Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

How To Make Your Android's Phones Battery Last Longer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Your Android's Phones Battery Last Longer (516 Views)

How Many Days Does Your Phone Battery Last? / The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 / 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Android's Phones Battery Last Longer by iconix(m): 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
Battery life is one of the biggest issues in the Android world today. Take your SIM card out, turn off Wi-Fi and never touch it and it'll sit there happily, lasting for a whole week on one charge. But try to use it for anything "smart" and, well, that's where the problems start.

1. Set a rigid bedtime

Some of today's phones feature automation tools, which let you, say, turn off the mobile signal and Wi-Fi after a

Continue reading:https://iconixjoe..com/2018/12/how-to-prolong-your-androids-battery.html?m=1
Re: How To Make Your Android's Phones Battery Last Longer by investigator007: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
nice tips,thanks so much.will apply them on my tecno device.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Android's Phones Battery Last Longer by iconix(m): 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
investigator007:
nice tips,thanks so much.will apply them on my tecno device.
U welcome
Re: How To Make Your Android's Phones Battery Last Longer by OVA200(m): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
la click la bend You expect me to visit your blog? Nonsense
Re: How To Make Your Android's Phones Battery Last Longer by iconix(m): 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
OVA200:
la click la bend
You expect me to visit your blog?
Nonsense
oga if u know the tips on how to enhance your phone's ba3 then there is no need visiting my blog for the full topic.
Bad belle,some people are just satan itself
Re: How To Make Your Android's Phones Battery Last Longer by OVA200(m): 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
iconix:
oga if u know the tips on how to enhance your phone's ba3 then there is no need visiting my blog for the full topic.
Bad belle,some people are just satan itself
See painment haaaaaaaaaaaaa
sorry bro if I got on a nerve there, but if you really want to help people who don't know why not post it here and if they find it helpful they will visit your blog willingly.
Sorry ehn.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Continues To Strike As State University Resumes Academic Activities / Phones You Are Currently Using / �.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.