Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Tottenham Fan Banned From Football After Throwing Banana Skin At Aubameyang - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tottenham Fan Banned From Football After Throwing Banana Skin At Aubameyang (22265 Views)

Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium / Fernando Torres Retires From Football After 6-1 Final Match Loss In Japan(Photos / Usain Bolt Retires From Football After Two Matches! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Fan Banned From Football After Throwing Banana Skin At Aubameyang by kamez(m): 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
if I'm making the kinda of money these players are making, I wouldnt even give a damn if an entire banana tree filled with ripe banana is thrown towards me...

after all natural so we dey call ourselves afonja, skull miners, Igbos for nairaland and police never arrest anybody
Re: Tottenham Fan Banned From Football After Throwing Banana Skin At Aubameyang by sayisayi(m): 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Say no to racism

Lol..see hypocrites full for this page. Tribalism is worse than racism sef...
Re: Tottenham Fan Banned From Football After Throwing Banana Skin At Aubameyang by Rossikki: 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
Were it to be a black man who threw the banana skin at Aube, will he also get a ban and fine?
Why not? You can be black and still hate your own kind and be racist against your kind.

I feel for the guy sha. What if truly it was the anger that just made him pick any object banana skin) and threw at Aube, without no racism intended

I'll just put this down to your massive ignorance. People like you really need to study beyond what you know in Naija. There are millions of people out there in the world who hate you and will hate you simply because of your skin colour. Get that into your naive little skull, you hear?
Re: Tottenham Fan Banned From Football After Throwing Banana Skin At Aubameyang by Greystone: 12:33am On Dec 19, 2018
Houseofglam7:
angry angry angry angry
He was invariably calling him a monkey angry angry angry
Motherfuqin bastard

Na so
Re: Tottenham Fan Banned From Football After Throwing Banana Skin At Aubameyang by DabuIIIT: 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad racist

He is a racist and a CONEHEAD.
The ban serves him right

grin
Re: Tottenham Fan Banned From Football After Throwing Banana Skin At Aubameyang by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
Rossikki:

Why not? You can be black and still hate your own kind and be racist against your kind.

I'll just put this down to your massive ignorance. People like you really need to study beyond what you know in Naija. There are millions of people out there in the world who hate you and will hate you simply because of your skin colour. Get that into your naive little skull, you hear?

First, you should try to understand before commenting. I know blacks hate their fellow blacks. What I asked was what the FA was going to do to a black man abusing his fellow black man.
Second, was the insult necessary before driving your point home?
Haven't you ever been in a situation where an opposition mocks you and you then say things you didn't mean to. That's what frustration/angervcan cause. I guess you wouldn't know.

Wow, talk about someone being naive
Re: Tottenham Fan Banned From Football After Throwing Banana Skin At Aubameyang by Rossikki: 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
NarnieSnyper:

First, you should try to understand before commenting. I know blacks hate their fellow blacks. What I asked was what the FA was going to do to a black man abusing his fellow black man.
Second, was the insult necessary before driving your point home?
Haven't you ever been in a situation where an opposition mocks you and you then say things you didn't mean to. That's what frustration/angervcan cause. I guess you wouldn't know.

Wow, talk about someone being naive

What has ''blacks hate their fellow blacks'' got to do with this topic, you self-hating imbe.cile? What sort of stupid hypothetical question are you evoking by saying ''what would the FA do if blah blah blah?'' The one that has happened in your front - a white guy throwing a banana skin at a black player - you are running away from, looking for which black people to attack instead. You are a sick person. Go and cure your self-hatred, or you can go bleach your skin white to be closer to your slave-master. Ode.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea Offers Alvaro Morata Plus €55m For Gonzalo Higuain and Daniele Rugani / Portugal Climb Up To 5th In Latest FIFA Rankings As Belgium Stretch Lead / Soldiers Brutalize FC Taraba Players For Protest Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.