Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Have No Political Relationship With OGD - Isiaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Political Relationship With OGD - Isiaka (239 Views)

I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike / Wike To Lamido: You Have No Political Value, PDP Lost Jigawa On Your Watch / OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Political Relationship With OGD - Isiaka by kristenafolabi: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2018
The African Democratic Congress Gubernatorial Candidate for Ogun State, Gboyega Nasir Isiaka popularly known as GNI has cleared the air on the allegations that former Governor Gbenga Daniel is his God - father.
GNI made this known on the Day Break show this morning on Rockcity Fm Abeokuta...
"Many have asked me of my relationship with the former Governor OGD. The truth is i appreciate him for giving me the opportunity to serve in his administration and for contributing my quota to the development of the state. I do not have an issue with him but the reality is we may have a personal relationship but we don't have a political relationship. I have moved on and since carried my banner and cross all in a bid to serve the good people of Ogun state" - Prince Gboyega Isiaka, Governorship Candidate of the ADC on #Citizensforum #Daybreakshow
https://insideogun.com/2018/12/19/i-have-no-political-relationship-with-otunba-gbenga-daniel-gboyega-nasir-isiaka/

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election!! Mentally Unstable Man Slams Okorocha (watch Video) / "National Assembly Must Apologize To Nigerians For Booing Buhari" / EUCO Condemns The Destruction Of Her Campaign materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.