Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Funnelize Review - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Funnelize Review (300 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funnelize Review by jessicacwalkerz: 8:58am On Dec 19, 2018
Funnelize Review

It was not long ago if he made a leading class called Evolution that I came across JayKay Dowdall.

He has made 3 of the 5 courses and Ever since then, I've come to be a fan I have seen this year. Some people are just great coaches, and he is one.

Funnelize is his course and like others, it's pretty damn excellent.

And it is all about funnels enough.

It is also one of the best trainings this season I will review and the final.
What's a Funnel?

A funnel isalso, at its simplest, a collection of pages a potential goes through until they require a desired activity.

Today you may want to create a site to promote possibly, or an affiliate deal a webinar?

There are lots of distinct types of funnels.

Here are some examples of funnels (chosen from Video Advertising Insider):

Some are easy, others are more complicated and require more webpages but if I had been you, I would keep them to 2-3 pages max to turn your life simpler.

Funnelizethe product I am looking at this shows you a lot of different funnels for different situations and how they can be used by you.

The instruction is excellent and excellent value however, you'll have to be proactive in taking actions to find the most out of it.

Here's snapshot of what is contained within Funnelize's end.

14 modules of movie training
35 videos in complete
More than 8hrs of content
broken down into actionable training
The case studies and walkthroughs for every funnel
25+ Cheatsheets along with PDFs
Case Study showing how one funnel created $4,500 in 7 days in earnings
Traffic/retargeting training
Email marketing training

Funnelize Review of the funnel

First let us look at the end's pricing as we have seen everything you'll get.

December 19th 5pm EST -- December 26 23:59pm -$19.95

December 27 00:00 EST ongoing $37

More Details: https://www.socialleadfreak.com/funnelize-review
Funnelize inspection

Here will be the Upsells. I will say OTO 1 and 2.

OTO 1: Funnelize Black Book ($37) << Must have

10 additional funnels from million-dollar marketers reverse-engineered and also"funnelhacked" from top-to-bottom including sales pages, OTOs, mails...etc

GET THIS: I know from experience these can be and how time consuming they are to research.

And should you don't require the major supply and experienced, do it just to find this.

OTO 1 Downsell: 5 Case studies($17)

5 of the case studies have been eliminated from the primary OTO.

OTO two: Funnelize University ($47)

Amazing Price
$47/mth after launch

This may be $47 a month after launch and you get reside trainings 1-1 help and support.

Once you can get it 9, why pay.

Get this too. Superb will really enable you to proceed with what you understand and offer.

OTO 3 : DFY High-Ticket Funnel ($197)

All webinar registrations are automatically added into your autoresponder (all major autoresponders are supported)

Follow-up mails, all pre-promotion instruction and e-mail are offered by JayKay.

This service enables the user to market a $997 training.

Please note that these are which means you are going to be building his list but hoping to get sales, JayKay's webinars you will be boosting.

Nothing wrong with that, just so you know.
Funnelize Summary

Funnelize Experts

Training was introduced by well as normal. Videos and slides
Super cheap during launch
Walkthroughs and case studies provided
Incredible OTO 1 plus OTO two

Funnelize Disadvantages

Put stuff up and I would love to have seen inside plus a couple more bolts and nuts.

Will need to take actions (that is not paint by numbers stuff).

Will need some resources. Page builder and potentially autoresponder

Note: these last 2 points are not really cons.

PS.. I hope you liked that this Funnelize review. Please leave any questions under and apparent cookies to receive my funnelize bonuses that are distinctive.

(1) (Reply)

Cash / China’s Bytedance To Challenge Facebook / Mybook.com.ng Finally Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.