Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Tip For Slay Queens: How To Butcher A Chicken - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tip For Slay Queens: How To Butcher A Chicken (595 Views)

Local Fishermen Capture And Butcher A Basilosaurus On Friday In Rivers State / "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tip For Slay Queens: How To Butcher A Chicken by WaywardSon(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2018
grin
The Christmas season is very amazing in a whole lot of ways. The joy of exchanging pleasantries and gifts with friends and family, the long but worthwhile trip to the village and most importantly the elegance of Xmas Food. Ah! that chicken sauce, that chin chin, that cow meat and goat meat smell hallelujah!! grin grin

But it takes a lot to make these delicious meals especially when working with meat. So imagine the shock and trauma I experienced when I walked into our backyard and saw my junior sister of 19 years awkwardly dismembering this poor chicken from limb with traces of feathers still obvious on the body.

If you want to be a slay queen, then at least know how to pluck a chicken! angry

This experience gave me an idea to help educate people on how to safely butcher a chicken.

Enjoy the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRAFMFc-z-Y

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

(1) (Reply)

Raw Chicken Jumps Off Plate In Bizarre Viral Video / Spots Where You Can Buy Delicious Meal Less Than 1k In Lagos / Coming Soon....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.