Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) (51338 Views)

Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures / Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
As usual Otedola was there as Dangote's bodyguard
Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
Cuties
Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by Bilkol: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I and the good people of nairaland wishes them a disastrous, chaos filled and troubled marriage life....
Their kids shall have no peace, bad news shall never depart from that home

Do unto others as you want them to do unto you. There’s no point wishing anyone bad.
Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by fishmillan: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I and the good people of nairaland wishes them a disastrous, chaos filled and troubled marriage life....

Oya receive sense
Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
fk001:

The Beef between Igbo's and Yoruba's knew no end.

Why do you hate yourselves like this?
sharaaaaaaaaaaaap na play we dey play for here jo
Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by nextstep(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
That Malaysian family don hammer! grin grin grin

I forsee more Malaysian girls trying to hammer in the near future, and that my Igbo brothers will cash in with their love scams wink
Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
You must be fool.
SIMPLYkush:
Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Na jealousy go kill you finally.
We the SE &SS people on nairaland hereby exempt ourselves from this jealously ridden afonja declaration.
We wish Sani Dangote and his new wife a happy and fulfilling marriage life.

In which way are you better than him now? Must you show your tribalistic ridden dark heart all the time? What involves afonja in this issue again? U just find all means to show your bitterness even when there is no reason.
Is it the first time you will see the simplykush guy come online to call out afonja people? If i should judge from his post, he seems more like an igbo tribalistic bigot like you.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by IMAliyu(m): 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I once heard a story as a kid, that went.
What ever prayer you do for someone, the angels pray the same thing to you, good or bad.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by chemicool: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Why? Pray for good things na
Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by fk001(m): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
sharaaaaaaaaaaaap na play we dey play for here jo

This type of play is not good
Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by Fizzymike1(m): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Impotent foolish fool
Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by abbasajao(m): 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

May we know why you are this frustrated? May be you have a reasonable reason
Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by Gogetta(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Haba Na..Not good at all
Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
fk001:

This type of play is not good
in that case , we will stop and start stealing fowls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by Pr0cter: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

You have to understand that all you just typed can never happen to them. Instead it will be more wealth and luxury that will fall on them continuously.

You don't have to hate them, they ain't the cause of your problem
Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by fk001(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
in that case , we will stop and start stealing fowls

cheesy better
Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Money must be made

Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

every word of yours shall manifest in your life
Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by Akabuking: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
how old are you? speak for yourself.
Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Congratulations to them
smiley
Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by cronsberg: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
FatherCHRISTMAS:
There is no Nobility in being poor
However there is nothing noble about being superior to a fellow man. True nobility comes from being superior to your former self. Ernest Hemingway

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by Cogs(m): 1:15am On Dec 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Why do you have to say all of these?

Imagine it WS your wedding, and these words you said are some of the wedding prayers.

Use your head!
Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by Cogs(m): 1:19am On Dec 20, 2018
sacajawea:
Somebody Share that Unconcerned Baby Meme

Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by sacajawea: 1:56am On Dec 20, 2018
Cogs:

No not this One that Baby Looking Away That Doesn't Care
Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by Cogs(m): 8:12am On Dec 20, 2018
sacajawea:

No not this One that Baby Looking Away That Doesn't Care

I don't have that one
Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by labani06(m): 8:13am On Dec 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Are u jealous or what ?
And why all this bad wishes .
Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by Johnseli(m): 8:58am On Dec 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

And you think that God in his infinite mercies and Kindness answer's this kind of prayer?

We know say your Papa don fail you by not hustling hard and now we are begging you to work hard and make money for your children such that they and their own children will enjoy it even after you have gone.

This was exactly what Dangote's great grand father(Alh Alhassan) did and today the grand children and their own childen too, through their own hard work, contacts and connection made for them by their father's are relishing continuosly on the sweat of that great man called Alhassan.

My dear, do not be a hater rather pray and work hard and i promise you, God will see you through.

Please! Don't fail your Children.

Thank you.
Re: Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) by Amaechi5(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nawa oo, is this the wedding? Hmmmm

https://zpykiostech.com/wenz-vpn-apk-download/

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life / Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira / Ibom Tropicana Mall Is The Most Beautiful Mall In Nigeria Now.. Photos N Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.