Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

How Nigerian Ladies Can Burn Belly Fat While Sleeping. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Nigerian Ladies Can Burn Belly Fat While Sleeping. (681 Views)

1 Cup Before Bed…sleep Deeply & Burn Belly Fat / Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta / Let It Burn! Five Tips For The Perfect Jollof Rice- Yemisi Odusanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Ladies Can Burn Belly Fat While Sleeping. by harlimy: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2018
IS IT TRUE THAT YOU CAN LOSE WEIGHT WHILE SLEEPING?

The answer is YES. There are some things you do before going to bed that will make you lose weight while sleeping. I will explain some things you can do and some food you can eat before going to bed that will help in this aspect.

Health experts claim to implement simple habits during the day that can help to banish your potbelly while you slumber

SLEEP MORE

Getting yourself more sleep can help you lose more belly fat, the body release two major hormones which are LEPTIN AND GHRELIN.

LEPTIN is a hormone, made by fat cells, that decreases your appetite. While GHRELIN is a hormone that increases appetite, and also plays a role in body weight

When our sleeping hour is not enough, our leptin level reduces and the level of ghrelin increases which can affect our mode of eating when we are awake. And eating much during the day can add more fat to your belly.

EAT SMALL QUANTITY OF FOOD FREQUENTLY.

Before I furthermore, have you ever asked yourself this question “why we eat more when we are at home doing nothing.”

Eating too much when you are at home doing nothing is not good for your health, I will use myself as an example because if am at home I eat at least 5 times in a day, because the temptation will keep on coming. When you pass your dining session you will feel like putting something in your mouth some of us even eat junks to satisfy our wants, y doing so we store more fat in our belly. So when you are at home, cook your normal food and divide it to eat when you feel like eating something when you are at home.

EAT PROTEIN BEFORE GOING TO BED.
Eating protein can help your metabolism overnight to work well, and you have a nice sleep.

DO WORKOUTS BEFORE GOING TO BED.

Doing some workouts before going to bed can help to boost your metabolism and add more benefits to your body while sleeping. The metabolic resting rate will continue into the night, which increases the rate of burning belly fat while sleeping.

Doing all these things can help you lose belly fat while sleeping. Eat less in the day and do some workouts.

You can read more about this or similar topics on weight loss on https://fit-ng.com/nigeria-ladies-can-burn-belly-fat-sleeping/

Re: How Nigerian Ladies Can Burn Belly Fat While Sleeping. by hahn(m): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2018
Also indulge in at least one hour of intense love making before going to bed
Re: How Nigerian Ladies Can Burn Belly Fat While Sleeping. by harlimy: 11:32am On Dec 19, 2018
is 1hr not too much? lol. I think 20 to 30 minutes is okay lol.

(1) (Reply)

Easter Left Over Alcoholic Beverages For Sale / Now Selling 100% Quality Products Sea Salt, Avocado Oil Etc / 10 Healthy Snacks For Kids To Explore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.