Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Pls How Do I Send Pm On Nl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls How Do I Send Pm On Nl (791 Views)

Pls How Can I Send Money To Someone Outside The Country / Here Am I. Send Me! / Please Help Me, Whenever I Post On NL, My Link Will Always Block By Anti-spam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Send Pm On Nl by manuel4real(m): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Pls How Do I Send Pm On Nl by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
Click on the member's profile and you will see where it says, send a message to this person, then click on that and wait for the person to accept or deny you sending the message.
You can't just send your message straight up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do I Send Pm On Nl by manuel4real(m): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Click on the member's profile and you will see where it says, send a message to this person, then click on that and wait for the person to accept or deny you sending the message.
thanks
Re: Pls How Do I Send Pm On Nl by manuel4real(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2018
TheGreenLand:
I only saw send email message.i can't edit the text

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply And Win The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme, TEF 2019 Pt 2 / Few Facts On The Isa Brown Birds (chicken) Every Poultry Farmer Needs To Note. / Girls If You Ever Came Out From Something Like This Picture Hail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.