Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

How I Was Once Involved In Public Fight With Bus Conductor – Omotola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Was Once Involved In Public Fight With Bus Conductor – Omotola (967 Views)

White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State / Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" / Teni Serving As A Bus Conductor In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Once Involved In Public Fight With Bus Conductor – Omotola by MediahelmNGR: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
Veteran Nollywood diva, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, has revealed how she once got involved in a public fight with a bus conductor who physically assaulted an innocent girl. Omotola *Omotola The pretty screen diva made the revelation after watching a video where a group of brave women marched out to protest against the constant harassment they suffer at the popular Yaba market. “I’ve seen school girls groped/touched in their uniforms on the street by conductors, area boys, hawkers. I once got into a public fight chased a bus, confronted the conductor who reached out and smacked a girl at Maryland! This awareness needs to yield results now”, she wrote on her twitter page. She added that the Nigerian educational curriculum should include subjects and courses where women would be taught how to defend themselves against men who take undue advantage of them as weaker vessels. “In a country like Nigeria, women should be taught self-defense from primary school, it should be part of the curriculum till University! Women should also be encouraged to carry pepper sprays! In the US, it’s normal in schools for girls to buy and carry one! Protect women”, she said.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/how-i-was-once-involved-in-public-fight.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: How I Was Once Involved In Public Fight With Bus Conductor – Omotola by EbukaHades10(m): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
We af hear

1 Like

Re: How I Was Once Involved In Public Fight With Bus Conductor – Omotola by internationalman(m): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
those teenage girls would only use that pepper spray on boys that refuse to toast them

Re: How I Was Once Involved In Public Fight With Bus Conductor – Omotola by itspzpics(m): 5:08am On Dec 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: How I Was Once Involved In Public Fight With Bus Conductor – Omotola by SIMPLYkush: 7:23am On Dec 19, 2018
You are still ugly, fat, unattractive and smelly, by ur career is failed,nothing to live for again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Once Involved In Public Fight With Bus Conductor – Omotola by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:58am On Dec 19, 2018
I can relate. In this country, no matter how reserved and gentle you are ,one day you "must" find yourself pulling off your suit and exchanging blows with folks that have extremely pushed you to the wall.Even lawyers are not left out of this grin
Re: How I Was Once Involved In Public Fight With Bus Conductor – Omotola by Agozie48: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
You are still ugly, fat, unattractive and smelly, by ur career is failed,nothing to live for again

is that so and who are you to say that her career is failed

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer, Uju Shares New Selfie Uniform Pictures Online. / BBNaija's Nina Bags Endorsement Deal With Grerivian Cosmetics / Nkiru Anumudu Steps Out In Peculiar But Lovely Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.