Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

You Can Invest Right In Lagos As Resident And In Diaspora- Steps To Follow - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Can Invest Right In Lagos As Resident And In Diaspora- Steps To Follow (849 Views)

Invest Right, Invest With Suntwist / Invest Right, Invest With Suntwist / I Need Someone To Give Me Business Idea I Can Invest 500000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Invest Right In Lagos As Resident And In Diaspora- Steps To Follow by homesweethome: 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Having practiced for good number of years in the Real Estate industry, where I have garnered "a little" experience in the process of service delivery, I have discovered that there are numbers of individuals out there (home and abroad) who wish to invest in properties but seem to be held back by the fear of being duped (by agents companies or even their close relatives) from exploring this 21st century Real Estate opportunities. Some wouldn't even realize the concept of LAND BANKING.

The fact remains that many investors and property speculators have lost their hard earned money to fraudsters and close relatives in the process of buying landed properties, history are full of examples.

Our major concern here is what are those measures we can put in place to avoid losing our money in the process of buying land in Nigeria.

1. Buy from registered real estate companies.

There are numbers of real estate companies in Nigeria today; those who duly registered with CAC (Corporate Affairs Commission), buying from such notable companies prevent the risk of being scammed.

2. Conduct physical Inspection by yourself or by a relative/friend to the site you're interested in acquiring in order to be double sure of what you are buying.

3. Do a search on both the company and the claimed tittle documents on offers presented to you.

For instance, to confirm if a company is duly register with CAC; all you need to do is to search through CAC website.

Likewise, there is need to confirm the claims on your property in terms of tittle documents. Here you can engage the service of a lawyer or take the coordinates of the said land to appropriate quarter for verification and if you are in Lagos, go to Alausa; Ikeja to do a search on any properties within Lagos State.

4. Make payments to the company's corporate account.

Irrespective of where you are across the globe, is very important to make your payments buy yourself through commercial banks straight to the company account. For those in diaspora, use transfer and for those in Nigeria you can also make payment either through transfer, raise cheque in favour of the company you're buying from or pay cash directly through commercial banks straight to the company's account.

5. Fill the land application form by yourself and append your signature in space provided.

All the real estate companies has an application forms to be fill by their subscribers through which client personal data will be generated to issue; receipt, invoice, contract of sales, deed of assignment and survey documents.

6. Forward your filled application form to company directly through email and also copy your consultant, at least your consultant will still help you in doing some chores like following up on your documents and getting it across to you.

A lot of real estate investors like the Obasanjos, Dangotes, Tinubus, Ooni of Ife, Atikus, Oba Otudeko, Obi Jacksons, Ifeanyi Ubas, Folorunsho Alakijas, are raking in millions daily and on annual basis due to their right investments in real estate some years back. The fear of losing our money to bad eggs in our society should not prevent us from opportunities presented to us by 21st century rather we should take preventive measures in the pursuit of excellence.

I hope foregoing, you will find this tips helpful in making sound real estate investment decision.

I help income earners and investors to grow and multiply their money by leveraging on profitable and secured real estate investment.

☎ +2348173897747
https:///send?phone=2348173897747
Re: You Can Invest Right In Lagos As Resident And In Diaspora- Steps To Follow by homesweethome: 5:59am On Dec 19, 2018
Invest right invest in Lagos
Re: You Can Invest Right In Lagos As Resident And In Diaspora- Steps To Follow by homesweethome: 3:49am On Dec 20, 2018
Buy right, buy peace of mind.
Re: You Can Invest Right In Lagos As Resident And In Diaspora- Steps To Follow by homesweethome: 12:00am On Dec 21, 2018
For lands that will give you peace of mind.
Re: You Can Invest Right In Lagos As Resident And In Diaspora- Steps To Follow by homesweethome: 5:40am On Dec 22, 2018
You can invest right. Lets help you get started.
Re: You Can Invest Right In Lagos As Resident And In Diaspora- Steps To Follow by homesweethome: 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
Our clients are enjoying their investment and have helped their families and friends to invest too.
Re: You Can Invest Right In Lagos As Resident And In Diaspora- Steps To Follow by homesweethome: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
You can still end this year in grandstyle investment wise.
Re: You Can Invest Right In Lagos As Resident And In Diaspora- Steps To Follow by homesweethome: 6:12am On Jan 03, 2019
Just let us help you get started.
+2348034761590, +2348173897747.
Re: You Can Invest Right In Lagos As Resident And In Diaspora- Steps To Follow by homesweethome: 3:27am On Jan 04, 2019
Be positioned for rental income and capital appreciation this by investing.
Re: You Can Invest Right In Lagos As Resident And In Diaspora- Steps To Follow by homesweethome: 12:48am On Jan 26, 2019
Don't make the mistakes of invest wrongly.
Re: You Can Invest Right In Lagos As Resident And In Diaspora- Steps To Follow by homesweethome: 1:48am On Jan 29, 2019
Don't waist another time

(1) (Reply)

Some Financial Advice I Found Useful / Earn Between 0.8% To 3.2% Of Your Investment And Withdraw Daily. / I Can Pay U 15% On Ur Investment Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.