Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,643 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS (28903 Views)

A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) / Man Tears His Lover’s Pant & Bra In Lagos After She Denied Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by Quality20(m): 8:17am On Dec 19, 2018
So that's how those bastards wish to contribute n give back to d society from their evil selfish economic activities?
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by easynetsms(m): 8:17am On Dec 19, 2018
God pls save us this Christmas period

Data cheap for all ur device is available. Check my profile for more detais
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by Bolaji21(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2018
Same vandalisation that wrecked havoc in that same region December 2006. These people want to repeat history.
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by martineverest(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2018
Dam5reey:

Don't be quick to Judge.
it's the truth bro..the community leader could have heard of the vandalism and he could be quiet cos he must have been given some percentage
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by itpreneurng: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2018
So sad..
My sister lost 3 cars to the inferno.

But in everything we give thanks

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by martineverest(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2018
GogetterMD:
The vandals damaged a pipeline last week in the same Abule-egba. Area was cordoned off and the area residents ensured that they couldn't gain access. They went and vandalised another pipeline again which was what led to the fire
if you investigate,u could conclude that the community collectively vandalised the pipeline.i also doubt the vandalisation started last friday.the respondents said that to out the blame on NNPC for their slow response
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by Ayobami7(m): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2018
Eyaah
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by hernyhorla: 8:50am On Dec 19, 2018
itpreneurng:
So sad..
My sister lost 3 cars to the inferno.

But in everything we give thanks

Oh so sorry for the loss.
May God replenish
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by homosapien(m): 8:57am On Dec 19, 2018
Dam5reey:

Don't be quick to Judge.

What he said his the bitter truth bro, they can't claim to be ignorant of their activities.
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by olusipimp(m): 9:44am On Dec 19, 2018
GogetterMD:
This pipeline has been vandalised since last Friday. 5 whole days and they didn't shut it off and cordon off the area
How did you know..... ur statement has made you the prime suspect
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2018
Dam5reey:

That's Nigeria for you..
Imagine me that slept around 2am had to wake up few minutes later to see the sky red hot.. not funny at all

My God! I cant even being to imagine sad
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by OSLinks(m): 10:16am On Dec 19, 2018
OS Links Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of large-scale events such as Festivals, Conferences, Ceremonies, Weddings, formal parties, Concerts, or Conventions.

We are in the process of planning and coordinating your event. We are referred to as the eyes of EVENT PLANNING and our service can include Budgeting, Scheduling, Site selection, acquiring necessary permits, Coordinating Transportation and Parking, arranging for Speakers or Entertainers, arranging Decor, Event Security, Catering, Coordinating with third party vendors, and emergency plans. Our event is different in its nature and our process of planning & execution of each event differs on basis of type of event.

In addition, we also offer the service(s) of Interior and Exterior Decorations. You can E-mail us on: oslinksdeco@gmail.com
You can call or chat us on: 09029495480 or 08033102377

Welcome to OS LINKS!
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by EmekaBlue(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2018
sad more suffering unleashed on people
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by jnoz23(m): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2018
Hunger everywhere!
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by Dam5reey(m): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2018
martineverest:
it's the truth bro..the community leader could have heard of the vandalism and he could be quiet cos he must have been given some percentage

So there is no security officials in this country anymore..
This shows how porous our country is, If this happened and the government we're not aware for 3 days, then there is possibility that fire can burn down the whole country

I stay close, I was at the bus stop in the evening, I was not aware as well..
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by Joly202(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2018
As Reported this morning that there was a fire outbreak as pipeline explodes in Awori community, Abule Egba area of Lagos state.
The incident happened around 3 a.m this morning, and 5 people have been confirmed injured......... Read more here http://www.infoalltheway.com/blog/pipeline-explosion-abule-egba/

Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by Augustus79: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2018
That is why community security outfit is important in this country. Can't just imagine that these so called vandals successfully carried out this operation without notice thereby endangering peoples life.

I wipe for this country.....
What a country we are in.....
May God help us!!!
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by jbloggs(m): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2018
GogetterMD:
This pipeline has been vandalised since last Friday. 5 whole days and they didn't shut it off and cordon off the area
But you could have also reported it too.
Why keep quiet for 5days?
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by GogetterMD(m): 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
jbloggs:

But you could have also reported it too.
Why keep quiet for 5days?
I also read of it in the news, and it was reported
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by Dabiridamilare(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
JasonScoolari:
On a lighter note,

At 3:30am, Just imagine a guy who lives close to where the explosion occurred having sex and he's about to "cum" grin
Bro, its not possible to jump down from a moving car ...
Explosion or no explosion, he diiieeeeee dir tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by Newznow: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by roomus(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
Yea, dats the talk around cuz it was a well planned biz probably been doing it without mishaps till today....they even built a camouflage container shop on the excavation spot..residents thought it was a locked up shop for a while unknown to them dat something fishy happens there.... probably settled d local vigilante,landlords and others cuz the tanker trucks must have been seen at odd hours there before....May God console the car dealer guy,he lost all...see pics below

martineverest:
martineverest:

Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by promowise(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2018
JasonScoolari:
On a lighter note,

At 3:30am, Just imagine a guy who lives close to where the explosion occurred having sex and he's about to "cum" grin

Can you imagine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos / Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) / Police Shot Two 300L Uniosun Students While Parading School Area (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.