Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba (25724 Views)

NDLEA Reacts To Shooting Incident At Okpanam, Delta State / Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours / A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba by Henjor48(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
Chai see Buhari's next level of sorrow.

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba by macello4(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
sukerefakere:
This December period embarassed Photos of My ipad10.5 pro for sale New 256GB Gold
how much u won sell am
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba by Femich18(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
What a great loss at this time of the year
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba by wokemzine: 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
sukerefakere:
check my modified post again
Ok
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
na wa oooo
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba by kingola87(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Imagine, one person covetousness led to all this.
May God grant the victims the fortitude to bear this loss. It's a pity.
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba by Israeljones(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Okpelope òyìnbó onílé kejì.........
To kigbe! Fa fa!, faya faya ki pana pana to de.
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba by Lexusgs430: 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Israeljones:

To kigbe! Fa fa!, faya faya ki pana pana to de.

O jasi......
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba by Lankybaby(f): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
directorXixXICK:
This fire accident has given generational movement leaving farms and banks to retract power affecting car and keke... Nevertheless environment heats on us to capitalize on life asides that energy that burns inbetween water and hydrogen.... Nairalanders let's revolutionize everyday ability to stabilize nothing beneath politics hindrances.... Thank you
can u please explain all this in a single sentence

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba by Newznow: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
MediaLife:
Scene of fire incident at Abule Egba bus stop as a result of illegal bunkering in Lagos... On Wednesday.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmAe66GdHgo

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba by martineverest(m): 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
kingola87:
Imagine, one person covetousness led to all this.
May God grant the victims the fortitude to bear this loss. It's a pity.
the funniest part is that the person's house might not be affected
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba by MarianaTrench: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
This is a massive loss... sad

I had another idea it was this bad
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba by Johnnynash(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
How much. You can reach me on 08029110689
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba by xjiggy: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
directorXixXICK:
This fire accident has given generational movement leaving farms and banks to retract power affecting car and keke... Nevertheless environment heats on us to capitalize on life asides that energy that burns inbetween water and hydrogen.... Nairalanders let's revolutionize everyday ability to stabilize nothing beneath politics hindrances....g Thank you
I need to know what drugs you're on so I can profer solution to ur problem
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba by ezebunafo(m): 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
God save us
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba by jubrilELsudan: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2018

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba by Konquest: 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Newznow:
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmAe66GdHgo
^^^^
^^^^
Thanks for the video...
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba by BobJames1(f): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
papaput2:
cry what a A kingdom nothing is really working in this part of the world who do us this thing

What would say of California fire? Wetin Dey worry you sef?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
Some people's stupidity and foolishness will cause others alot if pain
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba by akinfemio: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
U mumu pass goat
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba by destinedtee(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2018
post=73986744:

Tnx sir!
I don't know much about you but the little I know as a result of some of your responses on Nairaland makes me see you as someone that is truly matured.

Kudos Bro. God bless you real good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2018
destinedtee:

I don't know much about you but the little I know as a result of some of your responses on Nairaland makes me see you as someone that is truly matured.

Kudos Bro. God bless you real good
Thank you so much for the compliment bro/sis.
God bless you so much.
We respect you too.
Stay blessed Tee!

(1) (2) (Reply)

AbdulAzeez Ibrahim: Ogun Police Arrest Suspected Serial Rapist And Kidnapper / African Migrant Arrested With A Shotgun Concealed In His Pocket In Italy. Photos / Man Declared Wanted For Shooting 11-Year-Old Boy Dead While Testing A Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.