Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh (33355 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by saipn: 8:49am On Dec 19, 2018
ozento:
prepare for war 2019! Nigerian army dey vex now o. the killing don 2 much.be warned.
who go prepare for war? You mean on Nairaland?
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by od501: 8:51am On Dec 19, 2018
fk001:
R.I.P to him.

I don't want to suspect anyone as of now, until investigation is carried out thoroughly

My brother forget investigation ! The matter don die be em don die. What happened with Bola Ige and funsho Williams case? Ask the IG today and he will tell you that investigation is still ongoing.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by skyface00(m): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2018
Mr president can't just come out without a security report on what really happened, might be case of kidnapping not assassination as media claimed, for the fact that he was the one driving the car, they might thought he's the driver, why they killed both in front sit, and went away with engr at the back sit, you don't believe eveeytin you read online.

God keep protect us from evil human

EricBloodAxe:
The Senate President reacts to the assassination of ACM Alex Badeh while the supposed President who must have gotten a full security briefing from his chief of staff is still snapping pictures and updating selfies of himself cutting cakes in neighboring Niger Republic.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by heskeyw(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2018
Was it not this man that was involved in a scandal? He flew his family out of adamawa few hours before bokoharam attack in his hometown
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by otipoju(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2018
StOla:

What was tribal about the post you quoted? Why not focus on his opinion on the particular topic and challenge him on his allegations of corruption against the deceased that are well known?

Are you sure you are mentally alright?

The person i was talking too understands my message. Thank you.

Badeh is a product of the society. The more we look at him, the more we see ourselves.

I was 16 years old when a government official demanded 20 naira from me to release my Testemonial to me... i refused and i did not get it that day.

she was the principals clerk. if she was in a position of higher authority, she would do worse...just like many of you screaming here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by collinsprince: 8:53am On Dec 19, 2018
Jkyoung:
If him follow chop our money, may he rest in the seven lower hells
Where is maina's name? Babachir nko?

How about Gandollarje?

Abi na only southerners dey corrupt while abookis that have destroyed this country since 1960s continue to enjoy freedoom?

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by KaptainAfrika: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2018
1. Why are some of you acting surprised, are you not in Nigeria, where anyone can be killed, well except the President, because that one will lead to bloody consequences.

2. I think the problem is the set of commenter's, who were still in primary/secondary school, when Bola Ige was assassinated, a governor of Kaduna and a National Security Adviser died in a strange helicopter accident, when the former ADC to Jonathan was assassinated, and a High-ranking police officer was killed near Federal Secretariat.

3. From the 1960 to now, the only security any ordinary Nigerian has ever had, is the security that comes from God's mercy - the wealthier Nigerians have bodyguards.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by Nathayas: 8:58am On Dec 19, 2018
Jkyoung:
If him follow chop our money, may he rest in the seven lower hells
You are a heartless fool
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by efighter: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2018
EricBloodAxe:
The Senate President reacts to the assassination of ACM Alex Badeh while the supposed President who must have gotten a full security briefing from his chief of staff is still snapping pictures and updating selfies of himself cutting cakes in neighboring Niger Republic.

God punish you and Alex Thief Badeh

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by Orpe7(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2018
Naija got a Punisher now since the judicial system sucks.
All of una head go soon roll

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by FemiMaduka(m): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Badeh was CDS when Dasuki was NSA. Both were fingered in stealing and misappropriation.

Dasuki has been used to jail many thieves and now that Badeh had an intending meeting with the EFCC, thieves and looters won't want Badeh to talk. If he talks, they won't be able to Atikuloot.

If Buhari releases Dasuki today, PDP would kill him within 3 working days.

May I inform you that Officer Tukur Yusuf Buratai was, around THAT SAME PERIOD, the Director of Procurement at the DHQ... You guys should stop with this asinine, head-in-the-sand disposition.

We are not all mentally shackled...some of us have got a mind of our own.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by toplinetrtrend: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2018
fk001:
R.I.P to him.

I don't want to suspect anyone as of now, until investigation is carried out thoroughly

Forget investigation. You talk as if you are in the US. Nothing will be done. They will only arrest innocent commoners on the street and label the poor, helpless people as suspects in the assassination.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by nifty60(m): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2018
otipoju:

I get you ojare. Last time i was in Lagos. I could no longer fit in. People are cynical, mean and have become numb to other people pain.

I still remember how one Keke Marwa driver was screaming and cursing one woman and her small daughter because she did not have 10 naira to complete the T- fare.

I was schocked because i was coming from a society where ALL vehicles must come to a complete stop when children are coming down from their school bus.

I paid the Marwa driver oo and gave the woman something and she kept on praying but i am still traumatised till today by that experience.
It's a sad truth of the present Nigeria.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by Ziggylady(f): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2018
otipoju:

I have read through your posts and ill just keep quiet for you...one day God will open your eyes and grant you wisdom.

