Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Do You Need A Driver For Weekend Hires? Contract Driver Based In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need A Driver For Weekend Hires? Contract Driver Based In Abuja (414 Views)

Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. / 2 Weeks Contract Driver Needed Urgently / Why You Should Conduct Background Checks On Your New Hires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Driver For Weekend Hires? Contract Driver Based In Abuja by funso77(m): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a contract driver on a weekend hire. A resident residing at Asokoro, Abuja. I am a professional driver with a great deal of experience spanning over 15 years with good knowledge of both manual and automatic transmissions. I have a regular job but the passion and love for extra income and driving I decided to put my passion into good use on weekend basis to seek additional income with what I love doing.

Am using this opportunity to advertise my availability as a Contract Driver to any individual, family, business parastatals and institutions requiring my services on a weekend basis: Saturdays - Sundays. And well, who knows, it could become a daily or weekly basis within and outside the metropolitan of the FCT if i can attract enough patronage. My actual preference is on inter-state driving but i cant because of my regular job. I can drive long hours if your service do require me to, only on Saturdays.

I have the ability to learn on the fly, adapt to different scenarios and exceed even the most demanding of requirements. I also bring personality to the position; ideal for establishing good rapport with all clients alike.

Its an employment I would love to undertake to raise some money for my eventual transportation business I want to set-up hence the reason for the additional hours engaged in. I do believe individuals, business people and corporate organizations do require this service from time to time.

I do not have a/any vehicle for this service but I can be engaged with you or your institution by driving/using your available vehicle.

All remuneration for my service is considerably reasonable, affordable and can be negotiated. You can contact me at 09057139245, text, phone calls and whatsapp. Please help me by engaging me so as to raise money for my capital project. God bless and keep the calls coming. Remember please, 1st come, 1st served.
Re: Do You Need A Driver For Weekend Hires? Contract Driver Based In Abuja by funso77(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Available for any weekend contract job and/or assignment at a very affordably negotiated price. Thanks for checking in
Re: Do You Need A Driver For Weekend Hires? Contract Driver Based In Abuja by funso77(m): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
Very much available for any offer this weekend.

TGIF and Happy Weekend everyone
Re: Do You Need A Driver For Weekend Hires? Contract Driver Based In Abuja by funso77(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2020
What do you have planned for this weekend that requires the services of a professional driver/chauffeur? A drop-off, one way business trip, wedding engagement, weekend party or tour, visitations or probably church attendance. Whatever your needs might be and in need for a driver to convey you to and fro this weekend and/or upcoming ones, kindly contact via my signature for a very affordable and accommodating price.

Kindly note as well that i only charge for service rendered, I do not have a vehicle specific for this purpose yet but am working on it and you can equally help as well.

Looking forward to a positive response from my dear brothers and sisters out there.

Re: Do You Need A Driver For Weekend Hires? Contract Driver Based In Abuja by funso77(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

Wishing each and everyone an enjoyable, fun-filled, prosperous and blessed weekend ahead.

Kindly do make your bookings today please. Help a brother utilize his passion for something great coming up. Indulge me and see how relatively cheap and fair my billing/price could be. Anticipating your soonest responses, have a great day

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Teaching Job In Osogbo / Dolice Dairy Concept Ltd / Abuja Cleaning Job/fumigation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.