Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Son And Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Son And Daughter (2115 Views)

Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F / Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon / Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Son And Daughter by vickayo: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian film actress, director, and producer, Alice Iyabo Ojo popularly known as Iyabo Ojo shares cute photo of her son, Festus oladunjoye Ojo and daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo as Festus came home for his mum birthday, xmas and new year.

She wrote:
"Guess who flew in to celebrate my bday, xmas & new year with us @fedel_x @its.priscy ok so Festus is voting #motherandsondance chai this kids want to finally break my waist ooo "

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/actress-iyabo-ojo-shares-cute-photo-of.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Son And Daughter by vickayo: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
shocked
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Son And Daughter by itspzpics(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
Wow
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Son And Daughter by ChiefAzubuike(f): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Breeding a prostìtute as a daughter and a cultist as a son. She totally failed her obligation as a mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Son And Daughter by EbukaHades10(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
So?

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Son And Daughter by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin what is that dog doing to that girls legs cheesy does it want to lick her riped pussyyy tongue me am not understanding

Verified 22 dollars Adsense available for sale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Son And Daughter by SIMPLYkush: 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
olosho family, I can see failure and misfortune all over that useless pic

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale House And Cars Are Stunning / Before And After Picture Of Afeez Oyetoro Bald Head (photo) / Man Of Love !!! , Prophet Odumeje In New Love Picture With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.