Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

So Many Reactions As Zahra Buhari Indimi Shares Captivating Birthday Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Many Reactions As Zahra Buhari Indimi Shares Captivating Birthday Pictures (602 Views)

Zahra Buhari-Indimi And Husband, Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner / Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Many Reactions As Zahra Buhari Indimi Shares Captivating Birthday Pictures by Thefresh: 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
SOURCE: https://www.freshreporters.com/2018/12/so-many-reactions-as-zahra-buhari.html

Nigeria’s president, Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Zahra, clocked 24 on December 18, 2018. To celebrate, she took to her Instagram handle to post a stunning photo of herself to the joy of her fans.

In her usual manner, she was dressed modestly in a beautiful orange ankara which she paired with an elegant pearl necklace and light brown head scarf.

To celebrate her, several Nigerians sent her congratulatory messages while others commented on how good she looks. See some reactions in below (pics source: Instagram)

Zahra Indimi's birthday messages. (As seen in pics below).
Zahra's husband, Ahmed Indimi, also took to social media to celebrate her big day. Sharing a video of them together, he wrote: "My dear wife @mrs_zmbi , may your birthday be as happy as you have made me. Happy birthday!♥️" Recall a while back, the couple celebrated their first wedding anniversary together.

Ahmed, who has proven himself quite the expressive lover, took to social media to shower accolades on his wife and mother of their son.

1 Share

Re: So Many Reactions As Zahra Buhari Indimi Shares Captivating Birthday Pictures by Vickym1(f): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
Buh how come none of them wished their estranged father happy birthday Buari is truly jubril cos his family's actions is telling Nigerians that the tori is becoming true undecided

1 Like

Re: So Many Reactions As Zahra Buhari Indimi Shares Captivating Birthday Pictures by okwabayi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
1994 is still like yesterday to me. I don old.

(1) (Reply)

SHAME: Saraki Paid LG Salary Arrears In Kwara State. / Buhari Makes Another Mistake In Delta / Check Out Inside View Of 'azikwe Mausoleum' To Be Launched By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.