You are tribalistic which is not good for your health. In Dallas, a Nigerian, an Igbo man would drop me off at work by 5 am and go back home to prepare for his own job that starts by 8 am.

He did this for 2 good months until i bought my own car. He was not my relative. You need people's help but you are an ethnic bigot therefore you have automatically shut out whatever help the universe is willing to send to you from people not from your tribe.

2011 i was in Lagos, my Igbo friend and class captain from primary school was on a sick bed in India for surgery. I was unemployed and needed to pay for a course that would help me get a job once i finish it.

To my suprise Chukwudi directed his own friend to send the money he was about to send to him in India for provisions to me so i could do my course. Saying i needed the money more than him.I did the course and started working that same month.

Shioor.

On a good day, if the system was working, two months salary will buy you a decent car and you wont have to come online to be begging for help. If you dont want to pay cash, you simply walk into any car dealer with your ID and your pay stubs and youll get a car that same day and be paying in small installments.

...but your small mindedness will not let you see that Osinbanjo,Tinubu, and Fashola do not care zilch about you...and use your weakness to keep you in bondage. Sit there and be doing Yoruba versus Igbo while they take care of their generations unborn.

Ma jara e. shogbo !!

Vote for anyone that has potential to improve your life and make you live like a normal person and stop that tribal garbage that you are spitting.

You are full of wisdom..I feel like you are talking to me as well cos i am equality guilty of what he did embarassed...I never use to be tribalistic till i came to nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by nifty60(m): 9:27am On Dec 19, 2018
FemiMaduka:

May I inform you that Officer Tukur Yusuf Buratai was, around THAT SAME PERIOD, the Director of Procurement at the DHQ... You guys should stop with this asinine, head-in-the-sand disposition.

We are not all mentally shackled...some of us have got a mind of our own.
My brother don't waste your energy on that M***
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by REDshouse(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2018
otipoju:

...like i said one day your eyes will open.
at least it's my eyes not urs
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by ushafe(m): 9:52am On Dec 19, 2018
theapeman4:
Mr man shut up your mouth

Na she kill the man?

if this man looted public funds then he deserved worse death than this
You said if ,what if not?
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by onubijoe(m): 10:08am On Dec 19, 2018
Here is the Next level of APC government killing the prominent people across the country because you tell them the truth .God is watching and can't continue with this kind of government
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by kebesobase(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2018
May the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen!

I weep for my country, I weep for all Nigerian leaders who'll certainly wroth in the hottest part of hell for perpetually mortgaging our future and that of the unborn. And I weep for the youth who killed themselves supporting these people.
My eyes bleeds...
My eyes bleeds...
My eyes bleeds with tears of despair and hopelessness, whenever I think of the state of affairs in Nigeria.

It baffles me to see how our youth celebrate mediocrity and hail criminals to high heavens, who feed fat on our commonwealth and only leave us with peanuts under the the guise of social intervention fund. It is more disheartening seeing how some Nigerian graduates happily settle for 30k N'Power whatever and will do everything possible to return such government to power. As if that is not enough, this government going about sharing groundnut money to the vulnerable market women across the country in the name of ''trader moni'', while they stash our money in foreign banks for their children. Why settle for less, when you deserve better life than that. Why should one even accept an offer that will not cater for his basic needs and that of his family members, most especially in a country where standard of living means 'survival of the fittest' and the rich?

Our education system is in shambles, total collapse and currently gnashing for breath, our economy is near comatose and on life support. And our so called leaders seldom care simply because they all have their wards schooling abroad. And we're so very afraid to speak our minds as we seemingly do not have a say in polity. We still drum support for this assemblage of bloodthirsty, bloodletting and bloodsucking vampires called politicians who only think good for themselves. They travel to abroad for a good life due to better standard of living, yet they copy no such standard of living back to Nigerian. Which way Nigeria? When are we going to act our age as a people with supposed good conscience?

Sometimes I regret being a Nigerian.

May God deliver us!
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by sirhood: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2018
EricBloodAxe:
that thing na president? mtcheeeeeew
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by Olajah81: 10:19am On Dec 19, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Badeh was CDS when Dasuki was NSA. Both were fingered in stealing and misappropriation.

Dasuki has been used to jail many thieves and now that Badeh had an intending meeting with the EFCC, thieves and looters won't want Badeh to talk. If he talks, they won't be able to Atikuloot.

If Buhari releases Dasuki today, PDP would kill him within 3 working days.

I don't know that u be INTERPOL...

Continue reasoning with ur coconut head...
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by Olajah81: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2018
kebesobase:
May the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen!

