Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him (58598 Views)

Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job / Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January / Paul Pogba Deletes 'disrespectful' Tweet After Jose Mourinho Sacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by Flawlessangel(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
remi4ever:
22.5mill?? I am not suprised!! We are the most valuable club presently, but we playing rubbish!!

Wrong

Real Madrid is

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by ogawisdom(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
angry. The sacked one
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by Dreambeat: 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mr Op, the blogger, at least give credit to goal.com where you picked this write up from word for word.Haba,at least you for just change some words so it would look like you are the author.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by Kenmatt(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
I use to like Mourinho but I think I now detest him. He cruelly lured Man U into renewing his contract as if he has any thing to offer. Knowing very well that if he gets it difficult, should he is sacked, he will go home with a bumper package as compensation.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by remi4ever(m): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
Flawlessangel:

Wrong

Real Madrid is

Manchester United was the highest-earning football club in the world for 2016–17, with an annual revenue of €676.3 million,[12] and the world's most valuable football club in 2018, valued at £3.1 billion.[13] As of June 2015, it is the world's most valuable football brand, estimated to be worth $1.2 billion.

SOURCE: WIKIPEDIA

modified: Or are we in 2019 already?
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by osazsky(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
No wonder,I said it .he delibraty sacked himself cuz of d 22m,mou u are wise,look at how he wasted man u fund no wonder they are d most indebted club in d world,how can someone decide to live In a 5 star hotel for 3 years and he refused to buy a house in Manchester, thk u mou for taking man u down,anything DAT will make man u be d malaga of England will be highly appreciated,I just pray dey sign another mumu zidene who didn't buy a single player in real and d whole world is shouting zidene,I trust pep to give him d beating of his life wen eventually he become man u coach
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sure!
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by clemj2020(f): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hope wenger will not be shock!!!

Special one special sack
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by YoungestM700(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
Money It has been said that money makes the world go around. I am not sure that money is truely has THAT level of importance, but having money does make life easier.

We all need money. We all money. And most of us feel we don’t have enough of it.

I have system that pays during this xmas!
Send a private message to this number... Type system to the number below!
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by osazsky(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
YoungestM700:
Money It has been said that money makes the world go around. I am not sure that money is truely has THAT level of importance, but having money does make life easier.

We all need money. We all money. And most of us feel we don’t have enough of it.

Here is a system that pays during this xmas!

Click Below

/xmasbonus
mumu mod plse delete and ban this ponzi scheme pls nobody shld fall for this
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by rhames(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
reportminds:
Earlier today, Manchester United announced that the manager Jose Mourinho has been released from his duty as the gaffer of the Red Devils.

The Daily Record initially reported that United were to face a compensation package of roughly £18 million if they dismissed Mourinho before the end of the season.

Jose Mourinho Man United Young Boys

That fee has the potential to rise exponentially, however, now that he has been axed before the end of January.

In doing so, United will now have to pay him a Champions League "top up" having sacked him while the club are still in the European competition, or still in contention to finish in the top four (no matter how unlikely the latter scenario is).

United will now pay the Portuguese manager a fee in the region of £22.5m, according to the Daily Mail, to cut short a contract that was poised to run until 2020.

Though Mourinho was on a basic salary of £18m – which is what Man United are liable to pay in order to dismiss him – the contract included a 25 per cent bonus if the club were still in the running for the two main competitions upon being sacked.

https://www.reportminds.com/2018/12/see-how-much-manchester-united-will-pay.html?m=1

This is a practical demonstartion of a well negotiated salary package. No wonder African coaches cry foul after losing a lucrative contract.
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by cenaman(m): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
landmark86:
Overhyped coach

Bad luck just they follow him up&down like Saraki.
Guardiola is far better than him in everything
which bad luck? £22.5m for doing nothing and u called that bad luck, i wish to be employ and get sack with a compensation of just 30% of that money i will never work for any body or an organization again.
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by osazsky(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
cenaman:
which bad luck? £22.5m for doing nothing and u called that bad luck, i wish to be employ and get sack with a compensation of just 30% of that money i will never work for any body or an organization again.
u think these guys are poor so to be sacked is now an achievement u better hold ur civil service job strong it isn't easy to get another job o and b waiting for compensation, has pep ever been sacked,? I don't see mou securing another job except may b stoke or Bournemouth wants to try their luck but e go still backfire.see what peligrini is doing at common west ham ,pride comes before a fall,pride has ended mou career what a pitty
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
landmark86:
Overhyped coach

