Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Marc Anthony's The Best Person For J.lo True Or False - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marc Anthony's The Best Person For J.lo True Or False (1181 Views)

Marc Anthony Dating Girl 23 Years Younger / Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. / The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marc Anthony's The Best Person For J.lo True Or False by derinsola(f): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2007
Jennifer Lopez says it was third time lucky when looking for the perfect husband.

J.Lo was previously married to Ojani Noa and Cris Judd, plus had much publicised relationships with Ben Affleck and Sean ‘P. Diddy’ Combs, before marrying Marc Anthony in the summer of 2004.

“Marc and I are good partners,” the singer/actress says.

“We love each other. We want to be the best person we can be for each other. And we work on that. That’s what a real relationship is about to me.”
Re: Marc Anthony's The Best Person For J.lo True Or False by MP007(m): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2007
the greatest mis-match of the decade, J.lo stil loves diddy but loves her biz more, latino's wouldnt wants their darling j.lo in the hands of a black dude, they stil love each other, u should have seen the face of diddy when he was asked abt j , she stil seeing each other, banging and swanging, this aint E , this is sh&t
Re: Marc Anthony's The Best Person For J.lo True Or False by tasiana(m): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2007
the question is the best person for her not who looks better with her.
i think Marc is lipsrsealed
Re: Marc Anthony's The Best Person For J.lo True Or False by oberon(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2007
I agree because when they are together she can hug the limelight,and nobody notices poor anthony becomes the guy who accompained J lo to the Oscars,but he doesnt so should we?
Re: Marc Anthony's The Best Person For J.lo True Or False by thegame(m): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2007
I still think diddy would have been the best for her people. I love th m together as much as i love them personally
Re: Marc Anthony's The Best Person For J.lo True Or False by viee(f): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2007
did someone see them perform at the Grammies?
awful!
they even sang in their native latino
boring!
two of them on stage, showing love?
disastrous!
Re: Marc Anthony's The Best Person For J.lo True Or False by thegame(m): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2007
yeah @viee, they don't fit
Re: Marc Anthony's The Best Person For J.lo True Or False by OmoEko1(f): 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2007
who cares angry angry angry, abeg it's their lives!!!!!!!!damn
Re: Marc Anthony's The Best Person For J.lo True Or False by trendy(f): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2007
he might not be the hottest , faced or body
but he give her rest of mind
Re: Marc Anthony's The Best Person For J.lo True Or False by angle2525(f): 5:36am On Jun 18, 2008
true
Re: Marc Anthony's The Best Person For J.lo True Or False by ima1(f): 8:07am On Jun 18, 2008
so true, im happy she is a mom now
Re: Marc Anthony's The Best Person For J.lo True Or False by bicee(f): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2008
thats what they want and what makes them happy
it doesn't matter if u like their union or not
Re: Marc Anthony's The Best Person For J.lo True Or False by origina9ja(f): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2008
awful!
boring!
disastrous![img][/img]

TRUE SAY
Re: Marc Anthony's The Best Person For J.lo True Or False by snazzydawn(f): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2008
origina9ja:

awful!
boring!
disastrous![img][/img]

TRUE SAY

While you are here saying all these, she is happy with him, that is what matters.
Re: Marc Anthony's The Best Person For J.lo True Or False by origina9ja(f): 9:58am On Jun 23, 2008
While you are here saying all these, she is happy with him, that is what matters.

skeen
Re: Marc Anthony's The Best Person For J.lo True Or False by onyekang1(f): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2008
trendy:

he might not be the hottest , faced or body
but he give her rest of mind
abeg yarn them

(1) (Reply)

The New Lami / Download Make- Up By Tiwa Savage : Fresh Song / ............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.