Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Oyinbo Man To Yahoo Boy: "Your Juju Ain't Working On Me, Renew Your Soap - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oyinbo Man To Yahoo Boy: "Your Juju Ain't Working On Me, Renew Your Soap (256 Views)

Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene / African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. / Woman Hit By Yahoo Boy With His Car In Delta Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man To Yahoo Boy: "Your Juju Ain't Working On Me, Renew Your Soap by omeremio: 6:40am On Dec 19, 2018
A yahoo boy who thought he has met his stooge, was left in Stitches when a supposed client gave

him an awkward reply.

In the now viral video, the white man was seen making mockery of the yahoo boy that he's no fool, that his 'Juju' has failed and it's not
working on him anymore, that he should rather renew his............

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/12/oyinbo-man-to-yahoo-boy-your-juju-aint.html

(1) (Reply)

2019 Budget: Lawmakers Who Booed Buhari ‘lack Home Training’ – Yahaya Bello / My Dictionary Of Proverbs For The Wise And Mature Minds / New Year's Resoultion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.