And i won more premier league cup(3) than all 19 coach combined in EPL

Fabulous grin
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
buh where were we when Morinho were where we were

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by obonujoker(m): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
NaijaTalkTown:
No football club in Europe will offer him up to half of that amount anymore. Same goes for Pogba that he signed for £100m+. They are both overrated. If Mourinho wants more money, he will be offered plenty of it in China or one of the Arab leagues grin

Mourinho overrate
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by obonujoker(m): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
osazsky:
u think these guys are poor so to be sacked is now an achievement u better hold ur civil service job strong it isn't easy to get another job o and b waiting for compensation, has pep ever been sacked,? I don't see mou securing another job except may b stoke or Bournemouth wants to try their luck but e go still backfire.see what peligrini is doing at common west ham ,pride comes before a fall,pride has ended mou career what a pitty

Let any of these teams not win or cut out of the UCL rounds first.... PSG, Madrid, Inter
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by cenaman(m): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
osazsky:
mine you, am not a civil servant.
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by idrisreal002(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
If he's got some pretty cool assets, he should just retire and save himself of all this embarrassment.
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by AlphaStyles(m): 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
we rich i dont care thank GOD he is gone
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by obonujoker(m): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
osazsky:
No wonder,I said it .he delibraty sacked himself cuz of d 22m,mou u are wise,look at how he wasted man u fund no wonder they are d most indebted club in d world,how can someone decide to live In a 5 star hotel for 3 years and he refused to buy a house in Manchester, thk u mou for taking man u down,anything DAT will make man u be d malaga of England will be highly appreciated,I just pray dey sign another mumu zidene who didn't buy a single player in real and d whole world is shouting zidene,I trust pep to give him d beating of his life wen eventually he become man u coach

Oga... Zidane did what you Pep could not... Hope you know Pep is a chequebook manager like Mou?? If you prove this to be a lie, then why didn't pep win anything with the likes of nasri, sagna, navas, jovetic etc??
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by XOGBADO(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy shocked

Give me this money

Those of you shouting vanity upon Vanity can go to hell

Do they know what they're saying??
Do they even have 1million Naira in their akkant??
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by RTSC: 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
Some people in this world have this money.

They really have this money.

My father and my God, let the wealth of the Gentiles locate me.

Bless me indeed, o lord. cry
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
...incompetence and failure being rewarded...jose picks up this hefty package and walks into another high paying coaching job...(maybe monaco...as he always hasn't coached in the french league)...
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by yemi15(m): 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
landmark86:
Overhyped coach

At least Guardiola was backed by his employers financially where he has been. Can guarantee Guardiola would also flop with Man U especially with that stingy board. In fact, coaches that win trophies will flop with these same Man U structure currently. They had better get Pochettino, he represents no ambition and trophies for the club, just top 4 every season. I will have more than passing disinterest in the team by then.
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by yemi15(m): 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
dustar:
There was a club cry cry

Sponsored by a stingy board who has refused to recognize their favourite coach was a unicorn smh
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by grrr: 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
Paid for being sacked and thats 22.5 millio pounds haaaaaa, me we dem neva sack before, i never see that kain money
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by opueneteke: 12:04am On Dec 19, 2018
jose na scam!
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by sismatic01: 12:22am On Dec 19, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Wrecked the club and still get paid for it.

How u like me now?

I'm still wondering why W should be in wrecked! Y not recked shikena? Oyinbo sef� That's my own problem not mourinho.
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by maigemuu: 12:24am On Dec 19, 2018
gurunlocker:
Mourinho, an arrogant modafuka... grin

From Special one to Sacked one grin grin

Player relationship is zero, he will always find a way to pick a fight and will always find who to blame for his failures just like someone in Nigeria. grin grin grin

Like who exactly?
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by Oweku: 1:39am On Dec 19, 2018
Jose Jose.. Just move on. Their is light at the end of every tunnel..

Don't be kept in the dark, browse and earn money.. Click on my signature below to get started..
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him by nereushouse(m): 1:39am On Dec 19, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Andy Ruiz In New Shape For First Fight Since Anthony Joshua Loss (Photos) / Luis Suarez And Sofia Balbi Renew Wedding Vows, Messi On Guest List / Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.