Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services (542 Views)

Print Your Recharge Pin All Network,get Data Sme @240naira,with Other Services / Lagbus/brt:- Our Buses Are Available For Hire And Charter @ Moderate Price. / Ebooks, Cap Braids, Perfume oil(undiluted ) And Other Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by funso77(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
I am a professional contract driver on hire basis, with a great deal of experience spanning over 15 years, good knowledge of both manual and automatic transmissions. I am self employed plying my trade with regular income from offering and providing this professional service to clients alike.

Am using this opportunity to advertise my availability as a Contract Driver to any individual, family, business parastatals and institutions requiring my services. My actual preference is on inter-state driving but I can as well be available for intra city services. I can drive long hours if your service do require me to.

I have the ability to learn on the fly, adapt to different scenarios and exceed all expectations. Give me a trial.

1 Like

Re: Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
Na una dey carry oga motor run away after he employ una.
Re: Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by funso77(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
cucumbae:
Na una dey carry oga motor run away after he employ una.

I promised not to b pushed but in ur case, logically 'Silence is d best answer for a ....'. Help me complete it if u can. Y not just keep mute when u don't av anything constructive to contribute
Re: Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by funso77(m): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
Contract driver available
Re: Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by funso77(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Available for any weekend driving jobs. Any assignment at all. Thanks for checking in
Re: Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by funso77(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Very much available for any offer this weekend.

TGIF and Happy Weekend everyone
Re: Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by funso77(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2020
What do you have planned for this weekend that requires the services of a professional driver/chauffeur? A drop-off, one way business trip, wedding engagement, weekend party or tour, visitations or probably church attendance. Whatever your needs might be and in need for a driver to convey you to and fro this weekend and/or upcoming ones, kindly contact via my signature for a very affordable and accommodating price.

Kindly note as well that i only charge for service rendered, I do not have a vehicle specific for this purpose yet but am working on it and you can equally help as well.

Looking forward to a positive response from my dear brothers and sisters out there.

Re: Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by funso77(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

Wishing each and everyone an enjoyable, fun-filled, prosperous and blessed weekend ahead.

Kindly do make your bookings today please. Help a brother utilize his passion for something great coming up. Indulge me and see how relatively cheap and fair my billing/price could be. Anticipating your soonest responses, have a great day

Re: Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by Coolis: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by funso77(m): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Very much available and a warm good afternoon greeting to everyone.
Re: Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by funso77(m): 7:12am On Jun 01, 2022
Good morning my people.

Are you in need of a professional contract driver for your immediate transportation solutions? Feel free and do not hesitate to contact me below.

Your transportation solution is just around the corner for a very negotiable, affordable and comfortable terms and payment. God bless you as you patronize today.
Re: Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by funso77(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Good afternoon my very good people of Nairaland Republic.

Still at your beck and call offering what I know how to do best. Offering premium chaffeur and transportation services only. Kindly contact for more details

(1) (Reply)

Free 20 Dollar On Sign Up And 200 Dollar Extra Free Money By Your Effort / Here's What I Will Do With A Million Naira... / Top Tips For Making Money Online Through Domain Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.