Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk (2059 Views)

No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs / Drop Your Site/blog And Let Me Tell What You Need To Improve. / Nigerian Freelancers Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by lawrence35(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2018
Hi everyone....

I have been thinking and talking about bringing freelancers in Nigeria together so we can make it a thing.... I know other people have done this but, I assure you that this will be different....

I'm talking about making good money to see you through school, second income source and even leave off it....

Coming together to form a trusted body under one network that will, with time spread over Africa.

I'm talking about writers, graphics designers, SEO expert, software developers, sound mixers, photographers, data entry jobs, even Mini jobs around your area.

This thread is open to ideas, the network will be formed and it will become a movement.. one that will make millionaire out of serious freelancers.

Like Albert E. Said. "The greatest invention of man is compound interest".

Let's take advantage and work together.
I will also leave the WhatsApp group link so we can share ideas.

Want to work for cash ? Even if you are still in school, out of a job or just have enough time on your hands to work.

Sign up and post a job that you can do and at what price at [url]cpahub.pro[/url] for FREE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by NigerianBae: 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
I'm in
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by Premiumwriter: 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
Right here.

We really need something like fiverr. Our cyberspace is growing quickly.
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by Zenzu01(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Let the planing process begin. We need something like this to curtail the activities of fraudsters and also to build trust amongst ourselves.
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by lawrence35(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
Zenzu01:
Let the planing process begin. We need something like this to curtail the activities of fraudsters and also to build trust amongst ourselves.

Sure, kicking fraudsters out and building trust is main reason I propose this, I meet clients who lament about having losing money on several occasions.
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by lawrence35(m): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
If you are reading this and you are a freelancer, comment and give your ideas too... I strongly believe this is going to be big. We need the numbers to start.
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by Zenzu01(m): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
lawrence35:

Sure, kicking fraudsters out and building trust is main reason I propose this, I meet clients who lament about having losing money on several occasions.

Good.
Do you have any plan yet? like a platform we can use to serve as intermediary between buyers and sellers or trusted escows that can be used as middle men for transaction.
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by lawrence35(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Zenzu01:

Good.
Do you have any plan yet? like a platform we can use to serve as intermediary between buyers and sellers or trusted escows that can be used as middle men for transaction.

Yes, I do.
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by Zenzu01(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
let's hear the plan. I Will also make my own contribution as well.
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by Cyberleets: 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
Zenzu01:
let's hear the plan. I Will also make my own contribution as well.

I created a community just like that!!

Inbuilt credit system where buyers will purchase credit, and use that credit to pay for any service..,then as a seller, you are to accept the credit as a mode of payment! For security sake, ur funds will be held until the buyer confirms the service u offered then u can use the withdrawal button in ur dashboard to withdraw ur funds...

And also buyers can rate a seller either good or bad which will be displayed on his profile so prospective buyers can know who to deal with.

This way fraud level will be 0%
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by ggrun: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
Am here, check my profile on Flickr
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by godwinstringed1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
I'm also a freelancer. It's a good move..

Can a blog niche which focuses on freelancers be successful in Nigeria?
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by lawrence35(m): 6:30am On Dec 20, 2018
godwinstringed1:
I'm also a freelancer. It's a good move..

Can a blog niche which focuses on freelancers be successful in Nigeria?

The freelancer community isn't that large in Nigeria, you have to add other niche.

1 Like

Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by lawrence35(m): 6:31am On Dec 20, 2018
I need like 10-20 people to support this, it will be a start, it won't be easy because of the mindset that everyone working with a laptop in Nigeria is a Yahoo boy.... I get that alot whenever I introduce myself as a freelancer.

Way forward... We clear the air, come together... Help ourselves grow.
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by Zenzu01(m): 7:44am On Dec 20, 2018
lawrence35:
I need like 10-20 people to support this, it will be a start, it won't be easy because of the mindset that everyone working with a laptop in Nigeria is a Yahoo boy.... I get that alot whenever I introduce myself as a freelancer.

Way forward... We clear the air, come together... Help ourselves grow.

Just let us know where our help, contribution and support are needed and we will know where to fit in.
regards

1 Like

Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by alexnurreo(m): 7:54am On Dec 20, 2018
I've had the idea of building a platform similar to fiverr...... But the difference is that, all freelancers will be screened and employed by the platform to curb fraudstres..... I would have started already, but I'm still yet to learn the necessary programs.
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by alexnurreo(m): 7:54am On Dec 20, 2018
Website/Blog for sale... https://naijagadgets.com
Contains
*1 year hosting
*SEO
*ssl cert
*custom email and domain
Price:10,000 (negotiable)
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by lawrence35(m): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Am working to bring this to life, taking to some other freelancers.
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by lawrence35(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2018
sparkle6:

Am up. Am a freelancer
skills: Song writing, audio editing, article writer, project presentation, graphics <biz cards, flyers etc>
had a fiverr a/c but fiverr is too strict.

Yes, that's why we need something flexible.... Something for us.... People look for people to make flyers for them online in Nigeria.
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by Ayemileto(m): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2018
I'm in.

1 Like

Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by NigerianBae: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
I'm in.... waiting
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by lawrence35(m): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas to all #freelancers on naira

2019 will be our year of plenty....

As a student, corper or you just need a side hustle.

Go to www.cpahub.pro to register as a freelancer, it's free to sign up .
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by yebo36(f): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
Very much interested

1 Like

Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by NigerianBae: 5:11am On Dec 26, 2018
yebo36:
Very much interested

Sign up at [url]cpahub.pro[/url] enter as many information as posible about the kind of service you offer, remember to share gigs on social media.....
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by lawrence35(m): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2018
Okay.... It's finally here.... Let's gather around and know ourselves.

You can post whatever job you can do and for what price for free.

It's for Nigerians, and it's a start of something really big.

Still more to talk about.

Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by Mariomadiba(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
I'm not a freelancer but I'm a future entrepreneur. This idea you gave is always on my mind 24/7. It's more about getting the youths busy and let them earn real amount of money. I have no experience on the internet and I just started affiliate marketing. My plan is to develop myself and set up a platform where the youths can request for online jobs and be granted in seconds.
09075858371. I would love to be a part of this great movement. Indeed we shall make Nigeria great again
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by lawrence35(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Mariomadiba:
I'm not a freelancer but I'm a future entrepreneur. This idea you gave is always on my mind 24/7. It's more about getting the youths busy and let them earn real amount of money. I have no experience on the internet and I just started affiliate marketing. My plan is to develop myself and set up a platform where the youths can request for online jobs and be granted in seconds.
09075858371. I would love to be a part of this great movement. Indeed we shall make Nigeria great again

Good
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by lawrence35(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
Have you started posting tasks?
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by NigerianBae: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2018
lawrence35:
Have you started posting tasks?

yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by Premiumwriter: 8:07am On Dec 30, 2018
alexnurreo:
Website/Blog for sale... https://naijagadgets.com
Contains
*1 year hosting
*SEO
*ssl cert
*custom email and domain
Price:10,000 (negotiable)
what hosting are you using?
Re: All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk by alexnurreo(m): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Premiumwriter:
what hosting are you using?
domainking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Jersey Maker Wapka Code Shared Here For Wapka Codes / Futo Merit List Is Out For 2017/2018 / Canva Tutorials For Small Business Owners (graphic Design Course)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.