient Biblical Biafran Libation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.