Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Toke Makinwa Shuts Down The Internet With “able God” Tweet At Ebuka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Shuts Down The Internet With “able God” Tweet At Ebuka (524 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shut Down The Internet With “able God” Tweet At Ebuka. See Reaction / Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts / Dead Owl At Ebuka Obi Uchendu's Door This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Shuts Down The Internet With “able God” Tweet At Ebuka by DaMsOn007(m): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
Toke Makinwa shuts down the Internet with “Able God” tweet at Ebuka
Who would have thought just one tweet would make the internet go crazy?

Toke Makinwa, on her Twitter, wrote that she’s been mishearing Chinko Ekun‘s “Able God,” been hearing “Ebuka” instead of “Able God.”

I only just found it it’s “Able God” � I’m I the only one who hears “Ebuka” instead � @Ebuka.

While Ebuka replied with a simple, “Hian,” the internet has been going on and on about the tweet.

See some of the reactions:
@
http://www.360ng.com.ng/toke-makinwa-shuts-down-the-internet-with-able-god-tweet-at-ebuka/

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares Photos Of 165K He Saved In His Piggy Bank In 4 Months / Actor Michael Okon Ties The Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kosi In Lagos / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Where She Makes Her Millions From, Asides Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.