Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho (43284 Views)

OLE GUNNER SOLSKJAER coach of Manchester united sacked / Man United Fans Attack Ed Woodward's House With Flares (Video) / Nine Reasons Why Man United Can Beat Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by jaxxy(m): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
ManU will beg Mourinho to come back.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by Niceman4u(m): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
ayusco85:
It proves only one thing.....

Mourinho and Guardiola hardly stay beyond 3yrs in one club.

Call them managerial prostitutes

But Guardiola is never sacked. He resigns whereas Mourinho is always sacked within 3yrs
Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Don't be deceived. Outside football he is a nice guy
perhaps he s ur uncle for u to know him beyond his proffessional reputation as a poisonous mamba sent from hell to crash united

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by Enemyofpeace: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
Apart from goat which other animal can fly?
Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by Daevid(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
E remain small make you well
hisexcellency34:
I pity Man United fans. How can you sack the best coach in the world like that? A coach that teams like Arsenal and Barca are dying to have
Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by FLYFIRE(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
hisexcellency34:
I pity Man United fans. How can you sack the best coach in the world like that? A coach that teams like Arsenal and Barca are dying to have
Listen, even if he opts to coaçh Barca for FREE...they will NOT accept him. I wonder how MU would go for a man sacked by other clubs (Real Madrid, Chelsea etc) for non perfomance & expect magic from him. I hear MU fans suggest Zidane; I can only laugh because he was also sacked underground for playing the worst football...dont mind the cups.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by cydophobia(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
hisexcellency34:

Barça can't be dying to have Mourinho. It won't work

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by AlphaStyles(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
and because he made average teams look like barca when playing us
Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by lilfreezy: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lucid1:

Sounds stupid

Unimke what is it?
Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by Enemyofpeace: 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Don't be deceived. Outside football he is a nice guy
I guess he was once your next door neighbour
Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by ObaKlaz: 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Barca, dying to have Mou?! Mou was never Barca-material and will never be. No one wanted or wants him at FCB, with his tactics. He's the very opposite of what Barca and their philosophy stands for. Stop making wild assertions... Except you're being sarcastic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by oloriLFC(f): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
What is Ed Woodward too still doing there? The man knows nothing

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by obaataaokpaewu: 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
ayusco85:

One resigns, the other gets sacked
Lack of job is the major reason why some persons stay on one job for a long period of time. No prostitution here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by Etinosa1234: 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
hisexcellency34:

God forbid...Barca cannot pray to have that type of coach at all ooo
Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by chicoMX(m): 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
hisexcellency34:

Which barca and Arsenal, you better say what you know. If he goes to Italy he will easily find a job though. i.e AC Milan
Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by Walexsammy(m): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
hisexcellency34:
they don't need to die any more... he's now free
Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by Obudupikin: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
They should hire Wenger.
Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
hisexcellency34:

Remove barca from your writeup
Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by dopeJemi: 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Ed Woodward should have been sacked instead. The board never backed Mourinho.

He said it end of the season that he needed two center backs but Woodward stood against him.

Whenever the board of a football club don't support the manager's transfer targets that manager is doomed

Manchester United are going to be relegated

So sad Indeed >:
We made the worst mistake ever by sacking Mourinho
How can you side with Pogba over the special one? Because of Instagram followers?

GGMU

Who bought Dalot? Lindelof? Baily? Lukaku? Fred? Pogba? Zlatan? Sanchez? Matic? We have the two most expensive players in the league but yet the board didn't back him. Man Utd are second highest spenders in the league behind Man City but the board didn't back him, he asked for two defenders, how often does he use the ones he bought? You think We are a charity organization meant for throwing money around because we are Manchester United, Your special one is a bloody scam, He had problems with Shaw, Martial, Pogba, Baily, Valencia and the bastard was ready to sell a talented player like Martial for cheap and brought in an ageing Sanchez, Need I remind you the number of players he had issues with at Madrid and Chelsea as well?

So we need two defenders to beat the wolves, Valencia, Sevilla, Brighton, Southampton, west hams of this world? How much did Tottenham spend this summer? Where are they on the log? But Your MCM needs 1B worth of players to beat the likes of Brighton and Co, Under Mourinho, Man Utd playerd the worst football the league has seen in years but Pogba is your problem, is it not the same Pogba that won the world cup with France?

Your special one is nothing but a fraud, Fact.

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by Shookonekilla: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
dopeJemi:

Who bought Dalot? Lindelof? Baily? Lukaku? Fred? Pogba? Zlatan? Sanchez? Matic? We have the two most expensive players in the league but yet the board didn't back him. Man Utd are second highest spenders in the league behind Man City but the board didn't back him, he asked for two defenders, how often does he use the ones he bought? You think We are a charity organization meant for throwing money around because we are Manchester United, Your special one is a bloody scam, He had problems with Shaw, Martial, Pogba, Baily, Valencia and the bastard was ready to sell a talented player like Martial for cheap and brought in an ageing Sanchez, Need I remind you the number of players he had issues with at Madrid and Chelsea as well?

