Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole (8754 Views)

Shop Destroyed In Oshogbo For Voting PDP / Buhari To FCT Residents: You Are Necessary Evil Despite Voting PDP / APC Thugs Undressed A Woman For Voting PDP In Kano Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by ZombieTAMER: 7:05am On Dec 19, 2018
iamjavadem:
What has PDP achieved to deserve a comeback? Nothing, nonsense.

Atiku is an option.. He deserves his chance
Forget about party this.. Party that
More than 70% of APc members including garba shehu were all in PDP government.. So don't let anyone deceive you..

I campaigned for Buhari in 2015... But he has been a disaster... No clear economic blueprint.. No direction.. The country is just afloat and surviving...

Again... Atiku deserves his chance.. He promised to look into restructuring.. State police.. Also Jonathan's confab report...

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by netpro(m): 7:06am On Dec 19, 2018
kinglee007:
Are we presently in Caanaan?

No, we are on our way to a greater Nigeria. That is why we can't invite the criminals to come loot everything in the shop again.
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by ITbomb(m): 7:07am On Dec 19, 2018
And going with APC again is like going to Babylon as a slave
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by braveboy64(m): 7:09am On Dec 19, 2018
SouthWestBlood:

Next level of suffering. Anything else apart from this is a lie.

#Sowore2019
you can move to the next level of suffering,as for me I am moving to a positive next level
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by nsilordgmail(m): 7:09am On Dec 19, 2018
Better to be in Egypt than to be in Sudan
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by GBAREN: 7:10am On Dec 19, 2018
That Egypt is by far better than the present state of the country, Oshomole tells us what your party has done in 3.5 yrs and leave PDP alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by Rseven(m): 7:10am On Dec 19, 2018
And voting Apc is high way 2 Sudan, wia we already re, who knows wia we will b going if reelected
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by SouthWestBlood(m): 7:11am On Dec 19, 2018
braveboy64:

you can move to the next level of suffering,as for me I am moving to a positive next level

Keep lying to yourself.
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by vanfem: 7:12am On Dec 19, 2018
Voting for APC is staying at the Red Sea!
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by AFONJACOW(m): 7:12am On Dec 19, 2018
and voting for APC is like going to Somali
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by kinglee007(m): 7:14am On Dec 19, 2018
netpro:

No, we are on our way to a greater Nigeria. That is why we can't invite the criminals to come loot everything in the shop again.

After Four Years? Seriously? i'll appreciate if you could list 5 Economic blueprints for the Greater Nigeria that will eradicate this present economic instability that the country is currently facing. Please.
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by cmikel: 7:23am On Dec 19, 2018
Lagos state god father's are the real pharos. Of Egypt
. .

They have Nigeria under captive

You will have to serve them for years and they will never give their apprentices freedom.
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by Coolbadguy: 7:24am On Dec 19, 2018
Then voting the dullard will take us back to 1983 and take us to hell......stupid oshio-ole.
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by Youngemirald: 7:26am On Dec 19, 2018
God save us.
But I must strongly say I prefer buhari leave power this time. So that what ever the outcome of the next generation of Ruling will be, we'll see for ourselves.
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by abbeyfel: 7:29am On Dec 19, 2018
What does this one know about Egypt

Egypt! The same Egypt that was first world power and civilization?

Or the Egypt filled with so much treasures left by past generations, that millions world over come yearly to pay homage?

Is it the same Egypt that even held the suppose children of God(Jews) captive for centuries, using their strength, skills and craftmanship to build their nation?

Is this short man talking about the Egypt that stood up and said enough of dynasty rule, and later fought against military reign to a stand still, sending Mubarak to life jail

If this man really knows what Egypt stands for, he will simply know Nigerians want a feel of Egypt right now.

Not as slaves, but as blessed children of the land..

#Oshiomole #YourMumuNeverStop
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by netpro(m): 7:30am On Dec 19, 2018
kinglee007:

After Four Years? Seriously? i'll appreciate if you could list 5 Economic blueprints for the Greater Nigeria that will eradicate this present economic instability that the country is currently facing. Please.

4 yrs is not enough to fix the damage PDP inflicted. Even Atiku landed from Dubai with a 6 years plan.

