Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho (31918 Views)

Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket / Tottenham Coach Pochettino Cries During His Post-match Interview(video) / "We Are Coming Back" - Paul Pogba After Manchester United 4-1 Win! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by chiboy1116: 7:31am On Dec 19, 2018
.pogba don sha put himself for trouble , cause guy if u no perform eh , na God go punish u . grin
Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by JasonScoolari: 7:31am On Dec 19, 2018
Padra:
Ftc grin
undecidedmissed it tongue
grin
Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by Felixalex(m): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2018
Adidas don turn APC
Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by Topmaike007(m): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2018
I dey look maybe na Madrid Mourinho go come make I Park my load comot for Spain
Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by Padra(f): 7:34am On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by Diso60090(m): 7:34am On Dec 19, 2018
Mutemenot:
grin we are all entitled to our opinion . Pogba post or not, mori is gone and never comings back to Man U. He 'll celebrate Christmas in peace and wealth ..

I hope say nor be mori money you dey eye shall for this Christmas
Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by RealOne042: 7:39am On Dec 19, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Damage control....
What damage control Ode
Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by Oweku: 7:41am On Dec 19, 2018
We all know the controversy they both have... So if no b him, e go b like say na for him..

Na now we go know whether na Mourinho get problem or na the players...

But if some players gang up against up, u will surely be sent packing, I know know how Jose case own be..Good luck to him sha..

Don't be kept in the dark, get paid for staying on the Internet today, its free... Just click on my signature below..
Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by Niorte: 7:42am On Dec 19, 2018
Problem with many people is that they tend to believe what they want to believe.

Adidas is a big and reputable organisation, do you think they will risk their reputation to support Pogba?

Since they said it had already been scheduled but only coincided with Mou's sack, why then do we still flog the issue.

3 Likes

Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by RealOne042: 7:42am On Dec 19, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Pogba should know the right time to post and not to post!

That was uncalled for at that point in time.
So because the couch was sacked, Pogba will nt do his advert agaim

1 Like

Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by ddooskie(m): 7:45am On Dec 19, 2018
grin

Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by ednut1(m): 7:46am On Dec 19, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Pogba should know the right time to post and not to post!

u didnt read it was scheduled abi. Did he knw mourinho would be sacked ni

1 Like

Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by philip0906(m): 7:50am On Dec 19, 2018
Niorte:
Problem with many people is that they tend to believe what they want to believe.

Adidas is a big and reputable organisation, do you think they will risk their reputation to support Pogba?

Since they said it had already been scheduled but only coincided with Mou's sack, why then do we still flog the issue.

You have a lot of kids on the Internet these days... They know nothing. Absolutely nothing! Same thing I was asking...how would a brand like Adidas risk it's reputation to support player who brings in less than 2% of its revenue?

2 Likes

Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by toprealman: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2018
If I find out you guys are lying I will burn all my made in Aba Addidas crested wears......who loose abeg?
Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by Mysselff2: 7:59am On Dec 19, 2018
Until Man U apologises to David Moyes, they'll never smell glory again. Theyu were so impatient with the man
Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by multibalotel: 8:02am On Dec 19, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Pogba should k ow the right time to post and not to post!

Guy please read again

1 Like

Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by Mcowubaba: 8:31am On Dec 19, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Damage control....
What do you think is even damage control

How will a multinational company like Adidas be defending Pogba, they had no business in the sack of Morinho, what will they gain by trolling him
It was a scheduled post, random things happen.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by Pelumi75(m): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2018
They just made mourinho rich
€18m
Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by chiochio1(m): 9:03am On Dec 19, 2018
Who can tell me the full meaning of (DOT)?

midehcreeb:
A social media post by Paul Pogba after Jose Mourinho got sacked as manager of Manchester United has sparked a huge controversy.
The post shows the Frenchman wearing a smirk on his face which many have misconstrued to mean he’s simply saying ”I told you so”.

The post has since been deleted following the heavy backlash the player received. However, it has been revealed that the post wasn’t targeted at Mourinho but was part of a marketing campaign for Adidas.

The mess has now been cleared up by Adidas who spoke through one of its representatives.

“Pogba’s social media posts were a scheduled event, part of a marketing campaign.

“Immediately taken down once it became apparent that it could be misconstrued as disrespectful to Manchester United and José Mourinho,” he said.

see post below
https://www./2018/12/adidas-defends-pogba.html

Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by Banter1(m): 9:03am On Dec 19, 2018
Who are they deceiving? who doesn't know that post was aimed at Jose?
Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by figment232(m): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2018
Mutemenot:
grin we are all entitled to our opinion . Pogba post or not, mori is gone and never comings back to Man U. He 'll celebrate Christmas in peace and wealth ..
.....and Man utd would continue their loosing spree......Morhino is not the problem.....just imagine LUKAKU
Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by andassyn(m): 9:06am On Dec 19, 2018
Do you need a well developed and responsive blog/website ?
If YES

Call/WhatsApp 07087623643
Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by Elxandre(m): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2018
PStacks:
It was outright Rude and Disrespectful
DMerciful:
Adidas fools no one... Pogba has shot himself on the foot. Grave mistake I must say esp as he wasn't giving his 100%
Do you people not understand the meaning of "Scheduled posts"?

Pogba was even reportedly in training when it got posted.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by oluwasegun007(m): 9:37am On Dec 19, 2018
RealOne042:
What damage control Ode

Are you aware You're sick upstairs

I see no reason Why a deranged person like you would be quoting my comments
Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by Obason22(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2018
if he didn't post it yo mock Jose, why then did he deleted it

1 Like

Re: Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho by bluecircle470: 10:06am On Dec 19, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Most of we man utd fans never really liked Mourinho. I have been waiting and praying for this day.

Enemy of progress waiting for the day someone will get sacked...smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler / Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 / Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.