Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

What Is The Standard PRICE For Moulding Blocks Per Bag Of CEMENT??? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Standard PRICE For Moulding Blocks Per Bag Of CEMENT??? (1600 Views)

Rising Cost Of Cement: We Can’t Own Houses Again - Nigerians Cry Out / How Much Is One Bag Of Cement In Your Area? / We fabricating Concrete Block Moulding Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Standard PRICE For Moulding Blocks Per Bag Of CEMENT??? by macho44(m): 4:52am On Dec 19, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, please i would like to know the standard price for moulding blocks per bag of cement, i feel the guys handling my project are trying to play a fast one on me. After paying them per bag, they still claim that i ha ve to pay for the "BLOCK MOULDER" which they use everyday. I find this very weird and absurd, it's their job and they ought to have the instrument and equipments needed. Please, i want to know if this is standard practice, Thank you.
Re: What Is The Standard PRICE For Moulding Blocks Per Bag Of CEMENT??? by ArcFresky(m): 6:02am On Dec 19, 2018
macho44:
Hello Nairalanders, please i would like to know the standard price for moulding blocks per bag of cement, i feel the guys handling my project are trying to play a fast one on me. After paying them per bag, they still claim that i ha ve to pay for the "BLOCK MOULDER" which they use everyday. I find this very weird and absurd, it's their job and they ought to have the instrument and equipments needed. Please, i want to know if this is standard practice, Thank you.

grin grin
Usually, you need to have agreed all this before starting.

Things like, how many block are you getting per bag of cement?

Who is to provide materials...

Who is to stacj blocks e.t.c.

All this will determine the price.

My present construction in Osun state, I paid #55 naira per block, but I provided all the materials. Diesel, sand, cement, water.. E.t.c

The moulder stacked the block...
So the question is, what did you guys agreed on?
Re: What Is The Standard PRICE For Moulding Blocks Per Bag Of CEMENT??? by macho44(m): 6:12am On Dec 19, 2018
ArcFresky:

grin grin
Usually, you need to have agreed all this before starting.

Things like, how many block are you getting per bag of cement?

Who is to provide materials...

Who is to stacj blocks e.t.c.

All this will determine the price.

My present construction in Osun state, I paid #55 naira per block, but I provided all the materials. Diesel, sand, cement, water.. E.t.c

The moulder stacked the block...
So the question is, what did you guys agreed on?

Thanks for the feedback. We agreed on #700 per bag of cement, to produce 30-35 pieces of 9inches block. My point is, they are insisting i will pay for the Block Moulding equipment which is #500 per day, is that the standard practice? Because in the area where i reside its not done that way.
Re: What Is The Standard PRICE For Moulding Blocks Per Bag Of CEMENT??? by oyatz(m): 6:12am On Dec 19, 2018
In Osun State, if it is manual block moulding, I pay them. #700-800 per bag.

Some bring their molder, sometimes I have to rent it between #400-500 per day for them.
Re: What Is The Standard PRICE For Moulding Blocks Per Bag Of CEMENT??? by macho44(m): 6:20am On Dec 19, 2018
oyatz:
In Osun State, if it is manual block moulding, I pay them. #700-800 per bag.

Some bring their molder, sometimes I have to rent it between #400-500 per day for them.
Thanks for the feedback. My point is this, They should be the ones to rent their moulder, its likened to a carpenter asking you to buy or rent a hammer for him to work for you, it doesn't sound right.
Re: What Is The Standard PRICE For Moulding Blocks Per Bag Of CEMENT??? by ArcFresky(m): 7:15am On Dec 19, 2018
macho44:
Thanks for the feedback. We agreed on #700 per bag of cement, to produce 30-35 pieces of 9inches block. My point is, they are insisting i will pay for the Block Moulding equipment which is #500 per day, is that the standard practice? Because in the area where i reside its not done that way.

Standard practice is determined by your agreement.

Did you agree to pay for Block moulding equipment?
If its not part if your agreement, then I see no reason why you should pay.

Some agree to pay for d moulder, even the labourers, some don't.. Its all down to your agreement.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Owerri House Calling! / More Properties For Sale In Port Harcourt / A Plot Of Land At Micom Bus Stop, Egbeda, Akowonjo Just N20 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.