Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,002 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Shipping From Texas And Need Two Other Vehicles To Complet Container - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Shipping From Texas And Need Two Other Vehicles To Complet Container (1125 Views)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ List Of Other Vehicles For Sale 2016 @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ / 2003 Land Rover Discovery-SOLD- Contact us 4 pricing on other vehicles from d US / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping From Texas And Need Two Other Vehicles To Complet Container by chinosxl(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2010
Do you know of anyone in the houston Texas (or texas) area that will be shipping their vehicle this august? My suv is ready for shipping in a 40 ft container but i will like to have two other vehicles included in my container as to reduce cost. Per shipping company, the 40ft container will cost me $4,350. i will do $1,650 for my suv and $1,350 for each sedan. If you know of anyone that is interested please respond to this posting asap or call me at 832-512-4404. Adexfem will be doing the clearing.

chinos
832-512-4404
Re: Shipping From Texas And Need Two Other Vehicles To Complet Container by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2010
Hi chinosxl

I am very interested. But I am yet to even get the ride. If you tell tell or show me how/where to buy cheap cars in Texas, I will be willing to buy immediately and ship with you.

I just have these instint that I can get very cheap and good rides abroad based on what I always see on yahoo autos.

tnx
Re: Shipping From Texas And Need Two Other Vehicles To Complet Container by Fhemmmy: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2010
D55:

Hi chinosxl

I am very interested. But I am yet to even get the ride. If you tell tell or show me how/where to buy cheap cars in Texas, I will be willing to buy immediately and ship with you.

I just have these instint that I can get very cheap and good rides abroad based on what I always see on yahoo autos.

tnx

Never base your decision on what you see on yahoo auto.
Lots are scams, so be careful.
One hint . . . . Deal with dealers.
Re: Shipping From Texas And Need Two Other Vehicles To Complet Container by chinosxl(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2010
@D55

let me know what car (make, model and yr) you intend to buy and i will look 'em up for u.

@Fhemmmy

Dealers will certainly be a legit buy but you might have to spend more since they add profit. Your best bet would be private sellers if u have someone here to inspect the vehicle for you.
Re: Shipping From Texas And Need Two Other Vehicles To Complet Container by arnold2g3(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2010
What kinda SUV are you shipping? Why not ship it Roro?
Re: Shipping From Texas And Need Two Other Vehicles To Complet Container by Fhemmmy: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2010
chinosxl:

@D55

let me know what car (make, model and yr) you intend to buy and i will look 'em up for u.

@Fhemmmy

Dealers will certainly be a legit buy but you might have to spend more since they add profit. Your best bet would be private sellers if u have someone here to inspect the vehicle for you.

Yes, Sir.
Re: Shipping From Texas And Need Two Other Vehicles To Complet Container by chinosxl(m): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2010
@ arnold2g3

2003 navigator with other properties, can't do roro
Re: Shipping From Texas And Need Two Other Vehicles To Complet Container by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2010
@ Chinosxl tnx

I looking at a Honda Accord or Civic

Accord can be from 2005- the one with two lights near the plate number at the booth.

Civic has to be from 2006- the one with digital speedometer.

Most importantly,- one with low price oooo

Many tnx
Re: Shipping From Texas And Need Two Other Vehicles To Complet Container by chinosxl(m): 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2010
D55

For the accord ex or lx sedan, it will run u about $8k - 12k

$8k should get u a nice 2006 civic, ex or lx sedan

Goodluck.
Re: Shipping From Texas And Need Two Other Vehicles To Complet Container by BizBooks(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2010
@ chinosxl,

If you have shipped a container before, then what I'm about to say may be familiar to you. If not, take note. On first thought, shipping cars via container sounds cheaper. But when you consider the other added expenses, you find out that it is not. Some of these include:

1. You may have to pay a tractor trailer driver to move the container from the shipping company to a location where it will be loaded. You also have to pay to have it taken back to the Port.
2. You have to pay the people that will load the cars into the container. Look for competent loaders to avoid dents and scratches. Moreover, it can be dangerous (especially hanging cars on top).
3. You may have to pay for the place where the container is loaded. Unless you have a very big compound.

Shipping a car via container only makes sense if you are shipping a very expensive car or shipping with other goods that you will sell to cover the expenses. Or as in your case shipping with personal properties. Remember to put your goods and properties first and then the cars to protect them from Customs. Anything that is within easy reach can be taken by them as "kola" and there is nothing you can do about it.

Finally, leave enough space by the side of the container. US Customs inspectors will need it to check the VIN of all cars loaded in the container. If not, you will fail inspection which means that you will have to pay the inspection fee twice. The last time I checked, the fee was $97.

P.S: A 40 feet container from Baltimore costs $3800 at Sallaum Group.
Re: Shipping From Texas And Need Two Other Vehicles To Complet Container by chinosxl(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2010
@ BizBooks,

thanks for all the info
Re: Shipping From Texas And Need Two Other Vehicles To Complet Container by Oboyle: 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2010
@chinosxl

Can you please tell me the name and address of the shipping company in Houston texas? Thx
Re: Shipping From Texas And Need Two Other Vehicles To Complet Container by bash123(m): 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2010
GOGLOBALCARGO.com

For any shipping needs out of USA!

Bob
Cel.786.362.4320
info@goglobalcargo.com

(1) (Reply)

Old School Cars 1970-1980 / 2004 Toyota Corollas @ Cheap Price N1.2m Banix 08035376690 / Salah Offer,neatly Used 99/00 Honda Babyboy[manual]@ Give Away N680k 08052334306

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.