I weep for my country, I weep for all Nigerian leaders who'll certainly wroth in the hottest part of hell for perpetually mortgaging our future and that of the unborn. And I weep for the youth who killed themselves supporting these people.
My eyes bleeds...
My eyes bleeds...
My eyes bleeds with tears of despair and hopelessness, whenever I think of the state of affairs in Nigeria.

It baffles me to see how our youth celebrate mediocrity and hail criminals to high heavens, who feed fat on our commonwealth and only leave us with peanuts under the the guise of social intervention fund. It is more disheartening seeing how some Nigerian graduates happily settle for 30k N'Power whatever and will do everything possible to return such government to power. As if that is not enough, this government going about sharing groundnut money to the vulnerable market women across the country in the name of ''trader moni'', while they stash our money in foreign banks for their children. Why settle for less, when you deserve better life than that. Why should one even accept an offer that will not cater for his basic needs and that of his family members, most especially in a country where standard of living means 'survival of the fittest' and the rich?

Our education system is in shambles, total collapse and currently gnashing for breath, our economy is near comatose and on life support. And our so called leaders seldom care simply because they all have their wards schooling abroad. And we're so very afraid to speak our minds as we seemingly do not have a say in polity. We still drum support for this assemblage of bloodthirsty, bloodletting and bloodsucking vampires called politicians who only think good for themselves. They travel to abroad for a good life due to better standard of living, yet they copy no such standard of living back to Nigerian. Which way Nigeria? When are we going to act our age as a people with supposed good conscience?

Sometimes I regret being a Nigerian.

May God deliver us!

U talk too much

Always summaries ur point

We knw u go skool, but take am easy...
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by delerx(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2018
God punish Alex Badeh. After embezzling our funds
otipoju:

This post is highly insensitive. Someone has just been killed in cold blood and you are advertising ankara. Where is your humanity? There is a time for everything.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by joseph98(m): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2018
Source: https://onlinefoxy.com/world-youth-alliance-vanessa-cherese-scholarship-scholarship-2019/

World Youth Alliance Vanessa Cherese Scholarship – Scholarship 2019

World Youth Alliance Vanessa Cherese Scholarship: In this post, we are going to offer you all the vital and necessary required information you need to succeed on World Youth Alliance Vanessa Cherese Scholarship.

So all you are required to do is to read the information written below. So bear it in mind that this is a great opportunity for you to be one of the people who will be giving a free scholarship.

Applications are open for the World Youth Alliance Vanessa Cherese Scholarship 2019. The World Youth Alliance (WYA) Africa opens the search for a passionate, committed and dedicated World Youth Alliance member from Africa.

The selected member will represent the region in the second or third batch of the WYA Global Internship Program (May–July or September-December 2019) in New York City, USA. Successful completion of WYA’s Certified Training Program and Regional Internship Program in the WYA Africa regional office are prerequisites to apply for the search.

World Youth Alliance Vanessa Cherese Scholarship includes

A 3-month project management and advocacy training at the WYA Headquarters in New York;
An opportunity to represent the WYA Africa region in the International Summer Camp as a Counselor (if joining B2);
Roundtrip economy class flight tickets from Nairobi, Kenya to New York, USA;
Shared room accommodations with facilities in New York (a value of approximately $4,500);
Qualified to apply for an internship stipend (a value of approximately $200-$300)
Eligibility

Applicants should be aged 30 years old and below;
Be a University student or graduate;
Have good command of the English language (writing and oral), French as a second language will be appreciated;
Strong skills in management, teamwork, public speaking, fundraising, and planning.
Application Requirements

Signed WYA Charter
World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Alumna
Completed International Internship Application Form and Scholarship Application Form (this can be merged as one)
Completed WYA’s Certified Training Program with a score of at least 85 and above
Resume or Curriculum Vitae (maximum of 3 pages)
Cover Letter addressed to the WYA Africa Regional Director
3 recommendation letters, 1 of which must certify the financial need for the support under the scholarship
Commitment to serve the region as a member of the National Committee of their country after their return from the International Internship.

Application

Applicants should submit their completed application form and application requirements to the scholarship official website at https://www.wya.net/vcsf2019/

Deadline: November 3, 2018
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Guess you are missing chairman already.
He will soon be back, after attending to crucial businesses.
Don't sweat it!
No be you be sarrki

I no think say even Seun fit count your moniker for Nairaland
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by ksbusari(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2018
Jayslicky:
A typical nigerian always insulting when their opinion is not same with others.
Cos Ur opinion depicts Nigeria as the only country facing g security issues.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 19, 2018
Nathayas:
You are a heartless fool

God punish you... Mofo
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2018
Isobug:

Which of your money? Poor wicked thing

LOL had your father been castrated, something like you wouldn't be quoting me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) / Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn / Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.