Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Dynamic Websites And Mobile Applications - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dynamic Websites And Mobile Applications (366 Views)

Satoshi Core Dao Miners And Other Legit Mining Applications / A Responsive Website And Mobile Application Developer / Learn How To Create Standard Admob Clicking Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dynamic Websites And Mobile Applications by TegaMajestic(m): 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Are you looking for a developer to build you Modern-looking web and mobile based apps (With Pseudo Class implementation and animations if desired)?. Do you want custom-built dynamic applications like an E-commerce website / Mobile App?, Real Estate website /Mobile App?, Online shop?, Merchandise applications with payment options like MasterCard or visa card?, E-presence for your business with an instant chat feature to respond to your customers on demand?, Forum, Social App or Social website? or you just want a custom app or website of your desire?
Look no further ☺
Contact me : Oghenetega Jude Ebiai
Phone - 08186541143
Email - tegapaulebiai@gmail.com
Location - Lagos.

You can always give me a call or chat me Via Whatsapp (08186541143).

Note: All projects are negotiable.

Kind Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Bitfury Says Investors Missed $6 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin / Is Cpa Marketing The Easiest Way To Make Money Online / Airtime Top Up And Bills Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.