So we need two defenders to beat the wolves, Valencia, Sevilla, Brighton, Southampton, west hams of this world? How much did Tottenham spend this summer? Where are they on the log? But Your MCM needs 1B worth of players to beat the likes of Brighton and Co, Under Mourinho, Man Utd playerd the worst football the league has seen in years but Pogba is your problem, is it not the same Pogba that won the world cup with France?

Your special one is nothing but a fraud, Fact.
[/s]

Arm chair fan

Shut up

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by Otunski: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sacking Mourinho and leaving Pogba is pointless. That guy has to go too for sabotaging the entire team. He's not a loyal player and he feels he's bigger than the club.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by Wize1: 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Ed Woodward should have been sacked instead. The board never backed Mourinho.

He said it end of the season that he needed two center backs but Woodward stood against him.

Whenever the board of a football club don't support the manager's transfer targets that manager is doomed

Manchester United are going to be relegated

So sad Indeed >:
We made the worst mistake ever by sacking Mourinho
How can you side with Pogba over the special one? Because of Instagram followers?

GGMU

No they didn't back him after spending 300M+. He asked for a midfielder they have him Pogba, Sanchez was the most sought after attacker in Jan, they bought him Sanchez. Lukaku 80+M, Eric, Lindelof, etc. The Fred he bought, he is not playing him anymore. He was demanding for exchanging a club's future youngster for 29 year old Willian if not for the clubs intervention. He has fought with almost the entire team plus his shit parking the bus tactics after spending tonnes of money. His utd team has the poorest goalscoring form of the top 6 team yet he has Martial, Rashford, Sanchez, Lukaku but no complain about the defender they didn't buy him. Tottenham didn't sign one single player in the summer yet are playing far better football than any of Mou's last two teams and have made top 4 consistently. Mourinho needs to take a break and refresh his tactic. Utd on the other hand needs to find a good coach like Pochetino or Zidane who can get the best our of this team.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by dopeJemi: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

Arm chair fan

Shut up

You are just a child, An adult who still believes in Mourinho is like a child who believes Santa Claus exists, that's how bereft of common sense you are, Now gtfomf you unscrupulous cretin

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by NessaBoo(f): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
hisexcellency34:

Ehhnn..you say whattt?? You and who is dying to have him in Arsenal?

Unai is bae!! kiss

Barca can have him!

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by ShedrachU(m): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
Tundexxy:
Fake news!!!
cheesy
I like you. Fake news as shit. The real reason for his sack is on ESPN.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by LincolnLynn(m): 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mourinho is the architect of his own fall.he isn't getting the best out of his squad,over 400million pounds spent in course of his stay and you said he wasn't backed,mourinho wanted to buy willian,perisic and alderwereild all on the wrong side of 30 for an exorbitant fees..had the board bulged at mourinho's demand,the board will be looking to sell those guys after 3 seasons at most.Need I say..Pochetinho didn't sign anyone last summer and the guy just continue doing fine with his job,no complain whatsoever..only mourinho will play mctominay in defence just to prove a point with Baily sitting on the bench..

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by Shookonekilla: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
Wize1:

No they didn't back him after spending 300M+. He asked for a midfielder they have him Pogba, Sanchez was the most sought after attacker in Jan, they bought him Sanchez. Lukaku 80+M, Eric, Lindelof, etc. The Fred he bought, he is not playing him anymore. He was demanding for exchanging a club's future youngster for 29 year old Willian if not for the clubs intervention. He has fought with almost the entire team plus his shit parking the bus tactics after spending tonnes of money. His utd team has the poorest goalscoring form of the top 6 team yet he has Martial, Rashford, Sanchez, Lukaku but no complain about the defender they didn't buy him. Tottenham didn't sign one single player in the summer yet are playing far better football than any of Mou's last two teams and have made top 4 consistently. Mourinho needs to take a break and refresh his tactic. Utd on the other hand needs to find a good coach like Pochetino or Zidane who can get the best our of this team.
[/s]

Do you even understand football at all? Please learn to think deeply.

He asked for two specific center backs! No one cares who he bought before !

What are you saying ? Don't be daft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by fx45(m): 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
ayusco85:

How many years did Guardiola stay at Barcelona?
Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by dopeJemi: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
Wize1:

Bro please don't waste your time on that Demented Jose asslicker, he is not a Man Utd fan, he is Jose ass fan and I'm pretty sure he started watching football two years ago

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by Shookonekilla: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
dopeJemi:

You are just a child, An adult who still believes in Mourinho is like a child who believes Santa Claus exists, that's how bereft of common sense you are, Now gtfomf you unscrupulous cretin
[/s]

I don't converse with touts

Stop quoting me , I have no interest in engaging a tout in any conversation
Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by Topweez(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
somto10:
Sacked simply bcuz of poor performance and results.
But d 'woodwork' sef folo contribute to their woes..
You don 4gt say na d same jose bring in d defenders in a huge sum of money n he wants to replace them in a giffy, it's nt done.
Re: EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho by ShedrachU(m): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
Fake news, these is not the real reasons. Check ESPN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina / Why We Don't Allow Nigerian Referees Officiate AFCON Games - CAF / Bongani Zungu, Scored At The AFCON With VAR, The First Player To Achieve That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.