Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

[video] Linda Ikeji Wears Wig For Baby Jayce, Reveals How She Prayed For Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [video] Linda Ikeji Wears Wig For Baby Jayce, Reveals How She Prayed For Him (1421 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[video] Linda Ikeji Wears Wig For Baby Jayce, Reveals How She Prayed For Him by Nairatrenders: 8:21am On Dec 19, 2018
Popular Nigerian blogger Linda Ikeji reveals how she had prayed for her baby.

She wrote:-

officiallindaikejiJayce, my heaven on earth. Always laughing or smiling. Such a happy boy. I prayed for you, my angel. I fasted for you and now you’re here! Thank you for choosing me as your mama. You’ve brought me so much joy! �❤
Jayce laughs a lot and I try to capture those moments as much as possible. Here he is from when he was a few days old till 3 months. He’s grown so handsome! �����

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/video-linda-ikeji-wears-wig-for-baby-jayce-reveals-how-she-prayed-for-him/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, seun, Dominique

Re: [video] Linda Ikeji Wears Wig For Baby Jayce, Reveals How She Prayed For Him by Nairatrenders: 8:21am On Dec 19, 2018

[video] Linda Ikeji wears Wig for baby Jayce, reveals how she prayed for him

watch video here
Re: [video] Linda Ikeji Wears Wig For Baby Jayce, Reveals How She Prayed For Him by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:27am On Dec 19, 2018
Sperm thief.

Sholaye Jeremi has denied your baby. So who impregnated you

1 Like

Re: [video] Linda Ikeji Wears Wig For Baby Jayce, Reveals How She Prayed For Him by Teacher1776(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2018
Life is full of many ironies.
Linda reminds me of that maiden in folktales who refused getting married to every young man that comes her way, citing various unrealistic excuses, until when that handsome man came along. She readily jumped into his arm.
On the way home with the man, the man gave back all the things he borrowed, starting with the clothes and every other body part until only a skull was left.
Linda is a parody of some sorts. The perfect one. The chief critic. Karma is actually a bitch. She should please raise her son in private. The boy doesn't need all these Vanity Fairs.

2 Likes

Re: [video] Linda Ikeji Wears Wig For Baby Jayce, Reveals How She Prayed For Him by Peterdreddblog(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2018
smiley
Re: [video] Linda Ikeji Wears Wig For Baby Jayce, Reveals How She Prayed For Him by Nairatrenders: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2018
Teacher1776:
Life is full of many ironies.
Linda reminds me of that maiden in folktales who refused getting married to every young man that comes her way, citing various unrealistic excuses, until when that handsome man came along. She readily jumped into his arm.
On the way home with the man, the man gave back all the things he borrowed, starting with the clothes and every other body part until only a skull was left.
Linda is a parody of some sorts. The perfect one. The chief critic. Karma is actually a bitch. She should please raise her son in private. The boy doesn't need all these Vanity Fairs.
Re: [video] Linda Ikeji Wears Wig For Baby Jayce, Reveals How She Prayed For Him by EbukaHades10(m): 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Rubbish

Re: [video] Linda Ikeji Wears Wig For Baby Jayce, Reveals How She Prayed For Him by megist80: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nairatrenders:
Popular Nigerian blogger Linda Ikeji reveals how she had prayed for her baby.

She wrote:-

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/video-linda-ikeji-wears-wig-for-baby-jayce-reveals-how-she-prayed-for-him/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, seun, Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Stuns In Gorgeous Sunday Outfit / Actress Nadia Buari All Smiles In Gorgeous Selfie / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.