The course of action, simple; Stop the crooks from re-invading the treasury, continue investing on infrastructure, keep empowering Nigerians to start and run their businesses, block loopholes of stealing public funds, create more job opportunities, invest more on healthcare, education and security. Keep saving more to straighten our economic standing.

All these are ongoing and will keep being improved upon.
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by tiwiex(m): 7:31am On Dec 19, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:
And voting APC is high way to the grave

Sadly, the first two paragraphs is full of factual misrepresentation and exageration.

1. PDP did not spent 16b on power. The budget was 16b but less than 5b had been expended. Not saying ti's little money but also a lot was spent of power plants.

2. Spent nor on rail with no track laid? I wam really worried at these statements. Kaduna Abuja was complete and awaiting delivery of the trains to come in.

3. Cannot verify how textile disappeared but if my memory serves me right, it happened under the military. We seem to forget the military existed too.

4. I agree we lost the tyre companies due to power which is kind of related to one.

Curiously, there is no talk of achievements. Just the usual PDP bashing. Surprisingly, they have some achievements. They seem to be in opposition mode at all times.

So sad.
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by KikBuhari2Daura: 7:34am On Dec 19, 2018
Oshiomole has give his soul to the devil
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by UncletC: 7:41am On Dec 19, 2018
hahaha, during PDP regime, we were in mmmmm, you remember that city Isaac lived, where he sent his children to come buy food. So the promising Joseph (buhari, who impersonated the real Joseph) but was actually a pharoah asked Nigerians to come to Egypt I.e where we are now sorry, where we are were according to vp., osinbaba...Nigerians followed fake Joseph(buhari) aka pharoah now fake Joseph has died.....pharoah , Jubril of sudan who never knew nigerians is in power.....he is killing Nigerians with hardship, and we are in Egypt, we never even left in the first place.... Oshiomhole, we will leave your pharoahic territory and Egyptian ship come next year to a promise land where our economy will grow

Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 19, 2018
were we in Egypt before?
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by Ogaga87(m): 7:46am On Dec 19, 2018
This is a scammed political statement of the highest order

I have cursed too many politicians, otherwise, I would have say Osho is mad man
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by Masterclass32: 7:46am On Dec 19, 2018
What other Egypt is he talking about? Nigeria, right now, is the capital of Egypt.
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by ajebuter(f): 7:49am On Dec 19, 2018
Keep wailing there Oshiomole..

Your eyes go soon clear

1 Like

Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 19, 2018
Most of us are presently building the pyramids and being tortured by Pharoah and his cruel slave masters. I'm reporting from a pyramid building site now. I don't know where Oshiomole is speaking from, asking us not to go back to Egypt.
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 19, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Nigerians cannot forget that the PDP promised to provide stable electricity but failed in the 16 years they stayed in power. They will not forget that PDP spent $16 billion for power but the more money they spent, the more darkness. They will not forget that PDP claimed to have spent more money on rails but not one track did we see. Workers will not forget that all the industries were liquidated under the PDP. The textile industry employed more than a million people but 95 percent are out of job. Nigeria was exporting tyres to neighbouring countries but today, Michelin, Dunlop closed door under the PDP

TRUE WORDS.
And to Egypt, we don't want to return!
So good Nigerians have made up their minds to move to the NEXT LEVEL.

Last Last na 5k APC promise you hahahahaha.. APSHIT ALL PROGRESSIVE SHIITHEADS..
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2018
Message passed across
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by DonDraper66: 7:57am On Dec 19, 2018
Apc is incompetent and inept
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by dahnimoh(m): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2018
So Osho still get mouth to talk after fleecing his party members during party primary election running into billions.

APC doesn't have shame.
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by israelmao(m): 8:02am On Dec 19, 2018
Oshiomhole is one of taskmasters in Egypt.We can see Moses and follow Pharaoh.
Re: 2019: Voting PDP Is Returning To Egypt -oshiomhole by englishman411(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2018
Mr oshomole should allow us to freely choose the party to vote for.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Sowore Gets Support From Home Front / Plot By APGA To Expel Okorocha Thickens / Predict GEJ/PDP Slogan In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.