Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

If You Watched, Understood And Still Remember This Movie, You're One Of A Kind - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Watched, Understood And Still Remember This Movie, You're One Of A Kind (812 Views)

Jagua: Do You Remember This Late Actor? / Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) / Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Watched, Understood And Still Remember This Movie, You're One Of A Kind by WaywardSon(m): 9:30am On Dec 19, 2018
Vincent Vega (John Travolta) and Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson) are hitmen with a penchant for philosophical discussions. In this ultra-hip, multi-strand crime movie, their storyline is interwoven with those of their boss, gangster Marsellus Wallace (Ving Rhames) ; his actress wife, Mia (Uma Thurman) ; struggling boxer Butch Coolidge (Bruce Willis) ; master fixer Winston Wolfe (Harvey Keitel) and a nervous pair of armed robbers, "Pumpkin" (Tim Roth) and "Honey Bunny" (Amanda Plummer).

Director: Quentin Tarantino
Year: 1994

Cc: Briareos Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Re: If You Watched, Understood And Still Remember This Movie, You're One Of A Kind by OkunrinOloro: 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the Inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness

For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

[img]https://i./2oWG.gif[/img]

WaywardSon:
Vincent Vega (John Travolta) and Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson) are hitmen with a penchant for philosophical discussions. In this ultra-hip, multi-strand crime movie, their storyline is interwoven with those of their boss, gangster Marsellus Wallace (Ving Rhames) ; his actress wife, Mia (Uma Thurman) ; struggling boxer Butch Coolidge (Bruce Willis) ; master fixer Winston Wolfe (Harvey Keitel) and a nervous pair of armed robbers, "Pumpkin" (Tim Roth) and "Honey Bunny" (Amanda Plummer).

Director: Quentin Tarantino
Year: 1994

Cc: Briareos Mynd44 Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: If You Watched, Understood And Still Remember This Movie, You're One Of A Kind by WaywardSon(m): 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the Inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness

For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

[img]https://i./2oWG.gif[/img]

simply the best speech I've ever heard in a movie. That part took my breath away.

People like you are rare and good movies are hard to find these days.
Re: If You Watched, Understood And Still Remember This Movie, You're One Of A Kind by OkunrinOloro: 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
Thanks for the complement bro grin

WaywardSon:
simply the best speech I've ever heard in a movie. That part took my breath away.

People like you are rare and good movies are hard to find these days.

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji's Lionheart (2018), The Facts You Need To Know / Namaste Wahala Will Give Your Brain Wahala / Hisoka Morow Cosplay :hunter X Hunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.