Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East (17078 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Igbos Supporting Buhari?I Dont Understand.Well I Hope They Get What They Deserve
Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by Warship: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
gidgiddy:
That is to show how deceitful people can be. He belongs to APGA that has a President aspirant called John Gbor but he is campaigning for Buhari who belongs to another party

Shameless people

The thing tire me.
Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by AnanseK(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
Even the uncultured children of hate cannot fault the man’s logic and sincerity. What do they really want from a government? And what did previous governments achieve for the SE compared to Buhari’s Government?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by dometome: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
When IPOB speaks, leave wherever you are doing and listen. The foolish Anambra people that went and voted last year used that they don't want APC to win the election and take over Anambra State as an excuse, so they must vote, now Obiano is supporting APC, so who is right and who is wrong?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by Oweku: 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
In Nigeria everybody is a government.. Oppression everywhere nobody send you message..

If want to know go to the road side and do like say u don die, no body go check... The next thing na your picture go appear for nairaland with tag... "I found a dead man along the road side this morning"...

Make money while browsing the Internet for free... Download the browser on my signature below.. Its free..
Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by Warship: 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
dometome:
When IPOB speaks, leave whatever you are doing and listen. The foolish Anambra people that went and voted last year said that, they don't want APC to win the election , so the must vote, now Obiano is supporting APC, so who is right and who is wrong?

This got me thinking.

I have edited your wise post.

Pls make the necessary correction at your own end.
Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by fx45(m): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
Okoroawusa:

What?

Ngeneukwuenu is no longer Lauretta Onochie?

Una no serious
Which Lauretta Onochie? His name is OGBONNA Ubani, an outcast like Joe Igbokwe
Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
The idiot is after his pocket.
Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by Xander85: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
gidgiddy:
That is to show how deceitful people can be. He belongs to APGA that has a President aspirant called John Gbor but he is campaigning for Buhari who belongs to another party

Shameless people

I've long lost the respect i had for that man! I'm this close to calling him a fraud!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by nwanyionitsha: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ipob Miscreants Right Now grin grin grin grin
Meaning ? You sound worried to me.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by Xander85: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
dometome:
When IPOB speaks, leave wherever you are doing and listen. The foolish Anambra people that went and voted last year used that they don't want APC to win the election , so the must vote, now Obiano is supporting APC, so who is right and who is wrong?
Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by nwanyionitsha: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
wakaman:
Yannnnirrriiinnnnm wey Sabi.
yeriba wey no sabi according to the fulani boss.
Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by movetoca: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

Shameless people
I don't see any bad thing he is doing. It is his right to endorse whoever he believes will favour him. Politics is all about interest my brother.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by Xander85: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Meaning ? You sound worried to me.

This are the same mofos that brag that they can do without Igbo votes.....always shamelessly courting us like there's no tomorrow! sad

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by Customer80: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
Obiano men leads buhari campaign in anambra not south east, even obiano himself is not known in Enugu let alone his boys
Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by ClearFlair: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
JasonScoolari:
The transfer windows are open and Anambra Football Academy are cashing in on some of the heavy weights. Few days ago, the promising striker from Anambra Football Academy called Yul Edochie had his Medicals with Atikulate FC and penned a long term deal which will keep him with the club for a long time, Today, we're witnessing the medicals of the injury prone Chido Obidiegwu who signed for a relegation threatened Buhari FC with the fees undisclosed and might attract possible sanctions for the irregularities in the deal.

Let us see who the better signing will be in the coming 2019 season which kicks off February 16th.

Relegation-threatened indeed. Keep dreaming.
Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by biztip: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
exercise in futility. no one will vote for buhari in southeast .not even animals
Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by Kennydoc(m): 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
Femolacaster:
Ogbonna Ubani aka CilicMarin, Ngeneukwuenu, Cleverly etc
The guy is really Igbo? shocked
Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by shedy03(m): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
In peter obi's back yard, tofiakwa!
Am sure d masses are already #atikulated.
Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by omonaijiria: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
dotunbidemi:
Ayam a bit confused ooo if pdpigz are rejected in the HomeState of "Him Tu Lie Obi" and the south east, where are they expecting votes from. I just pity them sha.. if them fit get 3 million vote, that means say over try they worry them.

Use your brain to think not from your anus
Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by gidgiddy: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
movetoca:

I don't see any bad thing he is doing. It is his right to endorse whoever he believes will favour him. Politics is all about interest my brother.

This is foolish talk. It is not his right to endorse any Presidential aspirants he likes while belonging to another party. If he wants to do that, he should first resign from the party and all other offices he gained as a result of Being a member of APGA. It is pure deciet to be in one party but you leave the presidential candidate of your party to work for the presidential candidate of another party. This is pure madness
Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by iamjavadem(m): 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
Because he knows their candidate can’t win. He obviously has more sense than you.
gidgiddy:

Shameless people
Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by iamjavadem(m): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
World conference isn’t categorized by the number of people in attendance.
IbrahimDamola:
Look at the scanty 'world conference' the Chido the thief held for dumbohari to deceive zombies after collecting his share in aso rock. grin

Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ipob Miscreants Right Now grin grin grin grin

IPOB r*gues are in sifia pain

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by senatordave1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Kennydoc:

The guy is really Igbo? shocked
That shows you that many igbos are for buhari
Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by senatordave1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
iamjavadem:
World conference isn’t categorized by the number of people in attendance.
Tell the unenlightened fellow.when i say buhari will get 25% in anambra and the east,i knew why.its now unravelling.up buhari for ever.the fall of Atiku and obi will start in their home states
Re: 2019: Gov Obiano's Special Adviser, Leads Buhari's Campaign In The South East by senatordave1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

This is foolish talk. It is not his right to endorse any Presidential aspirants he likes while belonging to another party. If he wants to do that, he should first resign from the party and all other offices he gained as a result of Being a member of APGA. It is pure deciet to be in one party but you leave the presidential candidate of your party to work for the presidential candidate of another party. This is pure madness
If he was supporting PdP,will you spew all these?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits St. Charles Borromeo Hospital In Onitsha, Donates N10m / Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them / Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.