Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (26166 Views)

Bukola Arugba Buries Her Mother (Photos) / Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” / Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by itiswellandwell: 7:33am On Dec 19, 2018
Hbd
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Yabaleftstudent: 7:34am On Dec 19, 2018
she go sabi suck dick ehn... see her lips
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by itiswellandwell: 7:36am On Dec 19, 2018
olatomiwa001:
dis girl is so Rude and proud
How do you know?
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by propsvila: 8:00am On Dec 19, 2018
Kwara people seems to be the only Yoruba who are not infected with this bleaching Virus
HBD Age with grace..
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2018
She's naturally beautiful. No bleaching,no tattoos,no piercing,skin blemishes.
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Ayobami7(m): 8:07am On Dec 19, 2018
Cute
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2018
Black is *mua*
Love this girl since 'iro funfun'...she was slim then
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Oweku: 8:18am On Dec 19, 2018
Abeg she too fyn...

Get paid for browsing... Click my signature below below to install the browser..
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by SSAwhistleblowe: 8:31am On Dec 19, 2018
Nawa o so she is just 30... husband snatcher enjoying a so called home after snatching another woman’s husband ... funniest thing is that she will be forming born again and preaching salvation and second coming on Instagram ... wicked thing the God of karma will soon catch up with you prostitute... spits and walks away ��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by kenoz(m): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2018
HBD to her
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Remii(m): 9:37am On Dec 19, 2018
JasonScoolari:
She's young, beautiful, and talented. That's how I love my woman to be.

Linda Ikeji should learn from her.
anyway, linda already took after her, she is a baby mama too, with twins for a married actor.
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 19, 2018
deyink1:

ipob dog ...... .tribalism kill you there
you guys have problems calling a spade a spade....truth is a bitter pill to swallow I know
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by femi4: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2018
Arugba.....worst Tunde Kilani film
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
you guys have problems calling a spade a spade....truth is a bitter pill to swallow I know
You are the ones who are blinded by tribalism so much that you can't see the beauty in others. Who are the most beautiful women in entertainment? Who was recently named the most beautiful girl in the world? Who do pictures (even from way back) portray as beautiful? Physical beauty isn't in winning irrelevant beauty pageants. It is in what the eyes can see and is accepted as fact by the unbiased majority.
Happy birthday to the actress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by triggaSG(m): 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
AryaSand:
She's Beautiful.
arya, what's up
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
triggaSG:

arya, what's up

Nothing much Trigga.
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by triggaSG(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2018
AryaSand:

Nothing much Trigga.

lemme be straight oo....i like you gan oooo, admire doesn't cut it....so I'm sticking to like.....hope the Sunday is going smooth.
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
triggaSG:

lemme be straight oo....i like you gan oooo, admire doesn't cut it....so I'm sticking to like.....hope the Sunday is going smooth.

Lolz! kiss kiss kiss
Our sunday is sure going well, thank you sir.
Re: Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by triggaSG(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
AryaSand:

Lolz! kiss kiss kiss
Our sunday is sure going well, thank you sir.

I know, i know worst form of courting you've been privy to, but no other way, that smile you've always got, I'm sure gonna see it this coming new year, that's something Santa should wrap up for me. how you celebrating the Xmas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Steps Out In Style For 2018 AMVCA Nominees Cocktail Party / Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? / Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.