Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services (538 Views)

Print Your Recharge Pin All Network,get Data Sme @240naira,with Other Services / Lagbus/brt:- Our Buses Are Available For Hire And Charter @ Moderate Price. / Ebooks, Cap Braids, Perfume oil(undiluted ) And Other Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by funso77(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
I am a professional contract driver on hire basis, with a great deal of experience spanning over 15 years, good knowledge of both manual and automatic transmissions. I am self employed plying my trade with regular income from offering and providing this professional service to clients alike.

Am using this opportunity to advertise my availability as a Contract Driver to any individual, family, business parastatals and institutions requiring my services. My actual preference is on inter-state driving but I can as well be available for intra city services. I can drive long hours if your service do require me to.

I have the ability to learn on the fly, adapt to different scenarios and exceed all expectations. Give me a trial.

1 Like

Re: Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
Na una dey carry oga motor run away after he employ una.
Re: Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by funso77(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
cucumbae:
Na una dey carry oga motor run away after he employ una.

I promised not to b pushed but in ur case, logically 'Silence is d best answer for a ....'. Help me complete it if u can. Y not just keep mute when u don't av anything constructive to contribute
Re: Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by funso77(m): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
Contract driver available
Re: Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by funso77(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Available for any weekend driving jobs. Any assignment at all. Thanks for checking in
Re: Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by funso77(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Very much available for any offer this weekend.

TGIF and Happy Weekend everyone
Re: Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by funso77(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2020
What do you have planned for this weekend that requires the services of a professional driver/chauffeur? A drop-off, one way business trip, wedding engagement, weekend party or tour, visitations or probably church attendance. Whatever your needs might be and in need for a driver to convey you to and fro this weekend and/or upcoming ones, kindly contact via my signature for a very affordable and accommodating price.

Kindly note as well that i only charge for service rendered, I do not have a vehicle specific for this purpose yet but am working on it and you can equally help as well.

Looking forward to a positive response from my dear brothers and sisters out there.

Re: Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by funso77(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

Wishing each and everyone an enjoyable, fun-filled, prosperous and blessed weekend ahead.

Kindly do make your bookings today please. Help a brother utilize his passion for something great coming up. Indulge me and see how relatively cheap and fair my billing/price could be. Anticipating your soonest responses, have a great day

Re: Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by Coolis: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by funso77(m): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Very much available and a warm good afternoon greeting to everyone.
Re: Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by funso77(m): 7:12am On Jun 01, 2022
Good morning my people.

Are you in need of a professional contract driver for your immediate transportation solutions? Feel free and do not hesitate to contact me below.

Your transportation solution is just around the corner for a very negotiable, affordable and comfortable terms and payment. God bless you as you patronize today.
Re: Professional Contract Driver Based In Abuja For Hire And Other Services by funso77(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Good afternoon my very good people of Nairaland Republic.

Still at your beck and call offering what I know how to do best. Offering premium chaffeur and transportation services only. Kindly contact for more details

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Business In Niger State / Innoson Vs GTB: Bank Officials Prevent Sealing Of Ogui Branch / I Need A Quotation For Inverter From A Competent Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.