Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Ebuka Obi-uchendu: The Most Annoying Question People Ask Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-uchendu: The Most Annoying Question People Ask Me (29004 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Dog Wears Aso Ebi For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu: The Most Annoying Question People Ask Me by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
This boy too dey hype himself......who is he again self,feeling like he has got the solution to cancer
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu: The Most Annoying Question People Ask Me by OkunrinOloro: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Is Ebuka wearing Agbada today?
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu: The Most Annoying Question People Ask Me by OkunrinOloro: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
He's one of the few decent people to emerge from Big Brother Nigeria. But that was several years ago and his relevance has faded like imitation leather.

InvestorO:
This boy too dey hype himself......who is he again self,feeling like he has got the solution to cancer
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu: The Most Annoying Question People Ask Me by EmekaBlue(m): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
zanogo:

i can feel your pain, but at least you can never compare agbada to full grown adult on wrapper
pain ke? iffa hear..Just trying to reduce ur uncalled for Pride!!! Igbos have sweet attires i wont argue with u about

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu: The Most Annoying Question People Ask Me by Icon79(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
Yes, I am.

Are you

O pari

IamD18:
The most annoying question to ask any lady is.

"Are you a virgin?"
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu: The Most Annoying Question People Ask Me by OSLinks(m): 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
OS Links Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of large-scale events such as Festivals, Conferences, Ceremonies, Weddings, formal parties, Concerts, or Conventions.

We are in the process of planning and coordinating your event. We are referred to as the eyes of EVENT PLANNING and our service can include Budgeting, Scheduling, Site selection, acquiring necessary permits, Coordinating Transportation and Parking, arranging for Speakers or Entertainers, arranging Decor, Event Security, Catering, Coordinating with third party vendors, and emergency plans. Our event is different in its nature and our process of planning & execution of each event differs on basis of type of event.

In addition, we also offer the service(s) of Interior and Exterior Decorations. You can E-mail us on: oslinksdeco@gmail.com
You can call or chat us on: 09029495480 or 08033102377

Welcome to OS LINKS!
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu: The Most Annoying Question People Ask Me by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
haywire07:
There's no traditional attire in Nigeria that is as good as the Agbada.

Agbada is a Yoruba traditional wear.

I'm waiting for the Israelites to prove otherwise
There are many traditional attires better than Agbada.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu: The Most Annoying Question People Ask Me by iamharkinwaley: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
amaniro:
You want to use style and tell us that people compliment you.

Show off

You too correct
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu: The Most Annoying Question People Ask Me by femi4: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
Afonja007:
so what do northerners Senegalese gambians malians called agbada?
Babariga
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu: The Most Annoying Question People Ask Me by Afonja007: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=femi4 post=73991406]Babariga[/quote as you can see babariga or agbada is not even from Nigeria unless you want to tell me Yoruba and Hausa people took Islam to Arab countries
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu: The Most Annoying Question People Ask Me by femi4: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=Afonja007 post=73991876][/quote]Agbádá is a Yoruba name, use google and its different from Babariga
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu: The Most Annoying Question People Ask Me by emperorzillion: 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamD18:
The most annoying question to ask any lady is.

"Are you a virgin?"
Just like asking a girl , DO U VEVA BOYFRIEND ? cheesy cheesy cheesy some guyss shaa
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu: The Most Annoying Question People Ask Me by Resener13(m): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

Tv Host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu who stole the heart of many Nigerians after his famous agbada which he rocked to Banky W’s traditional wedding hit the internet has ever since then being termed by many Nigerians as the '‘King of Agbada’.

He has revealed the most annoying question people usually ask him everyday which is 'You're not wearing Agbada today??'.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/tv-host-ebuka-obi-uchendu-reveals-most-annoying-question-people-ask-him.html

You 1 talk say you no like am?

Check my signature if you want to study or visit in Canada

Visit us at st. George travel and logistics, 100% guarantee
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu: The Most Annoying Question People Ask Me by bionixs: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
haywire07:
There's no traditional attire in Nigeria that is as good as the Agbada.

Agbada is a Yoruba traditional wear.

I'm waiting for the Israelites to prove otherwise
yes you are right even danshiki
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu: The Most Annoying Question People Ask Me by shurch(m): 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
this dude is a .fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Receives Gold Chain From Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend? [pix] / "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun / Boluwatife Balogun And Shola Ogudu: WizKid's Son & Baby Mama Stun In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.